oh my god..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..!! - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
reepi yes either way India has tough competition. And Hema I always look forward for ur long post. It was small but beautiful scene. But at the end they ruined it by abhay's dialougue "ladke ghumana chahthi ho" and piya's dialogue "Main tumhari sakal nahin dekhna chahthi".😡
great post.....................well hum fans ki wajah se hiin ek scene mili................ab letz move on..........pura week adjust karna padega.......................
Originally posted by reepicheep

TR🤗 so good to see your post yaar😃 Happy holi to everyone😃 aww when I logged in today I was expecting the usual posts and then I see everyone freaking out over the abhiya scene and I was like gosh when did this happen😲 did they really have mercy on us and show a abhiya scene...well they did and am all floored now😍 OMG possessive abhay with his dialogue of don't you know who I am to you.. me totally gone case.......wow,wow just absolutely wow❤️ sid can try all that he wants...piya can never resist abhay and abhay can never stay away from piya...and how ever angry piya was with abhay she did answer his questions😉 kyun,kyun akhir kyun piya😆 kyunki abhay ne haq jataya😉 aww it was too cute.....seriously now hopefully next week we get more abhiya encounters and waiting for a abhiya confession scene whenever that happens😍

And TR control karne ki zaroorat nahi hai...whenever there's a abhiya scene like this it warrants unlimited discussion,drooling and madness isn't it😉😆

By the way you watching the match kya today? If India wins they face Australia and if they lose they face Sri Lanka...either ways they'll have it tough so they better buck up and perform well from today itself....

REEPU..REEPU..SO correct..dearooo.🤗.the way he said..WHO AM I ..EH..??!!! in such anger & possessive look ..GOD I couldnt have asked for more yaar..!! I SO LOVE THE WAY HE SAID THAT & THEN PIYA GOT AN ANSWER..in his eyes..as WHAT HE IS TO..  HER.😍.WOHaaaa..!! 

And REEPS..yes yes yes..I am all glued to TV for that match & yeah we should start our winning streak yaar..bohoth hogaya..ABB NO RELAXATION..for us WE SHOULD WIN WIN WIN & WIN.🥳.!! who so ever we meet..it is now DO OR DIE NA..!!😆
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

reepi yes either way India has tough competition. And Hema I always look forward for ur long post. It was small but beautiful scene. But at the end they ruined it by abhay's dialougue "ladke ghumana chahthi ho" and piya's dialogue "Main tumhari sakal nahin dekhna chahthi".😡

Awww..SANCHU..🤗when I see ABHIYA na..I can write a book on every scene you know..VISU were on TOP FORM NA..!and INDIA NEEDS TO GET THAT KIND OF FORM YAAR..Totally deadly it was..I want ABHIYA & our Indian team to win win win & ROCK  ALL THE WAY TO GLORY..!!🤗
yaaa....its a holi gift from ekta 4 us..hahah
Originally posted by roknstarz_mjht

great post.....................well hum fans ki wajah se hiin ek scene mili................ab letz move on..........pura week adjust karna padega.......................

Oh yes dear..you are right..god I used to see all over frustration be it starobe official site or FB or here..everywhere..!!so they gave us like one scene yesterday to like ..some big CHARITY.😡.yaar lekin I must say VISU .😳😳.😍really put their jaan into it so we have really got something to drool after it feels like some light years..!!😆
Originally posted by hreeyaa

yaaa....its a holi gift from ekta 4 us..hahah

LEKIN ITNI Kanjoosi se diya lekin our ABHIYA made up for that few seconds into ETERNITY with their inetense performance..I must say..!😳
I want a big abhiya scene. Ye kanjoosi nahin chalega. Hey when I was in training there was an Ametz scene. I just read ur post and now downloading the video.
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

aw..Anmol & rumi..gosh.....confession marriage..HONEYMOON..KIDS..wohaaaaaa...dont give me ideas..waise bhi mein bohoth BESHARAM kisamki hoon yaar..YOU KNOW THAT..awwwwww..I am seeing you had a lot of fun..you know I had to forcebly switch of my COMP & stop answering posts..because it was 2:00 am & kal kaam hai yaar..I work half day on sunday too..😆..Love you guys..soooooooooooooo much🤗
thanks romantic😃 and happy holi
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I want a big abhiya scene. Ye kanjoosi nahin chalega. Hey when I was in training there was an Ametz scene. I just read ur post and now downloading the video.

aw..yes yaar ..that scene was sooooooo cut e & passionate I have put that hug on my desktop ..you know see it in pic's gallery it is awesome..!! VISU ROCK yaar..