Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

second pt is suspecious . . . she knew davis is a professional kidnapper and it wont take him much to find out mk is maan's daughter . . .

yes devis will find out mk is maan's daughter and y taht tiem geet specified abt it
but think abt first option like how devis kno geet is not there after too much torture and her mind is some where
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MohitSanayaDrug

Good Luck With That 😆

v surely need it
for solving this davis case
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@rakhi... i cant like ur posts any more ðŸ˜† 

@roops yeah babe annie can also be the one ..... no matter how angry and egoistic Maan is he can never stay away from Geet for long .... and same goes for GEet she can never be angry at him for long ..... so this freaking separation which has given us headaches is totally undigestable ... one more thing to note that Geet is not angry with him at all... she still thinks that he is angry and she was cursing herself when she blasted maan on mk b'day and she was like his anger was subsiding and she has now angered him more ... however this wasnt the case with Maan at all 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@all ok now think y this kidnapping after 7yrs.
maan kidnapped 8yrs ago when get rescued him, but after this  their marriage, separation after everything, those 7yrs maan is alone, any one can kidnapped him  but that time nothing happen but suddenly now this time happen this
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rsroopali

v surely need it
for solving this davis case

So Howss Have Your Day Been ?!! 😳
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsroopali

@priya ya thts also there

bt dnt knw there is smthing in d name davis tht its just stuck in my mind
tht d name is d ans for ever question of ours

Chalo ab Davis ma'am ko dissect karte hai... But on serious note... Yeah he is answer to all question.... But we can rule out ayur involvement in Davis think from today's update
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

@rakhi... i cant like ur posts any more ðŸ˜† 

@roops yeah babe annie can also be the one ..... no matter how angry and egoistic Maan is he can never stay away from Geet for long .... and same goes for GEet she can never be angry at him for long ..... so this freaking separation which has given us headaches is totally undigestable ... one more thing to note that Geet is not angry with him at all... she still thinks that he is angry and she was cursing herself when she blasted maan on mk b'day and she was like his anger was subsiding and she has now angered him more ... however this wasnt the case with Maan at all 

sana it's ok😆
bingo
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ all 
davis name means beloved
nw im 100% sure its sm1 whom maan believes n trusts
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

@muski, priya point hain tum dono ke baat mein
 but like wht abt annie also involed in this with sameera
cause I don't think she was nay time with geet with maan.
she is the cause of rpbm when she try to insitgate maan but that fails
she forgot everything geet did instead she called geet emotionless.
now if geet retunr or maan know mk is his daughter
t hn there is prblm for her and her daughter and
even like roops said here may be she feard arjun again will go behind geet

i agree Di but i still feel Dev is a bigger suspect . . . abt NE she is one selfish girl and that was clear when she called geet stone hearted even after geet being her only frnd . . . she probably wants property and yes the arjun pt is strong . . . but i m sorta sure Arjun is not a culprit . . . Dev n NE would be my prime suspects . . . it may be that NE instigated Dadi against geet . . . it is possible as earlier dadi was very fond of geet it is not possible ki achanak sewo itni indifferent ho gaye, as when all of the behind the room thing happened Dadi also considered maan a culprit , it is written, but suddenly she became cold with Geet, NE may have said stuff against geet
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Guyss; It's Weekend SOO Pllzz Apne Dimaagh Ko Araam Doo :)x 😆😳