Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@sana hi sana yes i'll give baas thori der mein abhi jara reading and commenting other ff
@roops geet dekha toh last precpa meine kya dev touch geet in kitchen bolo
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi roops how are you babe.. howz hinal?
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@Sana hi how r u? how's ur day?
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no rakhi dev didnt touch bt so badly wanted maan 2 punch dev 2day
oyioooooo so sad nw 
really wanted devs nose broken today
geet was talking happy dialogue n this stupid hinal was changeing it into saddy saddy dialogues
n sana im fine n hinal is also fine shouting on mom whn mom asks 2 help her in work
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks roop, dev need to be beat by maan now.
 for him just maaneet's relationship shaken some where.
 this dev, stupid guy don' t know what to do just always interfere in others life.
every time he came and geet's life shook completely , starting form hp.
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sachme rakhi 
kyunnnnnnnnnnnnnn apni sweet cute chudal patni ko co. dene ke bajai maaneet ki zindagi duffer dadi ke saath milke bigad raha hai
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@kate hi dear

hi sweet heart
how was ur day
yu still watching
geet
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
roops I ahve still doubt on dev's intention. may be it's his hidden intention to create prblm between maaneet.
 and dadi , she is the person who gave advice to geet in her wedding night , don't allow any third person in ur marriage life but what she and her ladlaa pota dev did

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@kate, hi darling how r u?
I'm good, too busy day went today , meeting, work,
 actually surfing channel so caught it and now think y , y I stopped there and seen geet
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@rakhi , muski, roops.. I dunno about you guys... but i hated today's TM update ... am feeling sick right now ... "flesh loosely hung", "blood ooozing out from every square inch", "bones cud be seen"  ... wat was all that .... its more like a "Saw IV" inspired description ... and then they made LOVE.... W*F ... u gotta be kidding me ... arrrrrgggghhhh .... 

yaar rakhi tu apna mini TM update ker ... ye TM perh ker to meray dimaagh ki batti ho gayee hai ... i seriously fail to understand wats wrong with muskaan these days ... am sure she's watching "the Saw" series . 😆

u start reading it from the begining and I bet u wont be able to connect to the recent track .... the feel, the characters  its all totally changed and believe me i dont find anything truly magical about it ... this was never the case with any of her other FFs... all her FFs set a particular feel from the start which keeps the connection till the end ... with TM that thing is long gone .... i hate to say that .. 

am sorry for taking out my frustration and pakaofying you guys .... sowwwie  ðŸ˜³