Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 7

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Phir pakka? πŸ˜†
Awweh take your time hun! <3 When I open my shop, then you can give me pictures and I will make you a siggy. I should since you are a great teacher πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yep two exams a week but I hate it how sometimes I have 3 exams on one day and that too back to back πŸ˜”πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: meens1981

hellllo ladies n girlsssss.πŸ˜ƒ......hugs.πŸ€—.......am i allowed hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.......hows everyone doing....😊....wow its mETc month.......happy mETc month to all u lovelyyyyyyy mETcians......oops guess am going to be MIA for sum more time (till WC is over) as every one is into cricket here......n i so have no interest in itπŸ˜†

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

MEENS DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MISS YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH

hope to talk to you sooon
right now busy =(
and about reserving - i reserved just lie that but ended up writing a few more lines than just 'reserved' ahahahahahaha
love you all
Edited by VioletScarf - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaa...pucca this time
bcoz i'm actually making siggys, atleast once in a while now
jus today i posted AY siggys in remix forum also....so, ya...one more experimental siggy for jia
now, i'm learning how to save a lil better siggy frm becoming most miserable one when u add some text to it....hahaha

but then all xmz will b done in one day na
generally, we have 2 xmz a day....that's quite common for me...except for final, it's always the same for us
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kavya.b

ohh meri amma, either u teach me base ball first or learn cricket....if u mix up both, forget abt u learning cricket, instead i'll forget what i know

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Partner....this cracked me up.

Seriously, Jia and Partner...u girls ROCK. Thanks a lot for this entertainment. I'm soooo enjoying these cricket lessons.

Jia, u're just tooooo cute!

Keep giving us this laughter dose, girls!

*sits back and reads n enjoys* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Gayathri- thumbnail

hey..kavsπŸ€—, I'm doing good yaar, thanks! but been a tad busy the whole of last week as my parents were away for a short trip! so had to be more responsible and even had to try my hand at cooking!πŸ˜† ..waise had fun experimenting new things..is gonna help in future!πŸ˜‰ though I used to get tired often as clg n classes were also there..but now everything is back to normal, thank God as they are back!πŸ˜ƒ
anyway howz u doing? haven't chatted with u all for ages! miss u so much! ur farewell went well na? n u wore a saree? can u upload a pic in FB if u r comfortable? wud like to see ! btw we had saree day somewhere in the last week of feb, first time I wore saree in clg!
kavya.b thumbnail
now, i want to see the same reaction frm everyone @ g3 saree dayyy.....

sry g3, this is my immediate reaction
anyway, i hope u enjoyed the cooking season at ur home
n u know what, i like to live alone for some days once in a while...with no one around...but i get a chance very rarely
yaa...our farewell went well...n yesss, i wore a sareee, will upload the pics in FB soon....i can't upload frm my hostel, that's why i didn't upload till now
i'll see if i can upload in google buzz today

i wore saree for the first time in clg (n outside also) during our last yr's tech fest....it was hell of an experience at that time
thank god, saree spree in clg is over
now our cls gals want to wear saree for our get together ....but heck, me n some of my frnds are strictly against that....NO WAY!
i'm happy with salwar suits

@partner - thanks for the encouragement...jia n i, both of us appreciate that
kavya.b thumbnail
i know that ppl here are busy but if anyone has some time for games, u can try this

anjy, i'm recommending ur name
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Kavz, you played that game???

and you even won some rounds???

I got confuzzled just reading the rules .... πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

must be an engineer's brain ... 🀣

Gayu ... you also wore a saree????
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Partner...sorry..had powercut, so got dc. Will come to gtalk at our daily chat timings.

And...why is everyone getting surprised on saree's here? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm as confused as Jia now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kavya.b thumbnail
i'm satisfied....heartfully!
i love u, diya....for asking g3, the same question in the same way....such a pleasure it is!!

n yesss, i played the game...i'm leading ryt now!
ohhh, the first i saw it, my brain stirred, hardly understood what i was reading for a moment....but it had to sink in later....i love gaming...hoever silly it is!