Now I am really pissed off - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by joyce_k

Excuse me???
As an audiance I have full right to critisize what I see....and keep my opinion.
 If you don't like it don't read it!

You call this criticism? Looks more like caustic remarks! "Does he even know what a wow factor is?" So you are saying he doesn't know what it means and are inadvertently criticizing his choreography abilities. Perhaps you know better? Maybe you'd like to teach him, since I'm sure he is pretty much clueless, or at least that's what you think. This was certainly not constructive criticism, that's for sure!

I think I can take my decisions on my own, I don't need anyone to dictate what I want to read or not. But thanks for the concern😊
ppl love jai kumar nair wayy too muchπŸ˜†

i saw the saturday performances from rajeev..they were awesome..it all boils down to preferences.

i really like the clothing sense of rajeev ke rockers...they dnt seem to be dancing half-naked :)
Originally posted by Mihirism

Rajeev may not be completely awesome but he is something...thats why he is here...he is a full-fledge bwood choreographer....and just for info, got to know this from insider source, he rarely choreographs any dances, just like other masters :) 

but yeah ur right, he has assistants like Jai Kumar Nair so rajeev can't be blamed πŸ˜ƒ only if Dharmesh Sir assisted every master πŸ˜†
The double standards I tell you....
If it would be geetama in his place...these comment would sound totally different....
Once Geetama was blamed for not choreographing her contestants act and now the same thing is being used as excuse for why Rajeev sir can't be blamed for weak choreography.... 
Originally posted by joyce_k

The double standards I tell you....
If it would be geetama in his place...these comment would sound totally different....
Once Geetama was blamed for not choreographing her contestants act and now the same thing is being used as excuse for why Rajeev sir can't be blamed for weak choreography.... 

LOL u think im geeta fan? πŸ˜† im one of geeta's big criticizers...and yes, she doesn't choreograph most of her dances, be it brilliant ones or weak ones πŸ˜‰ im just a big fan of her assistants...its clear she has had some best and outstanding routines till now.

Originally posted by Mihirism

LOL u think im geeta fan? πŸ˜† im one of geeta's big criticizers...and yes, she doesn't choreograph most of her dances, be it brilliant ones or weak ones πŸ˜‰ im just a big fan of her assistants...its clear she has had some best and outstanding routines till now.

I know it's exactly the opposite.... I know ur not but mayb the one saying too me "so you teach him what wow choreography is" is geeta ma's fan.
As these kind of remarks are pretty familiar with geeta ma (to remind the remark to terrence sir last season "Can you teach us what more can you do with the prop")
Edited by joyce_k - 13 years ago
Originally posted by debayon

You call this criticism? Looks more like caustic remarks! "Does he even know what a wow factor is?" So you are saying he doesn't know what it means and are inadvertently criticizing his choreography abilities. Perhaps you know better? Maybe you'd like to teach him, since I'm sure he is pretty much clueless, or at least that's what you think. This was certainly not constructive criticism, that's for sure!

I think I can take my decisions on my own, I don't need anyone to dictate what I want to read or not. But thanks for the concern😊
I didn't like the choreography in both the acts and many previous acts so I just said it...and who said every critisizm should be building one??? I don't like it and that's all...I am keeping my opinion abt the choreography and only and only abt the choreography....I said "does he even know what is a wow choreography" again my remark is only and only abt the choreography and abt the professional aspect.
But I think  " so you teach him as you know better" is not the greatest way to express your disapproval with my opinion!!!!
Originally posted by Natkhatpari

I totally agree with you... i always keep telling my family members that both Niharika n Carling look always graceful... But Sonali n Falon (Falon in particular) are given dresses which always make them look hot, sensual which I do not think is very much necessary to show their dance capability😲
totally agree with you the rockers are doing a great job n they are graceful as dancers (niharika n carling but falon in particular is a good dancer but sometimes i find her a bit  vulgar sorry af fans.