Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

@Nishi& @Paradise..I knwo you people are doing some contest..given to you..SO YOU CANNOT SHOCK ME OR FOOL ME WITH YOUR UNconnected posts.!!🀣

Caught us. Damn. I really did want to surprise you. πŸ˜†
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was really a beautiful scene and seeing abhiya this mmuch close after these many days was like finding water in desert....but Abhays harsh words broke her heart

Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

haha that wudnt have surprised Hema...prolly it wud've bugged her if she didnt know abt the contest πŸ˜†
sorry Hema...its fun teasing u a bit πŸ˜›πŸ€£...and u didnt like my post because i didnt write a romantic one on AP 🀣...but thats my way of writing romantic post 🀣

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Nishi& @Paradise..I knwo you people are doing some contest..given to you..SO YOU CANNOT SHOCK ME OR FOOL ME WITH YOUR UNconnected posts.!!🀣

LOL...pakde gaye...🀣

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

haha that wudnt have surprised Hema...prolly it wud've bugged her if she didnt know abt the contest πŸ˜†
sorry Hema...its fun teasing u a bit πŸ˜›πŸ€£...and u didnt like my post because i didnt write a romantic one on AP 🀣...but thats my way of writing romantic post 🀣

HEY NISHI..I did press LIKE button yaar ..dint I ..!! Hey I never get annoyed with you dont worry..I know you are one fun loving girl..!!πŸ€— and you too  @Paradesiss..!! Enjoy your hard work..of contest..!!πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sur001

It was really a beautiful scene and seeing abhiya this mmuch close after these many days was like finding water in desert....but Abhays harsh words broke her heart

awww.yes..IT BROKE HER HEAT..But still there was so much love when she said.."Mein tumhara shakalnahin dekhna chahati.." and the way he said looking at her so intensely"FINE"..GOD..that was so awesome..!!
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

Hahaha πŸ˜† pakar liya... 
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

AWWW...KAUSHIKI..no probs dear..!! God bless & all the very best sweet heart COME & JOIN US AS SOON AS YOU FINISH YOUR EXAMS ..!!

thank uuuuuuuπŸ˜ƒ, i'll join u all rt8 on 24th's eveningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†