Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KaranAbha

i think that too
maybe she will be shocked
or maybe she will hate ranchod for cheating her

@karanabha.. I think she might initially hate him or think he cheated her or that he did it for money, but I think she will soon get to know the truth from karishma or whoever and esp. as she will find out that he is the ranchod that they were all searching for and bro to Karan, she won't come to hate him.

But, yeah I am def. expecting a lot of fire works and trauma and sadness, but I think she will come to understand him in the end and he will remain to be a support for her.
On the other hand, I am feeling so bad for all three of them to be caught in this situation. I really hope they will handle this track well.**keeping fingers crossed**
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nsminerva

@karanabha.. I think she might initially hate him or think he cheated her or that he did it for money, but I think she will soon get to know the truth from karishma or whoever and esp. as she will find out that he is the ranchod that they were all searching for and bro to Karan, she won't come to hate him.

But, yeah I am def. expecting a lot of fire works and trauma and sadness, but I think she will come to understand him in the end and he will remain to be a support for her.
On the other hand, I am feeling so bad for all three of them to be caught in this situation. I really hope they will handle this track well.**keeping fingers crossed**
actualy it helps me change my opinion