@priya good night dear.
Sweet dreams
see u soon
love u lots
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
bye priya good night n ya will play from ur side also

@ rakhi di meine kal bataya tha na uske wajah se hi mere mood kal raat ko itna kharab tha ke mein hall mein hi so gayi room mein bhi nahi aayi oh god she just keeps on doing this erghhhhhh i hate her
Hinal.94 thumbnail
n then my younger sis she also annoyed me to hell in the morning n in the night also
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hinal ,actually she loves u more na, isliye. now  don't think abt this much and play holi happily  after this both talk with each other peacefully.
🤗
u know my bro loves me lot who supports my marriage along with my parents but when it's come to my vidaai , he told u don't have to go , jsut stay here with us.socho.
Hinal.94 thumbnail
i know that but she is such a jerk if she would have told me not to go i wouldnt have but what was the need to give kasam of the only friends i can share everything with n i dont want to stay here n spoil my holidays bcooz of my uncles n all she knows it but she is stopping me bcoz she has her exams n she also wants to go to mumbai but her exams finish on 19 may n then i will be 12 so colg may start early she told me they wont start till june but to i have to come bavk from the holiday mood na so
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hinal understand dear🤗 , but now calm down and just try to enjoy the day, as it's big day , and left things will be settle also.

Hinal.94 thumbnail
oh u dont know my family on friday we had gone to bashyam circle to a parlour n when we came out one of our car went from that road then my cousin told me yeaterday morning that my bua was like atleast they would have told hi but how r we supposed to tell hi if the windows were tilted n closed so my uncle after coming to home said what if there was only driver in the car would they tell hi to him also this is my family they just need a chance to spoil our day
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hmmm. iye hi toh , some people don't understand then what can we do na.
Hinal.94 thumbnail
i forgot to ask my jiju's name only sorry im so forgetful na
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hinal it's ok.
 ur jiju's name Siddharth Chatterjee