Pratigya

Thankzzzzz 2 star plus 4 kriya's scenes....:*

Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
2day frm 4pm PST I enjoyed alottttttttt.........star plus has combined all da Arhaan's and kriya scenes 2gather and have shown them like flash back of MKAP,started frm da wedding night of kriya......;)I enjoyed alottttttttt.......only Baba wid Babu......:*wowwwwww........It was just like kriya's scenes on Aabida's channel.Thankz 2 star plus 4 SUCH A PERFECT,MAGICAL AND SURPRISING TREAT.....:*after dat they show preparations of holi in which they show different scenes frm old episodes of all hit shows in comic way in which they show many scenes of AB and sum scenes of kriya....2day I also saw Arhaan Babu in da title song of CKMM....he luked funny...:) then Pakistan win da match against Australia then I saw AB in CKMM....so paisa wasool on weekend...;)I m soooooo....... Happy......2DAY.....:D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing!! ...That's nice!!😳😳 .....Hopefully someone will be able to give the link....that is if it is also shown in India?? 😕😕
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah all KriYa scenes... 😍 
that was a pleasant surprise!! usually SP airs all the week's episodes of Mkap over the weekend but today they showed all the KriYa scenes starting from their SR... 

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woundeful thanks to it bt if any one can post the links of it that will b more nice of him plzzzzzzzz anyone post the link
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Yup......it was realy a pleasant surprize 4 all of us.....i think kriya2010 can giv the link.......:)
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGGGGGG  😲 😲 😲
nott fairr ....they should have informed that they'll be airingg al kriya scness ..usually i se all the repeat telecats on saturdayy but today had fever so i took medicine slept in the sfternoon ..
some one plss give thhe linkss
i missedd itt 😭 😭 😭
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Hay bro......!kriya2010 and pia9 plzzzzz post da link.......
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg!it wud b rlly nice to see dem agn!plzzzz sm1 post d link jaldi!!
ArjaAddict thumbnail
dis is not done...dey shud have informed us....dis is not done!n b/w did dey show it in india...khurram bro or pia pls post d links...i wonder where is visshi...?plsss someone post it...sp u shud have informed us!
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Yup........!it was realy surprising......dont worry someone wil surely b post da link dear.....