Rang Badalti Odhani

Written Updt-19th March 2011-Masti Continues!Updtd - Page 4

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -SYS-

Thank you SO much!!!

Had to remind you but didn't get a single moment to come online yesterday.
Was praying you remembered on your own otherwise Veena might have been tempted to practicing her secret torture methods.Scary!

do u really think that I would forget a responsibility?πŸ˜† Thanks for knowing me well enough Namoona!πŸ˜†

Okay off to see episode.
Am sure your analysis is great. it is great...duh!πŸ˜†
Shall edit post after I watch episode and then read it.
(Yes I am anti reading updates before watching episode.Just like I am anti reading end of book before reading the whole thing.WHO does that??Except my mom of course.And me when I am not sure who the hero is.Just glance at the end to make out the name of the hero in romances with more than one lead guys.Wouldn't do to get my heart broken by supporting the Other Guy throughout the book.But I digress.)

πŸ˜† wanna know something funny? i can read a show's update but i can never go back and read the end of a book. I prefer to keep the element of surprise there for me. sometimes i skip reading updates but then with RBO i prefer to read it...idk why maybe coz im looking for a way to avoid unnecessary scenes...? anyways i know wat u feel coz i do it the same exact way...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Bold🀣

So my kind of girl.I never would unless of course as you said there are too many characters and if I have read the reviews on amazon which say the ending was horrible and so heartbreaking.Defending myself,I have to say that 'the horruble ending' book did save me time though and I was still heartbroken and gave up on the author altogether.HMPH!

Anyways,awesome update Rooj!Love the humour you inject into your posts lol

Thanks smithee.....

i like to keep things on a lighter note always kya pata kal ho na hoπŸ˜†

i sound so filmyπŸ˜†

neways ok the amazon reviews...for some odd reasons I never bother with them....to me it's just stupid. i like to make judgement of something on my own but after i give them fair chances. w/o that i go on is really stupid. lol
rooj-i thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SYS-

@Rooj

Hahaha
Just read the update.
Ek teer, do shikar!
Wonderful=p

Thanks Namoona...

and what exactly u mean by the bold sorry im not sure I fully get you. If it is what I think it is then u know me na!πŸ˜†
-Deepali- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rooj-i

Thanks Namoona...

and what exactly u mean by the bold sorry im not sure I fully get you. If it is what I think it is then u know me na!πŸ˜†

rooj  i think namoona says  you wrote shanak and yasharan together in one updateπŸ˜†
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LMAO Rooj!....Amazing!..

lykd the comments in RED......havent seen the epi yet...so...gonna watch it now!
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Rooj
Yes it is what you think it is=p

@Deepali
Exactly!Bang on woman.