Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice concept... pls add me to yr pm list...
mansijani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice concept
update soon...
pls add me to your pm list
fizza25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey nice concept!!!!!!!
plz pm me when u update .........😊
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great FF dear. Love the concept.
Hehe geet playing the matchmaker.
So adi knows that maan loves geet.
Interesting. Cant wait for the next updates :)
zerro thumbnail
the concept is good.and u have started very well,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘pls.continue, pls😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 update
i love the concept and all
plz add me to your pm list πŸ˜ƒ
cont as soon as you can
cant wait long
Thank you everyone! Your amazing comments inspire me to continue writing! Here's Part 3, enjoy 😊

Part 3:

Maan & Adi were having lunch in a nearby resturant when Maan's mobile phone rang. As Maan was talking, Adi began pondering about what Geet had said about Sasha's feelings for Maan... at first, he had planned to tell him over lunch, but now he realised it wasn't such a good idea...
"... Yes Mr Chopra. It's almost done... oh. Really? Okay... yes, I'll be there as soon as I can." He cut the call.
"What is it?" asked Adi, taking a sip of his water.
"Mr Chopra. He wants us to throw a party for him & his company to celebrate the end of his Mumbai project."
"But aren't we busy with the Noida project? Do you think we'll be able to manage that & a corporate party?"
"They're still our clients, Adi. We need to leave a good impression. Come on, let's get back to office. We're on a short time limit now & we need to get started as soon as possible."
Maan & Adi put down their halves of the money & left.

_________

Geet had been pacing her cabin floor over lunch. How on earth was she going to bring Maan & Sasha closer? She tried her best, but nothing seemed to go right. She saw how madly in love Sasha was with Maan, & knew that Sasha had been hoping that Geet would be the one to bring them together. She was a good friend of Geet's, & Geet didn't want to let her down. She was praying to Babaji to help her with her situation when Maan walked in. He saw Geet, hands joint together & raised mid air - she was still muttering to herself. He forced himself to hide a smile & cleared his throat.
"Ahem."
Geet immediately put her hands down & looked around, feeling slightly embarrased.
"When you've finished praying to your Babaji, call Sasha & Adi & bring them to the boardroom. We need to have an emergency meeting."
"Yes, sir."
Maan left, & Geet prayed a silent prayer of thanks then informed Adi. Saving her for last, she dialled Sasha's number.
"Hello?"
"It's Geet. Come to the boardroom quickly, sir is holding a meeting. Fingers crossed."
Sasha smiled as she put the phone down. She leaned back into her chair as she visualised her & Maan's wedding day. She'd be dressed in traditional red, Maan looking handsome in a dashing Indian style bridegroom suit... or they could have an English-style wedding, with Sasha in an overflowing gown & Maan looking dashing in a black suit. Everyone would be there to greet them, to praise them on how beautiful they looked together & how they were the perfect match.
Sasha snapped out of her fantasy & realised that Geet had said she had to be at the boardroom quickly, so she slicked on a touch of lipgloss & made her way there.

Maan was sat in the boardroom, getting impatient when the door opened, & in entered Geet. She sat one chair away from Maan, leaving it out for Sasha on purpose. Maan couldn't take his eyes off her. He continued staring intently as Geet peered at some papers in front of her, unaware of the effect she was having on the man a few feet away from her. Maan wanted Geet to look into his eyes, as she often did, so that he could lose himself in them again. But his hopes vanished when Adi entered, followed by Sasha. Adi took his usual place to the right side of Maan. Maan looked away as Sasha sat near him. She smiled gratefully at Geet, who returned the gesture.
"Mr Chopra needs us to throw a party for him by the end of the week. I'm leaving that up to you two, Sasha & Geet. I trust everything will go to plan." Maan wanted Geet to respond so he could hear her sweet voice again, but Sasha replied eagerly.
"Of course, MK," she said, smiling & batting her eyelashes. Adi felt uncomfortable - him being the only one knowing that a love triangle was being formed right in front of him, without Maan, Geet or Sasha even realising.
"I want the Crystal Hall booked for this event. I'm relying on both of you to make this a success." Maan glanced up at Geet, who was taking notes. He wondered why she wasn't saying anything - usually, she always had something to say.
"MK, with a team of me & Geet, nothing ever goes wrong, right, Geet?"
"Yes, of course, sir."

Maan was annoyed with Geet's behaviour. He had wanted some contribution out of her.
"You need to make a start on it immediately. The Noida project will have to be postponed for now - this is more important."
Sasha & Geet stood up to leave - Sasha flicking her hair back & trying to act seductive - in comparison to Geet, who left gracefully, closing the door behind her.
Maan slammed his fist down in anger; Adi placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.
"It's obvious this is eating you up inside, sir. Why don't you just tell Geet how you feel?"
"It's not so easy. But this party is giving me an opportunity to get one step closer."
"What do you mean?"
asked Adi, curious.
"I need you to do something for me. This remains strictly between us."

_________

It was now Friday -  the day of the party. The week had passed by in a daze as the office had been busy with preparations. Sasha & Geet had been staying up most nights trying to get everything ready. They were in the cafe upstairs - Sasha drinking coffee, Geet half asleep.
"I hope all this pays off," said Sasha, taking a sip.
"Babaji will guide us..." Geet replied, trailing off. All she wanted to do was sleep, but they had another busy day ahead.
"Have you got your dress yet?"
Geet immediately sat up. "Dress?"
"For the party. There's a dress code. What are you wearing?"
Geet panicked. She didn't like wearing English clothes - she felt uncomfortable & exposed.
"Oh, um... I... "
"Geet, if you're feeling nervous about wearing a dress, don't be. It's just for one night, & it's strictly business. Besides, we'll all be wearing dresses, so you won't feel like you stand out."
Geet faked a smile as she began wondering about what she could wear... a mental image of her closet popped up - filled with salwar kameezs. She was going to have to ask Pinky for help.
"I've got a dress," Sasha continued. "It's a metallic grey. The shop attendant said it looked perfect on me. Let's hope MK feels the same way."
"I'm sure he will. But we'll have to worry about that later, we need to finish off these preparations first."

Adi came into Maan's office & sat down.
"Is it done?" Maan asked.
"It's done. It should arrive in time. How's the preparation going?"
"Last time I checked, it was running smoothly. Sasha & Geet seem to have everything under control. I just hope that everything goes to plan."
"Don't worry, sir, we're always successful with these events."
"Yes, but I didn't have a distraction before. Now, Geet's in the picture. And especially when she'll..." He trailed off, going into his own thoughts.

(Not so keen on the ending there, but I didn't want to reveal too much! Part 4 coming soon!)

sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great update :D
Poor Maan hes trying his best to catch Geet's attention.
What will geet wear :D
Cant wait to know whats cooking in Maan's head hehe.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
Woahh sasha is already planning her wedding day but Maan doesnt even pay attention 2 her
Poor adi knows everything but can't tell any1
Hope Maaneet dance in the party
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the pm
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice update ..
ummm m interesting abt MKs plan πŸ˜‰
ufff yeh geet bhi naa .....Mk aur sasha .😲.hi chi babaji, kuch bhi plan karti hai πŸ˜†
cont sooooooooon
thnx for d PM πŸ€—
Happy Holi😊