Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx for the update. it was nice reading it in a different style. In fact ur update is better than the episode seems to be. have not watched it yet but don't think I am missing much. As for the precap, that seems to be more interesting than the whole episode. Hope this silly MU ends soon.

A Very Very Happy Holi to U and all GF members
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mchopra

Evasumi: I beleive too that right now he is good and trying to make up for wht he did..but if he turns negative then it will be big advantage for him to know abt his enemies weakness...and here the weakness is Communication...and as far as we know..the result is gonna be negative for now...loads of rona dhona on the way..so enjoy that..

I think Dev is never going to turn negative.  Being negative he would be lossing everything. Where as he carves for family reunion and specially he really misses his bond with his elder brother.  He is so much trying to ease the connection but Maan is not entertaining any of his attempt.  But he is trying to break that ice and let him feel that he really wants Maaneet to be happy and nothing else.  He feels so remorseful about his deeds in the past that a little happiness of Geet makes him happy.  As he really believes that after all that Geet went through she deserves the happiness with his brother.

I do believe that he has genuine concern for Maaneet and he may pose to be attentive to Geet so may to irritate Maan and bring about the comunication but never will turn negative...

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M CHOPRA:

Hey hey hey !πŸ˜†

Rap on baby;  I loved it and so hillariously sown together.  Just remember - keep it simple, then we love it, as you did hereπŸ˜†

I am also of the opinion that Dev is 'repentence ongoing' !  therefore a new leaf in his life has compelled him to do only good for others.  But fickle as we know him to be, where the CVs exploit Mr. Samir's explosive talents to transit from emotion to emotion, we can only wait and watch !😊
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey this was a fun update....really different, n was much much better than the silly episode...cvs dont know how to create a decent MU!! and geet is behaving so dumb....
mchopra thumbnail
Lovetheserial...woah thnks...i just write whtever i can..
and abt dev,,yaar too much sugar i will die of diabetes thst why i want him negative..atleast the MU will have a reason then..here toh no reason and its without a season..
supriya: thnku..i know the epi was silly..hope we get silly epi on sat so that u all like my work..πŸ˜‰