Just caught up with this FF...
its lovely
can you please add me to your pm list??
Posted: 13 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE
PLS CONT SOONNNNNNNN
THANKS PM
nice update ... waiting 4 d nxt part ....

plzz add me to ur pm list ...
loved the ff..............
geet sudhar jaa...........pehle apne love story toh bana phir dusron ko help karna.........sasha and maan yuck geet kya ho gaya hain tumhe...........sach mein tumhare dimag mein kuch prob hain.......
hey can u pl add me to ur pm list............thanks
PM List:
  • 123pritha
  • -afsha-
  • akritisri1111
  • alfiya7
  • am_sweet_pari
  • ARMAANKSGFAN
  • arniindia5
  • cue1
  • dc00380215
  • DrashtiDhamiNo1
  • fizza25
  • gangesegb
  • kashndsel4eva
  • komlika
  • Krishnaluv94
  • Lip-a-Licious
  • Lola13
  • MaaneetLuverr
  • maaneetsangel
  • maangeetcrazy
  • maansi007
  • maanujaanu
  • mansijani21
  • mrk_1
  • namita25
  • ninand
  • pickachu
  • preethia
  • princess_xaini
  • puth
  • rupzloveu
  • sakadafi
  • SapphireFlames
  • smallville
  • shah10
  • Shalve
  • sharmake11
  • sonalinaik2006
  • sonnal_17
If I've missed anyone out or if you want to be added, let me know! 😊
Part 7 is here guys, enjoy! 😃

Part 7:

It was Wednesday afternoon - the much dreaded day for both Maan & Geet. Maan, because he was afraid of revealing all to Geet, & Geet, because Maan hadn't been particularly nice to her these past few days and she was certain he'd start picking fights with her over unneccessary things.
Geet had told Sasha about the meeting, who had seemed a bit disappointed & jealous over the fact that she got to spend time with MK. Geet reassured her that she'd try and pry out some facts about Maan's love life for her. Geet had also encouraged Adi & Pinky to use this time to practice on their 'relationship.'
Geet was surprised when Maan pulled up outside the office in his Jeep.
"What's this?" she asked.
"A jeep."
"I know that, but why-"
"I know it's not professional but we'll be going offroad."
"Offroad?"

"Are you the enquiry commission, Geet? Just shut up & get in."
"As you wish,"
she huffed as she climbed in and fastened her seatbelt.
Maan started driving at an unbelieveably high speed down the road. He loved spending alone time with Geet, but his fear of his emotions showing through overpowered that.
"Maan sir, slow down!"
"The sooner we get there, the sooner we get the meeting done & we can come back."
"For Babaji's sake, slow down!"

Maan ignored her pleas & continued driving.
They had set off at 4pm, and it was already 7pm. Time had seemed to flown by, and neither had muttered a word to each other. Geet remembered her promise to Sasha, but her 'MK' was impossible to talk to! He's too arrogant & rude to have a decent conversation with, she thought.
Maan hated the silence. He wanted to know every single detail about Geet, but knew he'd only end up arguing with her, which he didn't want, so he kept quiet.
The jeep came into its proper use when Maan veered off the road into a rocky path which was set in a jungle. It was 9pm by now, as Maan had checked onto his phone, & it was dark. Geet wasn't fond of the dark, and she was clutching her dupatta, slightly afraid but determined not to let Maan know.
The engine started to groan and the wheels began grinding.
"What's going on?" asked Geet, worried.
"I don't know," Maan admitted. He got out of the jeep to check the wheels, but when he got back in and tried to start the car, the engine wouldn't give.
"Damn it!" he cursed as he slammed his hand against the wheel.
"Sir, calm down. Babaji will show us a way."
"We can't wait for your Babaji!"
Maan got out of the jeep and began walking into the jungle to find some form of help. Geet hurried after him as she was scared of the dark. Maan smiled to himself.
"Are you scared of the dark, Geet?" he asked.
"No, I'm not scared of anything," she lied, putting on a brave face.
"You can hold my hand if you want," offered Maan, his voice soft & tender. Geet thought he was serious for a minute, then she burst into laughter.
"Good joke, sir! Maan Singh Khurana, and compassion? They don't even sound right together!"
He was hurt by Geet's indifference to his concern for her.
"Geet Handa, stop laughing & start thinking for a way out! I'm sorry, I forgot, how can you think when you don't have a brain?"
"Excuse me?"

Maan stormed off.
"Sir! Don't leave me behind!" Geet rushed off to catch up with him, who was walking unbelieveably fast. "Maan sir, slow down, there's not a lion or anything behind us."
"What if there is?" Maan said in a spooky voice. He saw the instantly frightened look on Geet's face & smiled. Annoyed, she nudged him as she walked past, but she lost her footing. Maan caught her by the waist, & they went skidding down the jungle, rolling on top of each other. They came to a halt when Maan, who was on top of Geet, placed a hand out to stop them.
Maan couldn't peel his eyes away from the angelic face which was just a few inches in front of him. Everything about her was breathtaking - her long, wavy brown hair, her big, intense brown eyes, her subtle cheekbones, her cute nose, her full lips, her pointed chin... she was simply beautiful. He was lost in her eyes, experiencing new waves of emotions hit him everytime their gaze connected.
Geet, too, was noticing Maan, except for her it was the first time. She had found him good looking, but she'd never been this close to him before, & seen every detail... his black, thick hair, his deep dark brown eyes, his chiselled jaw, long nose, soft looking lips... he looked like a greek God, effortlessly handsome in every way.
It was only then that she realised she was admiring him, & snapped out of it. She looked away from Maan, then up at him, who was still staring at her. His arm was still around her waist, the other placed beside her. Geet shifted a little under his weight, & Maan realised what he was doing. He immediately got off her, almost jumping away. Geet sorted her dupatta out, feeling uncomfortable.
"Uh.. we should... let's just get out of this jungle," Maan said, clearing his throat.
Geet followed behind, internally kicking herself. What had I been thinking? she thought. How could I even look at Maan sir that way, or imagine to? Firstly, he's a dhusht danav, arrogant & rude, intolerant to anyone else's feelings & is downright ignorant. Secondly, he's been going out of his way to argue with me, and accused me of encouraging that perverted Rahul Narain to make a move! And thirdly, Sasha. Sasha has completely fallen for him & I know there was no way that I could ever hurt Sasha. Maan & Sasha are perfect for each other - he isn't even as rude or arrogant to her as he was to me. Maan sir had intervened for me at the party because he took me to be a helpless girl who couldn't defend herself. He hadn't reacted to Sasha dancing with Rahul because he took her to be a strong minded, smart girl who knew what she was doing, a quality he probably admires. I'm even more determined now to bring these two closer.

Geet quickly caught up to Maan, who had been lost in his thoughts of their moment earlier.
"Sir?"
"Huh, oh, what?
" he asked, dazed.
"What type of girl do you like?"
Maan stopped in his tracks, too shocked to move. How on earth had she caught him out? Just by what had happened earlier... had he given himself away completely?
"What do you mean, Geet?" he snapped, hoping that his rude tone would throw her off track.
"I mean, what qualities do you find attractive in girls? You know, short haired girls or witty girls or-"
Maan took the opportunity to describe the complete opposites of Geet, in order to save his skin.
"Short hair. I like girls with short hair. Long hair looks boring."
Geet looked away, feeling a little offended.
"And short dresses. So that they show off their legs."
"Chi, chi, Babaji!" Maan looked at her, a confused expression on his face. Geet smiled quickly. "So, if you already know what you like in a girl... why don't you find one?"
"Because I'm not interested in one,"
he lied, kicking a stone out of his way as they continued walking.
"Open your eyes, sir, you never know - you might find what you're looking for." Geet was hinting about Sasha.
He already had found what he'd been looking for, without needing to open his eyes. Geet had walked into his life & made him restless by effortlessly winning his love, without even realising.
"May I ask, sir, was there anyone else in your life, previously?"
Maan stopped in his tracks again, this time in anger. His mind wandered back a few years, when he'd met her. Sameera. The tall, exotic beauty who he'd completely fallen in love with at first sight & spent every minute of his day thinking about. He'd buy her gifts, show her how much he loved her & had seen her as his future companion. He was smitten by her.
Little did he know that 'his perfect Sameera' would turn out to be a betrayer, a liar who had only wanted him for his money. He'd never forget the day when she had laughed in his face, told her how weak & pathetic he was as he'd fallen for her charms while she'd been prying money out of him, without him even realising.
He clenched his fists subconsciously, snapped out of his thoughts & turned to glare at Geet.
"Miss Geet Handa!" he bellowed, absolutely furious with her for bringing up his hurtful past. Geet stepped back, terrified. She'd never seen him this angry before.
"I am your boss, that does not give you the right to interfere in my personal life! Understood! Don't you dare bring that up again!"
Geet nodded, too scared to speak, & Maan stormed off as fast as he could, angrily kicking stones out of his path along the way. Geet promised herself that she'd never bring up his past love life again - it was clearly a hurtful & touchy subject. She followed him further into the jungle, still a bit shaken up over what had just happened.

(Will Maan & Geet find a way out of the jungle? Part 8 coming soon!)
owsome update...
loved it..
thnx 4 d pm..
cont. soon..
awesome update
Awww geet admired Maan 4 the first tym but she stopped cuz she thinks Dat sasha & Maan are perfect
Maan shouldn't hav let his anger out on Geet---she didn't know anyfing about his past
Hope she falls in luv wiv him during dis trip
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
Awesome part..Geet still trying to hook up Maan with geet.....n now that  they re lost in Jungle.....i don't want them to find their way soon.