Maan-Geet FF - A Secret Love (ended) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks to everyone who viewed/liked/replied on it! I can't believe so many of you actually liked it, that sounds silly of me but 😳

Anyway, here's Part 2!

Part 2:

Geet knocked on Maan's cabin door, then entered, sitting down opposite him. Maan had to remind himself to keep his emotions under check as the object of his affections was looking at him, waiting for him to start the meeting. He straightened his tie.
"Where's the Noida file?"
"Sasha's bringing it through."

Maan tapped his pen on the desk anxiously. He couldn't start the meeting without the file. But it wasn't just that that was making him nervous. He could feel himself losing his hard mask everyday, everytime he laid eyes on Geet. And now, she was just a few feet away from him, looking more beautiful than anything he'd ever seen. He'd purposely been trying to avoid situations like these... but business was important. He took a deep breath & forced himself to relax.
Geet, however, was anxious about Sasha's arrival. Knowing her friend, she was probably in the bathroom, plastering another layer of make up. Geet rolled her eyes at the thought. She prayed to Babaji that Sasha didn't mess up. She wouldn't be able to provide her with these opportunities everyday.
The sound of high heels walking fast along the corridor indicated Sasha was coming. Geet sat up, her fingers crossed under the desk. Maan stood up, waiting to take the file off Sasha so the awkward meeting with Geet would be over & done with.
Sasha stumbled in, almost tripping over her own feet. She had the file in one hand, a cup of coffee in the other.
"Here," she said, holding the file out, attempting a smile & glancing at Geet.
"Thanks."
Maan sat down, but Sasha was staring at him, coffee in the other hand.
"Do you want anything else?" he snapped. Geet noticed Sasha's face drop & she stepped in to intervene.
"Sir, Sasha made coffee especially for you."
"Yes, MK. Two sugars, just how you like it."
"Hmm."

Maan looked at the file. Sasha & Geet exchanged a nervous glance. Sasha placed the coffee down on the desk but her hand slipped & the coffee spilt everywhere, all over Maan's paperwork. He stood up immediately, anger in his eyes. Geet sighed - another one of her plans had failed yet again.
"Oh my gosh, MK, I am so sorry! I'll clean it up!"
"Forget it! Just leave, Sasha!"

Sasha left the cabin quietly, looking distraught. Geet stood up & took the papers from Maan.
"I'll clean these up, or at least try to," she said, looking at the huge coffee stains.
"Fine. Leave. We'll have to have the meeting later, once you've cleaned those papers."
Geet left Maan's cabin with the papers & went straight into Sasha's cabin, who was pacing the floor worriedly.
"I've ruined it, I've ruined everything! I don't know what happens to me when I see him, I get so clumsy!"
"Sasha, don't worry. It's just an accident, it happens."
"MK praises me for my professional standard of work, & now it's slipping!"

"There's a cloud in every silver lining," said Geet, fiddling with her dupatta. "Look, now you get a chance to apologise to him."
"He's so angry with me."

"So make it up to him. Why don't you offer to have lunch with him?"
Sasha trailed off as she imagined her & Maan sharing a romantic candlelight dinner, where they were holding hands across the table, lost in each other's eyes...
"I'll arrange it," offered Geet. "I'll talk to Adi sir, he mentioned a place last week where him & Maan go for lunch..."

After Geet had managed to salvage what she could of the papers, she went into Adi's cabin.
"Can I help you, Geet?"
"Yes, actually, you can. Maan & Sasha are going to have lunch together, what's the name of the restuarant that you & Maan go to?"
Adi almost choked on his chewing gum. Maan was in love with Geet... so why was he going out with Sasha?
"Maan & Sasha?"
"Sasha spilt coffee on sir's papers, she wanted to make it up to him, so I offered they go out to lunch."
"Why can't Sasha just say sorry?"

"Because... she likes Maan sir," Geet revealed hesistantly. Sasha had sworn her to secrecy not to tell anyone, but Geet figured it would help speed the process along, as Adi & Maan were best friends.
Adi went to remove his gum in the bin before he could die from choking on it so much.
"Sasha... likes Maan sir?!"
"Yes, & I'm trying to bring them closer. Sasha would be perfect for Maan, don't you think? She's modern, knows him quite well as she's worked here for the past 5 years & they share the same work ethics. A match made in heaven."
Adi was beginning to panic. He had to steer Geet away from this idea before Sasha got her claws into Maan.
"Geet, uh, we'll talk later." He began to lead Geet towards the door.
"But the lunch-"
"Bad idea."

Adi shut the door on Geet. Geet huffed, then walked away, fiddling with her dupatta as she thought of another plan.

(Next update coming soon!)

Awesomeee update again
Loved it
Hehe planned failed.awh lolz
Wow adi knows that cool..nice
Lolzz that was funny what sasha imagined poor her
btw is geet preggy here?
cont soon
Thank yaa

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 13 years ago
Great....... Starting do continue soon. ..loved it.....
@maangeetcrazy - Thankyou! & no, Geet isn't pregnant here :)
Originally posted by WalkIntoMyLife1

@maangeetcrazy - Thankyou! & no, Geet isn't pregnant here :)

Ohh okayy..Thanks for clearing!!πŸ˜ƒ

update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Awesome dude
Update soon and pm me😊
awesome concept
So did tym Geets playing Cupid?sounds interesting
Cont soon Xx...
Du add me 2 PM list
good concept........... but PLZ  bring a character that loves Sasha........so geet wont feel guilty when she accept maan......... do PM me 😊
nice concept !
do continue sooon !!
will be waiting