Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ eva me still alguhing after heard proposed in first meeting . it's not love sure
@ ropps we will be
@sonali thnks
@sana will wait
@all I'll retunr after sending pm all
fi peeps . . . muski di has not updated TM😭
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

fi peeps . . . muski di has not updated TM😭

ohh yeah tell me about ,it ... this lady will be the death of me .... i've gone nuts since yesterday 

thank gawd for rakhi's mini TM that i have some tiny miny sanity left in me ..... which i guess i'll loose fast ....  

I think i shud book myself a therapy session ... ðŸ˜†
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Guys d girl was to drunk to even answer
she started laughing n next she passed out

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hi muski, ro mat,
read mini tm till then i'll be back

Next:-

Geet cutting onion, capsicum and then maan and muskan came there and maan said do u need any help ?

Geet:- no baas, muskan ko leke bahar jaiye, don't let her come inside the kitchen.

Muskan :- me..in…kya…kar..u..ph…ir..

Maan:- u'll play with me, we will play something , like board game or video game.

Muskan looks happy and said chaliye.

Maan and muskan came out from the kitchen when they see dadi is coming with sameera.

Maan told muskan beta, just go to my room,I'll be there within 10mins. Bring out all video and board games there.

Mk looks un happy when maan said sweet heart, I'l give u lots of chocolate ,

Mk smiles and kissed her dadda's cheek and said ok.

After mk left from there when dadi said y geet insulting sameera , when she just came here to congratulate both of u.

Maan :- first , we don't need her any wish , second it's not geet, it's me , who insult her but as per my thought she is intruder here when me and my wife have some private moments and I don't think any third person will be just come here and I'l see it peace fully.

Sameera:- but…

Maan:- dadi if u done then pls tell ur spl gues to leave from here and don't interfere in my life again.

Sameera start her drama and said sob… one day we engaged maan.

Maan shouts call me Mr Khurana and second hum kabhi engaged nehi the, if u not stop here then I'll do something then u'll just feel repent.

Dadi:- maan , pls behave ur self mana ki oh galati kya hain but uske irade galat nehi the.

Maan:- dadi, I had enough, I have to give time to my wife and daughter so, . and one more thing kiske irada kaise hain oh mujhe samajh ne dijiye. Mein bahut sab ko mauka diya hain mere zindegi meine interfare karne baas aab nehi. Then said if u want then have break fast here but pls first thing say ur spl guest to leave the home before Ill call security here.

Then sameera runs from there and crying still, dadi also left the outhouse when maan going towards his room.Here all this scene noticed by geet.

Next:-

Maan entered the room and see his princess looking at all the games but have frown in her face.

Maan sit besides her and take her in his lap and asked what happen to my princess?

Mk looks at her father and said da..dd..a….I…don..'t kn…w this game..ho..w…to..pl…ay?

Maan just kissed her cheeks and said baas itna sa hi baat .ok,I'll teach u. ha.

Mk happily nodded and maan teach her how to ply after some both engrossed in the play when geet called them by nanny. But nanny informed geet that both r not responding .

Geet irritated and asked y?

Nanny:- sahib aur baby r playing games now there.

Geet shook her head and then said ok ,I'll go and u just complete those work.

Nanny nodded her head and then Geet takes food for them and going towards their room.

Geet enter the room and see maan also become kid with mk.she faintly smiles and thinks she wants this to see for long time. A  tears also falls from her eyes.

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi   .. eva, muski, rakhi, hinal, roops, priya, sonali

hope i dint miss anyone😆
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@ eva  ðŸ˜† oh god.
@ sana calm down honey  ðŸ˜†
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanujaanu