Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Jessica's murder case is very close to a lot of people's hearts in Delhi. It was a milestone event that showed how powerful the "aam janta" can be if they try and how united they can be also.

The movie..well it was better than a lot of other pathetic movies that come out of Bollywood but definitely overrated. IMO, it wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be.

I didn't have issues with the profanity but I didn't get Meera well enough...she goes from having absolutely NO interest in the case to jumping on her boss's car screaming Justice has been denied..

The answer to your question: the music.
Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
What was so special? Vidya's character.  Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vidya's character bored me to death. Noting special about her character IMO.
ladygaga thumbnail

NOKJ's first half made me appreciate subtle cinema after a very long time.. Vidya was brilliant.. her peircing eyes stayed in my mind.. her acting was very good and effective........ second half had a bit of drama.. rani's character  had no depth at all... but she still pulled it off.. she was in control and didn't stumble... and i loved her energy.. Overall i loved VB and Rani's team.. NOKJ broke the BO jinx.. and performed well even though it released in the early Jan and it did well at BO for a woman oriented movie.

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

Vidya's character bored me to death. Noting special about her character IMO.

then u shouldn't have watched the movie😛...everybody knew her character was going to be like that...as real sabrina said....she lived her on screen 😳... so its kinda a bit lame ki pehle movie dekho bhi aur kaho it bored me to death....😆😆😛
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ that makes no sense 
^^ok then u make sense 😆 IF u can 😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: The.WonderStone

then u shouldn't have watched the movie😛...everybody knew her character was going to be like that...as real sabrina said....she lived her on screen 😳... so its kinda a bit lame ki pehle movie dekho bhi aur kaho it bored me to death....😆😆😛

lol I had no idea Vidya's character was gonna be boring! 😆 And plus I didn't know anything about Sabrina's case. So I was interested to learn about the case...hence the reason I watched the movie!
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: The.WonderStone

how can u pass an opinion on a film if you dont watch it ðŸ˜• what ur supposed to first say the film bored me to death then go watch 
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

how can u pass an opinion on a film if you dont watch it ðŸ˜• what ur supposed to first say the film bored me to death then go watch 

as bebocholic just said...tht she didnt know abt the case and all...so dat makes sense...becoz she watched ...then felt boring...I  thought she knew tht its gonna be boring then she watched it....so after her clarification...what she said is genuine....