Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My take on the current track

ranjnanarang thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Everyone is fretting with he way things are shaping up between Geet and Maan but I feel that the things are getting bad to become even better. This is how the things might shape up. 
Dev s trying to unite Geet and Maan and he is making genuine efforts (this is purely my take on the situation) as he genuinely wants to see his bro and Geet Happy. Geet has a reason to be thankful to Dev, though she has not and can never forgive him. However Maan had no reason to have any soft feelings for Dev. He is a man of right values and not an emotional one. 

He might feel insecure and jealous with the whole situation and this will result in the return of his passion in full force. After the holi situation Geet will have a bigger job to get Maan around and she might have to make efforts to manofy him to the extent that she might have to even seduce him to prove her love and longing for Maan. 

SHe is still upset and very rightly so as she has lost her baby which was the cause of her become what she is she fought with the whole world for this baby but now her focus will be maan. She might make a lot of efforts but MSK to MSK hai he will not relent so easily. He tends to get really angry which might force Geet to leave him for a while and then maan might realise his mistake his absolem (Dadi) will ensure that and then a repenting full of love Maan will go to get his Geet. 

Seeing the problems  Devil might take a call to leave hence either he might go and work on some of the khurana project away from Delhi or Maan might send him away. 
That way Dev would be get out of Geets life and we might see he entry of some new characters and the track taking a different turn. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Letz see..I JUST WANT DEV OUT! And geet;s character to STOP ruining!
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ques is do geet needs dev to understand maan woh bhi ab at this point when maan has laid his life for her yaar dev good or bad who cares  
kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
agree! it's nice to see someone else who looks at the track in this manner. 😃⭐️
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Letz see..I JUST WANT DEV OUT! And geet;s character to STOP ruining!

I agree but then  guess this way they will give the character a justified burial which is required it might be a way of tying up the lose ends 
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

ques is do geet needs dev to understand maan woh bhi ab at this point when maan has laid his life for her yaar dev good or bad who cares  

Sanjh you are right but here I would like to give a benefit of doubt to Geet she has lost something she considered more important than her own life and after Meen got the room cleared she thought he is trying to wipe away the memories from her life. I would feel very odd if Geet did not react ike that. one tends to take his/her frustration out on their loved one. I think the CVs are doing a great job of showing Geets numbness at the loss of the baby. She cant think straight which is totally justified. 

It is not Dev it could be anyone just that a wrong person is there at the right time.
ranjnanarang thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdg129

agree! it's nice to see someone else who looks at the track in this manner. 😃⭐️

of course kdg all the great minds think alike isn't it. I am actually looking forward to this track as it has a solid potential of turning into a passionate. I guess with the change on the CVs a while ago the show became stagnant as most of the CVs in the telly land are used to working on negative tracks. Now the new CVs had a bigger job to giving a logical turn to the show they couldn't have shown the return of passion with in an episode isn't it. Anyways we couldn't have had the passion back with the baby in picture more so after made some awesome statements about baby being in danger 
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

Sanjh you are right but here I would like to give a benefit of doubt to Geet she has lost something she considered more important than her own life and after Meen got the room cleared she thought he is trying to wipe away the memories from her life. I would feel very odd if Geet did not react ike that. one tends to take his/her frustration out on their loved one. I think the CVs are doing a great job of showing Geets numbness at the loss of the baby. She cant think straight which is totally justified. 

It is not Dev it could be anyone just that a wrong person is there at the right time.

i fully agree with u dear but how come she lost her confidence in him who saved her n baby nth time ,he took responsibility of baby even before he knew the truth he gave up his happiness to make her happy and she was saying to daadi nothing is left in her life what abt the one who thinks her as his life .i am not talking abt geet here but cv they r justifying dev in wrong way and ruining the love we worship 
jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why does Geet needs Dev for advice really she has lost her mind 😡 and when Maan is the one who has also been there for her
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I understand  that CVs wants to create a whole scenario for the reunion of Maaneet but I agree to Sanjh that does geet still needs to know how much Maan has gone thru just for his unconditionally love towards her and when would she realise that ....she can cry out whenever she wants to and every body has to understand her lost but what about Maan's feeling,pain and how much he gets hurt whenever he sees geet in pain,and cry for baby.........there is a contradict between whatever geet says and her doings......once she said her whole happiness lies with Maan as he is very precious to her and how can she even think of loosing him.....and at this times Maan also needs her so when will she understand this? Edited by tazeen_29 - 13 years ago