Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Yayy u updated hehe
sob* am not first lolz
Awesome part
Fabulous update
loved it
Yaa maan thats the way hehe
lolz thats funny how maan's heart skips a bit hearing geet and sasha's skips a beat hearing maan
love triangle lolz
Awh maan trying to hide his feelings by anger
new plan again?
cant wait
update soon plz
thank you

fizza25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg what a lovely update!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
n cont' soooon
zerro thumbnail
great work dear.loved maan geet  conversationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
am_sweet_pari thumbnail
AWSOME
PLZ ADD ME IN PM LIST
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why is Geet back on playing cupid in between all
Liked Maaneet moment
Geet is reallyu rude towards Maan
Maan is scared of Geet or say nervous hehehehehehe
Update soon
Thank you to everyone who's been reading/commenting! Here's Part 6, enjoy! πŸ˜ƒ

Part 6:

Adi almost choked on his chewing gum, again. Pinky dropped her apple onto the floor.
They were in Adi's cabin, & Geet had come up with a plan, one she was sure was about to work - convince Adi, Pinky, Maan & Sasha to go on a double date. But for that, she needed Adi & Pinky to convince everyone they were a loved up couple.
"Geet, my friend, why are you doing this to me?!" moaned Pinky, flopping down onto one of the chairs.
"I can't do that," said Adi worriedly. "I'm not that type of man!"
"Please? Look, I've tried almost everything to bring Maan & Sasha together, this is a last resort."
Adi looked away, tense. He knew that if Geet found out about Maan's feelings for her, she'd drop the impossible idea of Maan & Sasha being together & realise what was going on in front of her eyes. But Maan had sworn him to secrecy... he couldn't tell Maan about Sasha either, because Geet had sworn him to secrecy. He really was trapped.
"Uh, Geet... maybe you should find out if Maan has feelings for someone else," Adi hinted.
"This is Maan Singh Khurana we're talking about. Feelings don't exist in his dictionary, yet. But once he realises that Sasha is the ideal woman for him, everything will fall into place, like it's meant to."
"But why use us?" asked Pinky. "Don't get me wrong, me & Adi are good friends, but it's nothing more than that."
Adi nodded in agreement.
"So that it'll be less awkward for Maan sir & Sasha. I'm hoping that your 'relationship' will help set off their own. Oh come on, please? I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate! Sasha is a close friend of mine, she's relying on me to make this happen! I've been trying for ages now, I don't want to let her down. Please?" Geet put on a sad face.
"Ok, fine," said Adi. Pinky gasped, but Adi reassured her. "Don't worry Pinky. It won't last for long. Right, Geet?"
"Yes, absolutely," said Geet a bit too quickly. The truth was, she had no idea how long she would need Adi & Pinky to keep up their pretense, but at least they'd agreed to it for now...

_________

Maan was stressing over the email he'd received from Mr Sharma, the businessman who was the client for the Noida project. He'd requested for Maan & Geet to meet him in the hotel he was staying at in the far outskirts of Delhi, as he had fallen sick & couldn't make it to Khurana Constructions HQ. Maan held his head in his hands as he realised that this meant he had to be within close promixity of Geet again, which was always hard for him. He'd been fighting his feelings for her for a month now, but with them growing & intensifying each day, he wasn't sure how long he'd be able to.
Mr Sharma needed them to be there by Thursday morning, which meant they had to leave on Wednesday afternoon, to give them enough time to prepare for the meeting. He was more worried about spending all that time with Geet rather than the actual meeting.
He glanced at the glass window between them, where he saw Geet writing intently on paper, biting her lip every now & then. He pushed all his emotions that rose when he saw her to the back of his mind & called her, looking away from the window.
"Geet, come into my cabin," he said in a rush, before he could hear Geet's voice & get butterflies in his stomach again.
"Yes, sir," replied Geet, but he'd already ended the call.
She knocked before entering his cabin, walked in & sat down opposite him.
"We need to go to a hotel."
Geet's eyes almost popped out. Maan saw her expression & frowned.
"Geet! For a meeting! God, I don't know what runs through your mind!"
"Nothing like that, sir," Geet snapped back. "It was the way you said it. There's a way to tell people things, you know."
"How would you like me to tell you things next time, Geet? You know, for future reference."
Geet narrowed her eyes at him. Why was he always getting her into arguments? He'd gotten worse after the party.
Maan sighed. He didn't mean to always get annoyed with her - it was the last thing he wanted.
"When do we need to go?" asked Geet, after she'd been waiting for Maan to explain further.
"Wednesday afternoon. That gives us two days to prepare. The meeting is with Mr Sharma, regarding the Noida project."
"Thanks for informing me, sir," she said. She wasn't looking forward to going with Maan at all. Geet left before she'd start arguing with him again. Maan admired her as he watched her leave, then quickly focused his attentions to work.

(Sorry that this part was so short, but the next part had to be separate, & I couldn't think of anything else to include in this... How will the journey turn out for Maan & Geet... Part 7 up soon!)
Edited by WalkIntoMyLife1 - 13 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really wish Geet stops this Match making thg jaldi n focus on her job more
Bechare Adi n Pinky bhi phas gaye
Sumwhr i dnt except sumthg lik this frm Maan
He is MSK he shuld be more calm n cool not scared n nervous
This sumthg is still hard for me to digest
Lets c wat happens in their trip
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yay me 2nd lolz
Awesome update
loved it
Fabulous part
Poor adi and pinky..phas gaye geet ke match making main..lolz
lolz I love maan here.his feelings like whenever he sees geet his heart skips a beat hehe
Wow trip? yayy wooho cant wait
update soon plz
Thank you

Originally posted by: -afsha-

I really wish Geet stops this Match making thg jaldi n focus on her job more

Bechare Adi n Pinky bhi phas gaye
Sumwhr i dnt except sumthg lik this frm Maan
He is MSK he shuld be more calm n cool not scared n nervous
This sumthg is still hard for me to digest
Lets c wat happens in their trip

The characters are slightly different to the show πŸ˜Š and the FF is light hearted, so some of the characters might not take their job roles too seriously like Geet

I appreciate your comments anyway 😊
Edited by WalkIntoMyLife1 - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow do add me in yaar ..i loved it !!!