Posted: 13 years ago
wow that was an awsome one yaar 
ammu5 thumbnail
great update. geet falling was so sweeet
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was really  a  very   nice  part....loved  it  to  the  core.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ok . I did a marathon reading of total 9 parts & simply enjoyed it . Very refreshing story & very well narrated . 👍🏼

LOVED it ... ❤️
My FF has reached over 10,000 views! 😃
This wouldn't be possible without all of you guys, so this is dedicated to each & every single one of you!

Part 10:

A long black limosuine was making its way down the road past where Maan & Geet were stood. Maan was curious as to who it could be, but Geet was amazed. The limo slowed down as it went past them, then abruptly stopped. The door automatically opened, & the first thing that stepped out was a pair of silver diamante shoes. Slowly, a glamorous classy woman stepped out, her ageing hair pulled back into a tight bun, but her face looked youthful. She adjusted her sari.
Maan's eyes were about to pop out. Geet thought she looked like a Bollywood movie star. The woman walked directly to Maan & stood in front of him. Geet was confused - did the woman know him?
"Maan dear, what are you doing here?" she asked in a soft tone. She glanced at Geet, then back at Maan. Maan picked up on her expression & knew she wouldn't let this go now.
"I came for a business meeting... Dadi."
Geet spluttered in shock. Both Maan & Dadi turned to look at her.
"Are you ok, dear?" asked Dadi. "Shall I arrange for a glass of water?"
"No thank you, I'm ok madam."
"I'm Savitri Devi, nice to meet you."
She held out a hand, & Geet shook it. "But you can call me Dadi."
"I'm Geet Handa," Geet replied, smiling. What a sweet & beautiful girl, thought Dadi. She seems perfect for Maan...
Maan wondered why Dadi was allowing Geet to call her Dadi, as if they were related too... he noticed Dadi looking at Geet approvingly & knew there & then that Dadi was going to try & bring them together.
"Who was the meeting with?"
"Mr Sharma," replied Maan. "But he seems to have left."
"At least you got to show Geet this 5 star hotel. I'm meeting an old friend of mine in the hotel restuarant, the food is exquisite here. You should bring Geet here someday, for lunch or something." Dadi raised a suggestive eyebrow at Maan.
"We'd better be getting back to office," said Maan quickly, before Dadi could start her matchmaking. He pulled out his phone to call a cab, but Dadi stopped him.
"Why pay, when you have a limosuine in front of you? Have you ever sat in one before, Geet?"
Geet shook her head.
"You'll enjoy it," she said. "No arguments, Maan. I'll see you later."
Dadi sauntered off up the hotel stairs. Geet sat in the limo first, then Maan, and they set off.

The limo had so many seats, Geet was unsure where to sit. Maan had planted himself by the window. Geet sat in one place, then another, then the other. Maan was getting irritated - she was like a child in a sweet shop.
"Geet, just choose a seat!"
"There's so many!" She finally sat opposite Maan. "I can't believe that was your Dadi. She's so nice!"
"What do you mean by that?"
"Well, you're so angry all the time... I assumed that all the Khuranas were like that..."
Geet noticed Maan was looking at her with an annoyed expression on her face & decided it would be best to shut up.
The journey was going relatively silently. Maan was thinking about Geet; but Geet had been inspired by meeting Dadi. If she could get Sasha to win Dadi over, then Maan would be like putty in her hands.

They finally reached office. Maan got out first, followed by Geet. The limo drove away.
Sasha's head turned when she saw Maan & Geet enter office together. Maan was enjoying having Geet by his side, but Geet felt slightly uncomfortable. Sasha motioned for Geet to join her at the reception desk. Geet began to walk away when Maan impulsively grabbed her wrist. Geet looked confused, and Maan realised what he was doing & let go. He practically ran to his office, desperate to get away before he let himself slip any further.
"So, how was it?" asked Sasha, almost bouncing up & down. She was desperate to know if Geet had discovered anything further.
"He's a complete Dusht Dhanav, totally inconsiderate & loves to take his anger out on people. Your 'Dhak Dhak' is the boss from hell!"
She had purposely portrayed Maan in a negative light, but the truth was, he hadn't been that bad... He'd listened to her in the jungle, let her sleep in the bed... she hid a smile when she thought about how the caring moments Maan had had towards her.
"But?"
"But, I did meet someone interesting. Dadi Khurana. It's clear that Maan is devoted to her. All we need to do now is get you to impress his Dadi. Dadi is the key to Maan's heart."

Sasha hugged Geet in delight. "Geet, thank you so much! I don't know what I'd do without you!"

Back in his office, Maan was reliving his journey with Geet... it was evident now that he couldn't continue fighting his feelings for her. But how was he ever going to find out if Geet felt the same?
A knock on the door interrupted him from his thoughts - Adi walked through.
"How was the meeting, Maan?" he asked.
"It didn't happen - Mr Sharma had already left. I've left a message at his office, telling him to contact me as soon as possible."
"And the journey with Geet?"

Maan sighed. "I'm falling for her more & more. I didn't think that would be possible, but it is. I don't know what to do, she's driving me crazy."
Adi felt uncomfortable - if only he could find a way to convince Geet to realise that Maan wouldn't ever love Sasha...
"Are you going to tell her?"
"I can't, Adi. You know about my past..."

"But it doesn't mean that every girl you meet will be like Sameera. Especially not Geet."
"I'm aware of that, but... it's still complicated."

Geet was sat behind her desk, researching the 5 star hotel where they had just come back from. She had come up with a plan which she was sure was foolproof - set Maan & Sasha on a date in the restuarant where Dadi would be. As soon as Dadi would see them together, everything would fall into place.
She had managed to get an advance booking for them for dinner that night. She had booked 4 places, as now Adi & Pinky would fall into place.
She first went to Pinky, and told her that she'd need to go on a dinner date with Adi that night, to accompany Maan & Sasha.
"Geet, but why?!"
"Because you & Adi are in a relationship, remember?"
"But-"
"No buts. Please, Pinky?"

After Pinky had reluctantly agreed, she decided to tackle Adi.
"Geet, I don't think I can do that." Adi was worried, if Maan found out that Adi had allowed Geet to pair him up with Sasha, he'd be so angry. He was going to have to find a way to somehow sabotage her plan...
"But you have to! Please, Adi sir? For me?"
Adi nodded once, & Geet thanked him. She had to tell Sasha the good news.
"Oh my gosh, Geet, are you serious?! Me & MK, on a date! My dreams have come true!" Sasha hugged Geet tightly.
"You can let go now," said Geet, laughing.
But Geet hadn't told Sasha that Maan was still unaware over the fact that he'd be going on a date tonight. Geet needed to sneak into his office to do that. She went back to her own office & monitored Maan closely. At 12:30pm, he took his jacket & left for lunch with Adi. Trying not to get noticed by anyone, Geet crept into his office, left a note for Maan which she had typed on the computer & sneaked back out, praying to Babaji that her plan would work...

(Will Geet's plan work, or will it backfire like the others? Part 11 up soon!)
Edited by WalkIntoMyLife1 - 13 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
i feel lik slapping my forehead over geet's innocence and foolishness.
setting sasha and maan up for a date....

the plan shud definitely backfire...
but superbbbb update
simply awesome
keep writing

love u and ur ff

reva
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved dadi entry
maan toh fidda hogaya geet par

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally sure .. geet pagal ho gayi ... shasha n maan ... yuck ...

nice update .. thnx 4 d pm ..

continue soon ... waiting 4 d nxt part ..