hi baby . . .🤗

i didnt see u earlier😆soooooiiiiiiiiieeeeee😳

Sorry aaj thodi senti hogaye ho.... 🤗
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@roops I can't like ur post cause of IF's rule
when eve rI pressed the liked button
they showing
Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 50 times in last 24 hours.

sorry dear, but I liked ur post
komlika thumbnail
But girls.... Maan said wait for him.... N... He will come n get her...: so do u think geet would have sent MK info to maan... I doubt.... N..., muskan also said geet assume he knows everything abt her n MK ...: like he knew everything before when she left for 3 mons
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Heeey Guyss; 🤗 & Congratz For The Fourth One 😳
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

@sana exactly.
 maan is powerful business man and he searched his geet, every where.ok let me assume he searched  her handa surname but that doesn't men he can't find her when she didn't hide herself
more the way that confrontation day geet told him about know abt mk and her birthday, it's very sure she informed him everything
geet loved maan and after mk's birth whihc is maan's dream , y she will hide it , when she fulfill this dream only for maan and took all pain.
she informed maan but those info doesn't reach to maan

ya thts there 
n here i think its annie bcoz even 2day arjun may nt hv forgotten geet n if she cms back 
she fears arjun going away frm her
n hwever its mentioned tht sam is annies best frnd 
so tht if sam marries maan she will also get d share of property as sam is her partner in crime
n ya maan would also hv got letters frm geet telling him sm other story n hating him letters
bcoz of his ego she left him n also nt 2 search for her 
so only he had nt entered handa haveli ebven after she went missing
bcoz maan even in his anger cnt stay away frm geet for more thn 24 hrs
rsroopali thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

Roops kaha chali Gaye?

yahan huuuuuuuu
i think v r overworking our brains n it will turn out 2 b more simplier than v r trying 2 mak it
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@priya m,ay be but may be after mk born she informed cause mk is their daughter 
may not be
but there is soemthing
@roops annie, aah that brain dead ldy very much possible
this 7yrs separaion and inculding devis 's behavior all r very much suspcious
@sanz hi
rsroopali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohitSanayaDrug

Heeey Guyss; 🤗 & Congratz For The Fourth One 😳

hiiii sanz n congratz 2 u toooooooo
komlika thumbnail
U got point there roops .... But think abt it .... If letters were send by someone else let take wild guess Sam .... Wouldn't she have wrote something like maan move on.... Bc I'm not waiting for u....n..., with letter there would have been return address or some kind of stamp to trace it back to sender
i dont think Geet sent maan any letters as when she left maan said . . . he would come for her when he wants . . . she probably assumed he knows everything . . . as initialy she was in dehradun and he couldnt find her there . . . this is fishy . . . baramula yes its a remote area but dehradun is a prominent city of india . . . dev has to be involved as he was the one working with maan and probably he knew abt whatever maan did . . . i don't think arjun is a culprit . . . cud it b possible that dev loved someone called meera but he had to marry NT as dadi said maan will only marry Geet and dev hates maan as cuz of him NE came, and he had to marry NT under family presure . . . i have lost it . . .