Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rumi005

Abhi tak confession hi nahi hua aur tum shaadi, honeymoon, kids ke baare mein soch rahe ho..😉 What an effect of todays episode.🤣

main kyaa karoon itne dino baad koi accha scene mila abhiya kaa😆
ab bas dreaming and dreaming and dreaming 😆
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: intruderfast

main kyaa karoon itne dino baad koi accha scene mila abhiya kaa😆

ab bas dreaming and dreaming and dreaming 😆

Meri bhi yehi haal hai...still in lalala land.😆

omg Hema
u were right...its really a BIG ONE!!! 🤣...one day i will also write this big post or i will write a FF (ok this comment was sarcastic 🤣....i am very lazy 😛)
ok coming to the point...
wow that scene was hawt ☢️....ok i am not that romantic like u but it kinda seemed to me that Abhay was being all romantic, getting close to Pia because he knew that this will make Pia break up and she will say all what she thinks in her heart 😆....so sweetly and possessively he said that he has RIGHT to ask questions...and Pia was all gone 🤣 (u know the way she blinks and looks at Abhay with so much love in her eyes awww)....and the moment she disclosed all the secrets abt Panchhi and all, he went back to his arrogant cold attitude 😆...and Pia was like - excuse me? what was that? 🤣 OMG 😲 🤣

MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting up khatam..bt tat doesnt mean i get to sleep..lol..everyones hyper exited at my house..even i am bt i wil be damned if i show it..lol..so i thought i wil spend time obssing over Abhiya scene today..u knw i still cant get over hw absolute hot and cute tat scene was..awwwwww..
Rumi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyArchangel

Waiting up khatam..bt tat doesnt mean i get to sleep..lol..everyones hyper exited at my house..even i am bt i wil be damned if i show it..lol..so i thought i wil spend time obssing over Abhiya scene today..u knw i still cant get over hw absolute hot and cute tat scene was..awwwwww..

Aajaoo jana...Its 3 am here and I am still watching old epis of PKYEK....todays epi was like zor ka zhatka after lots of boring epis.😍

MyArchangel thumbnail

Aajaoo jana...Its 3 am here and I am still watching old epis of PKYEK....todays epi was like zor ka zhatka after lots of boring epis.😍

exactly..i am already planning on how to use this clip in my nxt v.m..it was jst 2 cute..its 2.33 am here..lol..
Rumi007 thumbnail

exactly..i am already planning on how to use this clip in my nxt v.m..it was jst 2 cute..its 2.33 am here..lol..

Oye...will you make VM on the song mujhe haq hai? 

MyArchangel thumbnail

Oye...will you make VM on the song mujhe haq hai?

u want it??ok i will..done..bt all my v.m's wil be late..posted nxt mnth..as i wnt get access to my com this mnth at all.
Rumi007 thumbnail

u want it??ok i will..done..bt all my v.m's wil be late..posted nxt mnth..as i wnt get access to my com this mnth at all.

No problem dear. Actually the way Abhay said "mujhe haq hai" thought ki koi ek VM bana le...mujhe toh kuch nahi aata...😭

Ohhhh goooooood dear today I can't answer to your post... I am just flying... Abhay ne mujhe chair se gira diya with his "mujhe haq hai..." 😍😍😍 Kya faint wala dialogue tha... I am still flying so aur kuch nahi likh sakti hoon...