Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Nice to cu hema u r back with bang !!! ..i

Lovely post !! . I did like the way he pulled her but again the same dialogue ...which sort of not happy . I wish they would have shown the scene little long to make it more enjoyable ...😊

I think ..no point banging our HEADS AT ROCK..isint it..it will hurt us more..so wise thing would be enjoy what we get..and HOPE for the best..Dont expect..and be happy with what little we get..is my new policy..!!What say..😆😉 THANK YOU ..so much for that love words..🤗 ABHIYA ROCK..anytime..anywhere..anyhow..!!
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please someone make a VM for the song Mujhe haq hai...Mujhe kuch nahi aata..varna aaab tak ho jati...😭
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumadear13

I knew you would be back at least for today ..... as I know you can't stop drooling over AP so close.... don't worry we all are loving it "Mujhe haq hai "was the dialogue of the day Hema !!!

Aww..SUMA>.you so so so know me very well I TELL YA..😛🤗 I was feeling ashamed actually post karoon ki nahin..such despo yaar ..I am toh..🤣 THAT HAQ wala dialouge na..melted me..TOTALLY..yes DIALOUGE OF THE  MONTH OR ONE OF THE BEST DIALOUGE OF THE SHOW TILL DATE..!!
Rumi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I think ..no point banging our HEADS AT ROCK..isint it..it will hurt us more..so wise thing would be enjoy what we get..and HOPE for the best..Dont expect..and be happy with what little we get..is my new policy..!!What say..😆😉 THANK YOU ..so much for that love words..🤗 ABHIYA ROCK..anytime..anywhere..anyhow..!!

Same here..we have a saying in Bengali which means "ssamne jo aata hai use pakad lo kyun ki baad mein kya hoga woh kisi ko nahi pata...isi liye jo mila usi mein khush raho".. So I am happy.😍

sumana-13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi005

Please someone make a VM for the song Mujhe haq hai...Mujhe kuch nahi aata..varna aaab tak ho jati...😭

Agree rumi I would love an Abhiya VM on that song to celebrate Abhay's best romantic dialogue in this serial so far !!! 👏👏
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumadear13

Agree rumi I would love an Abhiya VM on that song to celebrate Abhay's best romantic dialogue in this serial so far !!! 👏👏

We have gr8 vm creators here...smbudy will surely listen 2 diz luvly request...cheers 4 2dayz scene....😳
😳
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi005

Same here..we have a saying in Bengali which means "ssamne jo aata hai use pakad lo kyun ki baad mein kya hoga woh kisi ko nahi pata...isi liye jo mila usi mein khush raho".. So I am happy.😍

Love abhlya lot and this why i am still watching this show ..
True happy with what we get to see ...par kya karoo dil hey ke matha nahe .... .....

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Love abhlya lot and this why i am still watching this show ..
True happy with what we get to see ...par kya karoo dil hey ke matha nahe .... .....

I THINK YOU KNOW HOW FRUSTRATED I AM TOO..but..yeah Mera bhi dil hai ki maanta nahin..but DIL TOH PAAGAL HAI & ..when I see ABHIYA..invariably ..KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI..🤣
Rumi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I THINK YOU KNOW HOW FRUSTRATED I AM TOO..but..yeah Mera bhi dil hai ki maanta nahin..but DIL TOH PAAGAL HAI & ..when I see ABHIYA..invariably ..KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI..🤣

Dil ko mana lo yaaroo...less expect karoge toh jo milega usi mein khushi milegi....😉

Wish I was in India...tab toh DVs ki khoon ho jati.😡

Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah u posted..absolutely agree with u..tat was HOT..i wrote a topic abt(obviously) and said the same thing(obviously)..lol..and i am so glad to read your topic..missed our soul talks.