Frequent Posters

smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great update as always !!!
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
luv this FF! im not a fan of triangle love but this is incredible. plz add me to ur pm list
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
loved daadi entry
maan is head over heals in love with geet
when will geet fall 4 da khurana charm
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
love u Foz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
loved dadi
poor maan
cant wait 4 da date
con soon 
thanks 4 da pm
mitzi11 thumbnail
wow dadi likes
geet but geet playing
cupid poor maan
madly in love with
her & cant confess
because of his past
simple & amazing
update pls cont
soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely updates dear......
i want geet plan to fail and finally she end up on a date with maan watched by daadi😆😆😆😆
kalikijen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part.... omg how is maan going to react to the invitation

yay the ever so sweet dadi has made her entry into this ff 👏.... love her

continue soon and thnx for pm
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
part 9&10 lovely
if Maan is nerves 
why can't Adi to tell Geet about maan's feelings
😍 waiting
I'm soooo excited about this part of the story! Read on to find out why 😉

Part 11:

Maan walked into the hotel restuarant that evening. He was looking around the room & was confused. The note he had received said that someone wanted to meet him at 7pm...
Could it be Geet? he thought, then he shook his head for even thinking that Geet would want to meet up with him.
He walked in & sat down on one of the tables. Across the room on a separate table, Sasha, Geet, Adi & Pinky were spying on him.
"He looks so hot!" whispered Sasha. Geet nodded in agreement, then pushed those thoughts away from her head & tried to focus on the matter in hand.
"You all know what to do, right? Good luck everyone!" said Geet, and Adi, Pinky & Sasha made their way to the table Maan was sitting at.
Maan looked completely shocked when he saw Adi & Pinky walking towards him, holding hands. Sasha was behind them, flicking her hair unneccessarily.
"Hi... Maan sir," said Adi, avoiding his friend's skeptical gaze. Pinky did a small wave. Sasha grinned, looking eager. All Maan wanted was Geet here, with him...
"Mind if we join you?" asked Sasha, but she had already sit down near Maan, smiling.
"...Sure..." Maan trailed off, still surprised at Adi & Pinky. Was Adi really going out with Pinky?They do make a cute couple... but Adi kept this one quiet. he thought. Maan had to conceal a smile.
"So, what are you doing here, Maan sir?" asked Sasha, batting her eyelashes.
"I'm waiting for someone."
"That special someone? You know, sometimes, the person you're looking for is right in front of you."

Adi was cringing inside. Sasha was making it so obvious. He had to somehow bring Geet over... he was praying for a miracle when Dadi appeared. She noticed them at the table & went over.
"Maan dear!" She walked to her grandson & stood beside him, clearly happy to see him. "Are you having a business dinner?"
"No, Dadima, I just happened to see these guys here. You've met them before."

"Ah, yes, I remember you," said Dadi, smiling at Adi. "The budding businessman. You're Adi, am I right?"
"Yes, ma'am," he said, shifting his glasses.
"And you're the receptionist, Pinky."
Pinky blushed & nodded. Dadi's attention went to Sasha, who waved.
"Maan, who's this? I don't remember seeing her before."
Sasha's face fell. She was disappointed that Savitri Devi hadn't remembered her.
"Dadima, you don't remember? She's our top architect... Sasha? You've met her a few times before..."
"Sasha... oh, yes, right, sorry," Dadi said, giving her a small smile. Sasha got the impression that Dadi didn't like her very much...

Geet, who was sat at the other end of the restuarant had noticed Dadi's appearance.
"I hope Sasha doesn't mess this up!" she said to herself. "This is the perfect chance for her to impress her!"
A waiter appeared.
"What would you like to eat, madam?"
Geet was hungry, she hadn't eaten much all day. She looked at the Indian menu & couldn't resist.
"I'll have two parathas, chicken curry, side dish of samosas, lassi & a glass of water."
The waiter left with her order.

"Maan, where's your secretary, Geet?" asked Dadi.
Maan felt strange sensations whenever he heard Geet's name.
"I don't know," he said admittedly, looking down. He was missing Geet's lively presence.
Adi nudged Pinky and she spoke up.
"Geet lives with me, she's at home," she said quickly & nervously, as she was lying.
"What a shame," said Dadi. "I was looking forward to seeing her again. I'll have to pay a visit to the office soon." Dadi began looking around the restuarant when she saw Geet tucking into her paratha, a look of contentment on her face.
"Isn't that Geet?" she said. Maan's attentions immediately went over to where Geet was sat, eating her food happily. A smile spread across his face - Sasha noticed.
"I'll go & call her over."
Sasha panicked, but she couldn't say anything against Savitri Devi's orders.
Dadima walked over, & Geet only noticed when she saw someone stood behind a chair at the corner of her eye. She looked up, saw Dadi & almost knocked over her lassi.
"Dadima?!" she said in shock. There went another one of her plans down the drain...
"Geet dear, why are you sitting here alone?"
"I... um... I was... I know how everyone else likes continental food, but I don't, so I wanted to sit here & enjoy my... paratha..." Geet trailed off, hoping that it wasn't too obvious that she was lying.
"I don't like seeing you alone. You have to join Maan and everyone else. That's an order."
"But Dadima, I-"
"If you're worried about the food, I'll get the waiters to bring them over. Come on."

Geet reluctantly joined Dadima as she led them to Maan & co's table. Maan's eyes were fixed on Geet - she looked so beautiful & innocent. Geet pulled a chair out beside Pinky but Dadi stopped her.
"Sit beside Maan," Dadi ordered. "Nisha, move along," she said, looking at Sasha, who moved her chair reluctantly to make room for Geet. Geet gave Sasha a 'sorry' smile as she sat beside Maan, who realised that he had been staring at Geet all this time & looked away.

Half an hour later into the meal, & Dadi had left, claiming that she had to meet someone important. Maan knew that Dadi was trying to bring him & Geet together, & he was glad. He knew that once his Dadima wanted something, she wouldn't give up until she got it. He smiled as he thought of how Dadi's help would bring Geet closer to him.
Geet, however, was slightly annoyed with the way things had turned out tonight. It felt like she & Maan were on a date rather than Maan & Sasha. However, Geet couldn't ignore the warm feeling she had inside her whenever Maan was near... she began wondering why.
Sasha was furious. No matter what she tried to do, or what Geet set up, it never worked out. And Maan's Dadi clearly didn't like her - she couldn't even remember what her name was & had called her Nisha. She had thought that by the end of the night, Maan would have completely fallen for her. But she had found herself sat 2 chairs away from him & hadn't managed to have a proper conversation with him.
However, Adi & Pinky seemed to be getting along brilliantly, & Maan, Geet & Sasha had picked up on their developing chemistry. They were laughing amongst themselves & sharing the Thai food that everyone else, apart from Geet, were eating. They were convincing everyone that they were the perfect couple in love.

After everyone had finished their meals, they decided to call it a night. Adi & Pinky left together, holding hands, & Geet had wanted to leave Maan & Sasha to it, but for some strange reason, Sasha had said that she'd leave with Geet. As they were walking towards the exit, Geet wondered why Sasha wasn't seizing the opportunity.
"Sasha, why didn't you stay with Maan?"
"Because I don't think MK feels the same way about me."
"Why wouldn't he?"

"Geet, just trust me when I say that I'm pretty sure that MK isn't interested in me."
Geet was about to ask further but Sasha's taxi had arrived & she left. Geet found herself standing outside the hotel, alone, waiting for her taxi. Maan appeared a few minutes later & saw Geet, waiting patiently. He walked over to her.
"Geet, I can drop you off home, if you like."
"No, sir, I'll wait for my taxi."
"Are you sure?"

Geet nodded, but Maan saw the uncertainty that was written across her face. Without a warning, he grabbed her wrist & led her to his car.
"Sir, what are you doing?" Geet protested, but Maan threw her in & climbed in the driver's side. "Open the door!" She had tried to, but it wouldn't open.
"If I don't, what will you do?" he asked, challenging her.
Geet knew that Maan had put the lock on her door, so she couldn't open it. She began pushing random buttons in his car, desperate to open the door.
"Geet, what are you doing? You'll ruin the settings of the car!"
"I don't care, let me out!"

In a swift movement, Maan grabbed Geet's hands and backed her against her passenger door. He was leaning forward, staring intently, and their faces came closer & closer...

(Sorry to leave you all hanging on a climax! Part 12 up soon!)
Edited by WalkIntoMyLife1 - 13 years ago
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG
Awesome updateee
Loved it
Amazing part
awhh adi pinky look so cute
hope they go out officially as well..hehe
I love dadi trying to patch maaneet up hayeee
Omg yayy shasha out of way ..lolz