Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mystique_girl

Wow...I am just totally smitten with your fic...Loved the fresh and bubbly feeling..and it is getting interesting by the day...please PM me

Your story is very different with a new angle in Sasha...and Maan already in love...I just love it..I hope Sasha realises soon enough that Maan isnt interested and saves her pride while its still leftπŸ˜†

Nice to see dadi helping them out...she seems quite a determined lady 

Thankyou so much! πŸ˜ƒ
& I've added you to the PM list
😊
Edited by WalkIntoMyLife1 - 13 years ago
ammu5 thumbnail
samosas as side dish god geetttttt........loved the update
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Update was nice
Chalo Dadi atleast hav thta determination to bring Maaneet togther
Maan toh jus knws staring
Good Sasha got the truth
Hop now she wont be beack of Maan
Liked how Maan was ordering Geet
Liked itπŸ˜‰
SapphireFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OK. so i just caught up with so many parts. Loving it how Geet has started to have feelings for Maan. πŸ˜Š
I like the way u describe the emotions and all. Continue soon dear. πŸ˜Š
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
loved dadi
she is da best
loved da ending scene with maaneet
cant wait 4 more
con soon 
thanks 4 da pm
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
I just read all of your FF so far! I loooove it! Please add me to your PM list!😊
Hey guys!

So, firstly I want to say congrats to India for winning the match, I'm British-Pakistani so obvs I was rooting for my homeland... oh well, you win some, you lose some 😊

& secondly, the next part will be up by the end of the week! I know that a lot of you are dying to know what happens next as I left it on a cliffhanger, & I apologise that I can't get it up sooner, but it will be up within the next few days!

Thankyou all so much for reading/liking/commenting on this FF, I wouldn't have continued it without you guys, I love you all!

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WalkIntoMyLife1

<font color="#990099">Hey guys!</font>

<font color="#990099">So, firstly I want to say congrats to India for winning the match, I'm British-Pakistani so obvs I was rooting for my homeland... oh well, you win some, you lose some</font> 😊
<font color="#990099">
& secondly, the next part will be up by the end of the week! I know that a lot of you are dying to know what happens next as I left it on a cliffhanger, & I apologise that I can't get it up sooner, but it will be up within the next few days!

Thankyou all so much for reading/liking/commenting on this FF, I wouldn't have continued it without you guys, I love you all!
</font>

Hiiiii sweetie
Not 2 worry
We will wait
TC
Thanks 4 da note nd pm
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WalkIntoMyLife1

Hey guys!

So, firstly I want to say congrats to India for winning the match, I'm British-Pakistani so obvs I was rooting for my homeland... oh well, you win some, you lose some 😊

Will wait Foz
Lobe u
cant wait 4 da part
take ur time
con soon
thanks 4 da pmπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hooray! I am in love with your story and am more than willing to wait! Besides, now I can finish studying for my upcoming test! :D