Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: delhigirl

just removing baby's stuff from the room does not destroy a wife's trust on a her husband's love, particularly a husband like MSK. He even went to her and explained why he did that. He took effort to explain his actions. he even said sorry to her in the best possible way. She knows that he did not do it to hurt her. so her words did not make sense to me then and not even now.
it also makes no sense that she is took dev's help that day. she could have taken a taxi if she could not say no to the orphange

Actually I too was hoping that she would take a taxi instead of going out with the devil. And I agree with u but her trust us not briken she is just very unhappy and upset I think the way baby had been given the importance they are bound to pull this up for some time but think now this mourning is over and now me waiting for MG baby
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is the problem here.  They are not sharing their grief together and it is leading to them drifting apart.  Maan thought he was doing the right thing and upset Geet and now he is scared of upsetting her again by saying anything.  Geet is griefing and was upset and disappinted with Maan's action and she is not sharing her grief with the one person who stood by her side all the way (her strength) and a third person, despite his good intentions, is being a thorn in the relationship.  Dev is Geet's past and Maan does not trust him and it is always hard for anyone to  have their partner's ex in the picture, let alone the one giving out advice.  Poor Maan is trying and has only ended up upsetting Geet.  Of course he must feel lousy knowing that the one person who seems to be making Geet happy is Dev and not him.  I feel sad for all three to some extent, but mostly for the adorable but often stubborn Maan, who must feel so helpless.😭

However, we all know that Geet and Maan will finally be reunited again......so ending on that note.......Happy holi and enjoy.😊
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ranjananarang
all i have to say is that husband-wife relationship is such that in times of such they come close. they will cry their heart out together. Men can not in general cry that easily or show emotion in such times. They try to show themselves to be strong for their wives. so they may be perceived as hard-hearted. But a wife will definitely cry her heart out to him

To me honestly , geet's behavior seems a little unnatural. It is completely natural for her to mourn her baby's loss. She will be emotionally dependent on someone - maan, dadi etc, but to be emotionally taking help from the guy who cheated and raped her is out of my understanding
ranjnanarang thumbnail
I agree with you Delhi girl but at times you tend to get hurt by the actions of the people closest to you and it happens very often I think. and sometimes irrational expressions works wonders I guess thats what is happening here. they just need to communicate and as Simran just said that MG will be together I think we must chill and play holi 

HAPPY HOLI
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

like ur take.......

it's a different outlook....
let's see what the cv's have in mind....i am waiting for the next week...

Thanks bud I hoe CVs are as intelligent as we are
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

I agree with you Delhi girl but at times you tend to get hurt by the actions of the people closest to you and it happens very often I think. and sometimes irrational expressions works wonders I guess thats what is happening here. they just need to communicate and as Simran just said that MG will be together I think we must chill and play holi 

HAPPY HOLI

happy holi to you as well
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

ques is do geet needs dev to understand maan woh bhi ab at this point when maan has laid his life for her yaar dev good or bad who cares  

I second You YaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ keyya abb esss point peh Geet ko Maan ko samjna chayie  naaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­   Abb tak joh ve Maan neh kiya hain Keyya Geet ko abbi ve maan keh pyar peh shak hain?😑   Uffffffff
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jaspreetm2815

I second You YaarπŸ‘ keyya abb esss point peh Geet ko Maan ko samjna chayie  naaaaaaaaaa πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­   Abb tak joh ve Maan neh kiya hain Keyya Geet ko abbi ve maan keh pyar peh shak hain?😑   Uffffffff

I also agree Sanjh and Jas .... Geet needs to understand Maan πŸ˜­ ... I hope everything turns out well πŸ˜ƒ
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous Analysis!

I love how at one side there's a strom brewing but some people are thinking this way and posting positive thoughts and comments! Lightens up the claustrophobic atmosphere that GF sometimes becomes!

As for Geet .. I don't think her character is being ruined at all. Today's last scene proved that her wounds in her heart and still fresh and deep. She might've lit up like a Christmas Tree at the Ashram ... but back home was the biggest reminder of her wounds .. the Baby Room. She got some much needed advice from Daadima today .. which was very wise as well. Life may bring about some of the most unexpected and gruesome turns. Life may take away from you what you considered your soul. Life may bring you happiness and take it away too -- but one thing is for sure .. that everything happens for a reason. Geet's Baby may have been snatched from her now ..but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a reason to smile again .. that doesn't mean that life will not flourish and blossom again.

She is now going to take that advice .. and especially the part about Maan's happiness being in hers .. and try and cheer herself up -- if not for her but for her Maan. And even if some of that happiness comes from something Dev did .. she'll accept it -- ONLY because it gives an excuse for her to be happy. This is what people should think of when they see Geet mentioning what Dev did. NOT as Geet liking Dev now but that there's finally a reason for her to smile .. for her .. her Baby was her top most priority .. and now that it's gone .. Maan is.

She hadn't been able to notice Maan's hurt because she herself was hurting. Now she'll be able to open her eyes to her surroundings and realize that Maan is also wallowing in grief because she's been depressed.

So .. for me Geet's character is still intact. And actually .. it's not as if Geet is becoming evil or anything .. so it's not always fair to talk about CHARACTER CONSISTENCY. People can change .. for the better or for worse. And sometimes people do things because situations compel them to do so. In Geet's case .. its the latter. She doesn't like Dev -- nor will she ever -- so it's not fair to bash her to say she's changed or she's inconsiderate of Maan's feelings or has become selfish, etc.

People should allow for the story to develop. I've said this before and I'll say it again -- most fans wanted Dev back to take his story forward. Now that the CVs are giving us his track .. they want him gone. Why? Did we think Dev was going to come and everything would be all hunky-dory? No! Dev is always that wall that will be wedged between Maaneet. His mere presence creates discourse. So we should think logically .. we asked for it .. we should see where CVs take it. This track is just showing us how Maaneet's relationship will become stronger. The MU is very justified in this case too. It is a very complicated situation .. and so we should really just let the situation unfold because none of their lives are at peace at the moment.

Maan, Geet, and Dev are the main catalysts in this story.. so we should expect something to happen in their lives that interconnects.

Thanx for this Post and your analysis -- I agree with everything and like your predictions too!

Z
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Fabulous Analysis!

I love how at one side there's a strom brewing but some people are thinking this way and posting positive thoughts and comments! Lightens up the claustrophobic atmosphere that GF sometimes becomes!

Actually everytime people start fretting CVs come up with something totally unexpected and nice issue is with the audience as we are used to watching all negative stuff and hence cant think positively I am totally with the CVs they have been and are doing a good job. About the environment yes it does get overbearing when such news is out people need to get over the negative TV which will happen soon I guess.

As for Geet .. I don't think her character is being ruined at all. Today's last scene proved that her wounds in her heart and still fresh and deep. She might've lit up like a Christmas Tree at the Ashram ... but back home was the biggest reminder of her wounds .. the Baby Room. She got some much needed advice from Daadima today .. which was very wise as well. Life may bring about some of the most unexpected and gruesome turns. Life may take away from you what you considered your soul. Life may bring you happiness and take it away too -- but one thing is for sure .. that everything happens for a reason. Geet's Baby may have been snatched from her now ..but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a reason to smile again .. that doesn't mean that life will not flourish and blossom again.

I agree with you totally I don't think that her character is being mowed at all cos incase she didn't mourn the baby well it would have been an issue and then most of us would have said itna thanda mourning gosh when would we learn to be happy with the progression.

She is now going to take that advice .. and especially the part about Maan's happiness being in hers .. and try and cheer herself up -- if not for her but for her Maan. And even if some of that happiness comes from something Dev did .. she'll accept it -- ONLY because it gives an excuse for her to be happy. This is what people should think of when they see Geet mentioning what Dev did. NOT as Geet liking Dev now but that there's finally a reason for her to smile .. for her .. her Baby was her top most priority .. and now that it's gone .. Maan is.

So very true she is going to be happy for Maan and her life ahead with him and the person behind this is totally immaterial but still Devil needs to be thrown out of their lives and this track will pave the way for that for sure. 

She hadn't been able to notice Maan's hurt because she herself was hurting. Now she'll be able to open her eyes to her surroundings and realize that Maan is also wallowing in grief because she's been depressed.

Very rightly said she needed an eyeopener and devil had some idea the point is that she will be thinking about Maan now and not the lost baby which is what is required I am very happy with this progression in the story.

So .. for me Geet's character is still intact. And actually .. it's not as if Geet is becoming evil or anything .. so it's not always fair to talk about CHARACTER CONSISTENCY. People can change .. for the better or for worse. And sometimes people do things because situations compel them to do so. In Geet's case .. its the latter. She doesn't like Dev -- nor will she ever -- so it's not fair to bash her to say she's changed or she's inconsiderate of Maan's feelings or has become selfish, etc.

Agreed !

People should allow for the story to develop. I've said this before and I'll say it again -- most fans wanted Dev back to take his story forward. Now that the CVs are giving us his track .. they want him gone. Why? Did we think Dev was going to come and everything would be all hunky-dory? No! Dev is always that wall that will be wedged between Maaneet. His mere presence creates discourse. So we should think logically .. we asked for it .. we should see where CVs take it. This track is just showing us how Maaneet's relationship will become stronger. The MU is very justified in this case too. It is a very complicated situation .. and so we should really just let the situation unfold because none of their lives are at peace at the moment.

I agree we need to wait and watch as to what is going to happen yes people demended the return of Dev and what did they expect Ekta style taking over of business or NT and Dev making silly plans against Geet and Maan no way this is Geet and not a K soap, with Dev's  entry things are bound to get complicated. Somewhere Geet has softened for Dev since he saved Maan and Maan needs to understand as to what all she went through when she thought she would lose him forever. Geet too is in tricky situation just think of it as a real situation if someone has done such a huge favor on you you bound to be softer to that person isn't it. I agree this track will manifest into a stronger bonding between geet and Maan and much awaited passion will be back in thier relation and for that to happen these people need to be shaken out which this complicated situation would do.

Maan, Geet, and Dev are the main catalysts in this story.. so we should expect something to happen in their lives that interconnects.

So True

Thanx for this Post and your analysis -- I agree with everything and like your predictions too!

Thanks a lot 
Z

hey Z beautiful analysis my replies in red.