Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

oh my god..CONTROL HI NAHIN HOTA..!! - Page 3

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MyArchangel

Yeah u posted..absolutely agree with u..tat was HOT..i wrote a topic abt(obviously) and said the same thing(obviously)..lol..and i am so glad to read your topic..missed our soul talks.

TITLI..MY SWEETU..I JUST READ AND HAVE POSTED ON THAT TOO..AW..YEAH OUR SOUL TALKS..NA..GIVE ME A HUG GIRL..πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
it was too passionate...the way abhay pulls piya towards him...and uff their eye-locks......it was a very beautiful scenes...and i am so happy after a long long time that we could see a beautiful AbhiYa scenes....

and abhay's eye-lock to piya just say out this words "why don't you understand piya...i love you"
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i was on cloud 9 when i saw ABHIYA embrace. 😍
How long we had to wait for this scene to happen well worth the wait
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

i was on cloud 9 when i saw ABHIYA embrace. 😍

How long we had to wait for this scene to happen well worth the wait

Sach mein...finally dream coming true...
😳
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TITLI..MY SWEETU..I JUST READ AND HAVE POSTED ON THAT TOO..AW..YEAH OUR SOUL TALKS..NA..GIVE ME A HUG GIRL..πŸ€—

You two are soo sweet....πŸ€—

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
RUMI you are sweetest ,..more than us..dearoo..I so love you..you make me so happy & special all the time..you love ABHIYA equally like me..πŸ€—
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

RUMI you are sweetest ,..more than us..dearoo..I so love you..you make me so happy & special all the time..you love ABHIYA equally like me..πŸ€—

Hey diabetes ho sakte hai.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Actually I am also fanatic about AbhIya...but not like you because I have my own Abhay.πŸ˜‰ But honestly yaar...they are making me crazy...just like you said dil toh pagal hai....😳

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i knew you'd be back today.....welcome back, πŸ€—
i too am very happy with abhiya scene today...we are blessed...just hoped it had better dilogues..:(.....
yaar..i wanna a really really good long passionate meaningful abhiya scene which moves their story forward............
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
so finally aftr watching abhiya u r back
welcome back
i missed ur songs yr
now dnt go anywhere
i need to hav song dedication on routine basisπŸ˜›
and what a song on dat scene
love u 4 dat
yay yay i got a song from u........
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiranni

i knew you'd be back today.....welcome back, πŸ€—

i too am very happy with abhiya scene today...we are blessed...just hoped it had better dilogues..:(.....
yaar..i wanna a really really good long passionate meaningful abhiya scene which moves their story forward............

Kiran...!! yayyy..I so am happy that you answered mypost ..i know you always love abhiya like me & love my blabbering..but yaar..it feels so nice when you say ..your words ..actually it makes me proud..because I so respect you as a very intelligent writer not like me..total HYPER ECITED..ALL THE TIME..you people are so meaningful ..and sometimes get tears in my eyes too because I so agree with you..jab mein bohth khush hoti hoonna..I cry..and you & chilz...have written so well in that ranting post by CHILZ..aw..love you..adn yeah ABHIYA ABHIYA ABHIYA..they completely RULE ME..yaar and TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU..I am sosos waiting for a 1 hour special of only abhiya without any disturbances..gosh will that ever happen..I DONT THINK SO..because I have seen ki..mein jo bohoth chahti hoon woh hamesha..hota nahin hai..but I never am scared fo dreaming because fo that..and sometimes with my childish behaviour my ganapati bappa so feels sad & obliges ..with awesome things inmy LIFE TOO..like how he gave me youall& ABHIYA..(VISU) to cherish the romance..& passion..all the way..!!πŸ€—