MaGica ET ClaSSica#11(IO) Finally IPKKND Starts!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
hey congo guys1

n kavz do d honors! 
Guys,congrats on the 11th CC..well done! 👏
I disappear for half a day and you guys jump to the next CC!!! 🤣

Well done, gals!!!!! Congrats on 11th CC! Hopefully we'll have news of Monaya in new show before this one finishes 😆
hey diya🤗..missed u! yep even I hope so too..wanna see Monaya badly onscreen soon..miss them so much! lately we aren't getting any interviews of them too!! 😭
Heylo girls *hugs*

Just came back from a hectic but great family day out. Had loads of fun. Hope u all are also enjoying ur weekend.

@ Partner...how was the farewell? Everything under control na?
😉😆😆

@ Jia: I knooo...our time diff is hugeeee. But we defo need to catch up and that too sooooon! Its been ages now!
And u're right...no more of this serious and emotional talk. You n Kavya are the laughter meds of this CC..so, u both better not change roles.

@ Anjie: Bohat ho gya suspense...now spill the beans, plzz 😆

@ Gayu and Diya: Heyyy *hugs*
India Won by 80 runs! Yayyyy!! 😃 though it looked like WI might chase initially! but nevertheless India managed an easy win towards the end..Yuvi was outstanding, took a century and 2 wickets!
Now India will take on Aus in QF! Gonna be one tough match for sure! Hope Ind play well!
Edited by -Gayathri- - 13 years ago
i m sure the semi's list will be pakistan, Sauth africa n aussie/ind whoever wins!

Yep, girls..India played really well today. Though, u're right Gayu...initially, WI were on fire...but then they were outplayed.

And... Anjie, my semi's list is also somewat the same. Though I feel, SL and England also have a chance.
u never know with cricket! anything can happen! 
Yes, very true, Anjie...anything can happen in cricket.

In the last WC, teams like Kenya and Ireland thrashed India and Pakistan out of the first round itself. At least this time all the major teams have made it to the QFs.