Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zerro thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow !!!!!!that was goooooood.cant wait 4 d next partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update
poor sasha... shes trying to get maans attention
but shes not getting noticed
i wonder what the suprise is gonna be
dont keep us waiting too long
really really exicited for the next part
update quickly
p.s. thx for the pm
alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eagerly waitg for the next update.....
Originally posted by: sonalinaik2006

nice update ..

ummm m interesting abt MKs plan πŸ˜‰
ufff yeh geet bhi naa .....Mk aur sasha .😲.hi chi babaji, kuch bhi plan karti hai πŸ˜†
cont sooooooooon
thnx for d PM πŸ€—
Happy Holi😊

Yep, MK is up to something πŸ˜‰
& Geet is playing Cupid, or at least trying her best to! 😳
Happy Holi to you too! πŸ˜ƒ
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
not fair u kept us hanging
but luved it anyways

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsoem update.
do continue plz
thx for the pm.
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LMAOO That was hilarious..lolz
Sahsa dreaming of her wedding with maan..awhh poor girl..lolz
Awhh maan wants geet's attention,.hayee
What is geet gonna wear? saree i guess hehe
Awesome update
loved it
Please update soon
am loving this
thank ya

So a lot of you were curious about Maan's plan & what happens next, well the wait is over... For now πŸ˜‰

Enjoy!

Part 4:

It was 7pm, & Sasha & Geet were in the Crystal Hall. They looked around the venue, proud of their hard work. Black & white balloons were scattered in the corners, white fairy lights adorned the entrance & exit. Continental food rested on the tables, as requested by Maan, & a big K for Khurana Constructions sign was on the wall, flashing with lights. It couldn't have been more perfect if they tried.
"Babaji, I hope everything goes right," prayed Geet. "I'll just go & change," she told Sasha, & walked off.
Geet got to the room she had booked for her to change in when she saw a package on the bed. She went over & picked up the note, it read: For you, Geet.
Pinky said she'd get me a dress, thought Geet. Maybe this is it.
When she opened the package however, she was stunned. Instead of a black dress as Pinky had described, it was a white sari, with silver embroidery on it. Geet held it up; it looked beautiful, but not something you'd wear to an office party.
She immediately pulled her phone out & dialled Pinky, but she wouldn't pick up.
"Maybe Pinky sent the wrong dress... but why would Pinky mistakenly order a white sari instead of a black dress? The two are completely different..."
A knock on the door startled Geet.
"Geet, it's Sasha," she said from outside. "Hurry up, some of the guests are arriving & MK will be here any minute."
Geet paced the floor in worry. She couldn't greet the guests in her yellow salwar kameez. There clearly was no dress around, & she didn't have time to go down to reception and inquire about the sari... which left her with only one option.

Maan & Adi arrived at the venue, and looked around, impressed.
"They've managed to pull it off," commented Adi.
"I knew they would. I'm more worried about... What if she refuses to appear at all?"
"She won't, sir. She co-organised this event, & you know how fond Mr Chopra is of her. She'll have to make an appearance, otherwise he'll request for her, and she won't be able to say no."
Mr Chopra approached them, followed by Rahul Narain, who had a glass of alcohol in his hand. Maan's eyes were about to pop out. Rahul was known for his womanising ways, & the leering looks he gave to women. He had no idea that Rahul was going to be here. Adi looked at Maan nervously.
"Mr Khurana, nice to see you," said Mr Chopra, shaking his hand.
"Nice to see you too. Evening, Rahul," he said coldly.
"Good evening, Mr Khurana. You've held an amazing party."
"Thanks," Maan replied through gritted teeth. He was immediately regretting what he had done, but it was too late.

Geet stepped out of the room, feeling nervous. She could already hear the hustle & bustle of the party - everyone had arrived.
"Babaji," she whispered. "Guide me through."
She took a deep breath, and made her way down to the Crystal Hall. The last thing she wanted was attention, but that seemed inevitable now. She opened the door, & felt all eyes on her as she took the first step in.

It was the sight that Maan had been waiting for all week. The regret faded away as Geet stepped in the venue, wearing the white sari which complimented her figure perfectly, her long brown hair loose and brushed to one side, diamond earrings hanging from her ears. She looked unbelieveably beautiful, so effortlessly she had taken his breath away. He couldn't take his eyes off this exquisite beauty who had stolen his heart in such a short space of time.

Geet wanted the ground to open up & swallow her whole. The event was supposed to be about the company, not her. Yet she could feel all eyes in the room on her as she slowly walked in. Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Adi glanced at Rahul, who had a sly smile on his face, then looked at Maan, but he was too lost in Geet to notice. Sasha & Pinky rushed to Geet's side, and led her aside. Maan eventually snapped out of his gazing and looked away, trying not to make it too obvious.
"Geet, where's the dress?" whispered Pinky.
"There was no dress! There was a package in the room, I opened it up & out came this sari. Sir will definetly fire me now!"
"Calm down," soothed Sasha. "Geet, you'll just have to make the most of it now. There's nothing we can do."
"This sari doesn't go with the dress code! Maan sir will kill me - he'll think I did this on purpose! Babaji!"
"We'll have to worry about that later, we need to invite everyone to eat first."
Geet & Pinky walked over to Adi & stood beside him. Maan glanced at Geet as she hurried past him, her eyes on the floor, her cheeks a faint pink. Sasha took the spotlight.
"Ladies & gentlemen, thank you for coming tonight. The buffet is now served, which has a wide range of continental foods. Enjoy."
As the guests took to the buffet, Geet took the opportunity to approach Maan & explain the sari situation. However, when Maan saw her walking towards him, he quickly turned around & went the other way, followed by a confused Adi. Geet frowned, also confused.
"What was that about?" asked Adi as he hurried to catch up with Maan.
"If she comes in front of me, I don't know what I'll do. She looks so beautiful that my resolve might slip & I could end up telling her how I feel."
"Would that really be so bad?"
"For now, yes. It's much more complicated than you think, Adi."

After the buffet, most of the guests took to the dancefloor. Geet & Sasha were chatting away when Rahul approached them. Sasha knew what a leech he was, & rolled her eyes as he stood in front of them, smiling slyly.
"Miss Sasha, Miss Geet. You are looking beautiful tonight, ladies. What a party you've organised. Brains & beauty. Maan Singh Khurana is a lucky man. I wanted a companion to join me on the dancefloor." Rahul glanced at Geet who was looking away, then turned his attentions to Sasha. "What do you say, Miss Sasha?"
"I don't think so."
"You might change your mind. I'll give you a chance to think, while I go & freshen up."
Rahul walked away, heading for the bathrooms. Geet saw the perfect opportunity & smiled to herself.
"Geet, what are you smiling about?" asked Sasha.
"If you dance with Rahul, it'll give you a chance to make Maan jealous. I know he's all perverted, but a few minutes dancing could mark the beginning of yours & Maan sir's love story."
Sasha beamed. "Perfect. But what if he doesn't intervene?"
"Even if he doesn't, he's bound to have some sort of a reaction."
As if right on cue, Rahul appeared.
"So, Miss Sasha, what do you say?"
"Sure, why not?"

Rahul took Sasha's hand & led her to the dancefloor. Geet glanced at Maan, to see if he had noticed, but he was already looking at her. Geet quickly looked away.
He's probably mad at me about this sari, she thought. I don't want to cause a scene here in the party. I'll talk to him on Monday, he might have calmed down a little over the weekend.
Before she even knew it, Rahul & Sasha's dance had ended. Sasha rushed over to her, smiling hopefully.
"So, did he notice?"
Geet shook her head. "No, he's been too busy talking to Mr Chopra & other clients. I'm sorry."
Sasha looked a little disappointed, but she managed a smile. "It's ok, I'm just going to the bathroom, I'll be right back."
Sasha left, & Geet looked around for Pinky, but Rahul then walked to Geet and stood beside her. Maan's eyes immediately went over to their direction, as he had been watching Geet from the corner of his eye.
"Miss Geet, care to do me the honours?"
Geet shook her head.
"Come on. This is your chance to make me a happy man. You can't say you've not been teasing me, wearing that sari and looking gorgeous."
Geet felt disgusted. "Excuse me? I've already said no, can you please leave me alone?"
Maan's anger levels were reaching sky high. Adi & Mr Chopra were having a discussion, but he wasn't even listening to them anymore. His attention was focused on Rahul & Geet.
Rahul placed a hand on Geet's shoulder, tightening his grip. Geet clutched her pallu, looking terrified. Maan clenched his fists, and stormed off towards them...

(Hmm, wonder what Maan will do next... Part 5 coming soon!)
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yayy me firstπŸ˜†
OMGE Fabulous update
loved it
Amazing
hayee I was right yayy it's gonna be a sareeπŸ˜†
awh maan gifted her
and he couldnt take his eyes of her soo dreamyy😍
Rahul ughh kamina
OMGEE What is maan gonna do.?
and i bet there will be a maaneet dance😍 i hope so
Please please..i cant wait any longer
update soonnn
Thank youuu
cant wait wohooπŸ˜†

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fab update
Loved it
Awwww Maan got geet a sari cuz he knew she Wud feel uncomfortable in dresses
Poor sasha under an illusion dat MK lyks her---she even danced wiv dat cheap Rahul 2 make Maan jealous but his eyes wer
Only on geet
Hoping 4 a Maaneet dance
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM