Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

@sana my holi went well ,
@all another thing when geet confront maan about that who will know abt mk and her birthday, I guess it's not only anger, may be she send info to maan but those info not reached to maan.
 more ek cheese y after this 7yrs suddenly devis want to kill and attack maan, y now

rakhi i think d enemity is nt with maan bt with geet 
as now geet is near maan n if anything happens 2 maan geet is surely 2 die though nt physically bt as maan is her life 
n i hv a feeling tht it can also b sameera as 7 yrs ago whn she had proposed maan he said no 2 her as he luved geet 

komlika thumbnail
Hey friends.... What's up?
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@rakhi .,. good point babe .... the way geet said with assurance that Maan shud be knowing .... that was fishy ... 

btw i cant doubt NT cause she wasnt any ways going to marry man .. her proposal was alwayz for DEv .... yeah but Arjun i have serious doubts ... and he is one of the ppl who knows about Maneet , their love and their marriage ... since geet told him in college that Maan is her husband when Arjun confronted her and Arjun was the only one who saw Maneet's house in london with all the pictures ....btw Dev also can be suspected ... coz his character has been revealed too little ... 

sanu3108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

Hey friends.... What's up?

hey bacha .... mera bacha soya nahin neend nahin aa rahee kia?
komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu555

hey bacha .... mera bacha soya nahin neend nahin aa rahee kia?

Woke up suddenly didn't know y.... N ... Couldn't sleep so decide to check if muskan had update or not.... She did.... Accha hota agar read na karti...: it's painful
komlika thumbnail
Hey roops n rakhi.... How was holi?
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@roops and sana agree with btoh of u
 if we cut nt cause her chance is very less
 then it remains
sameera, arjun and dev.
hmm some one is behind of maaneet's7 yrs separation sure.
yes if anything happen to maan then geet gonna die if anything happen geet then maan gonna die.
now one more thing no one knw abt maaneet marraige except arjun , maaneet and rano so  my doubt again goes  to arjun most.
 if not then sameera and dev played highly here if the alos involved here.
 another thing mk is maanee't daughter so naturally man's rpoperty belongs to mk , if nay one not know abt it then no one claim maan's property.
 if anythign happen to maan then.

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was sitting in house n njoyinggggggggggggg 
it was nice yaar
n ya tm was soooooo much painful
sanu3108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

Woke up suddenly didn't know y.... N ... Couldn't sleep so decide to check if muskan had update or not.... She did.... Accha hota agar read na karti...: it's painful

oh yeah talk about depression ... same here .... i was so depressed after reading it.. and was chewing rakhi's brain ... complaining whining about it ðŸ˜†
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Hi priya holi went well
abt tm update
 uha volcano eruption hogaya readers mein dekho jara