millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@mona meri jaan...

tension mat le..
maan chun chun ke badla lega....

pitega devil like last time!!!

@milli....good to see such a positive person with us yaar..
tumhare dad abhi thik hai na???
n everyone else?? ur chachi n the kids??

kya paka rakhi hai??
hume bhi khilao!!

hi ash h r u
mere dad abhi theek hain akhir saber aahi jata hai
kids to abhi chote hain
or chachi bhi kb tak ansoo bahaye gi ek na ek din saber krna pare ga
or me ne chicken biryani
chicken chese
chineese raita
salat and chaclate rifal
ap k lie bhejon kia
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Thanks milli

u welcome muna any time
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

dee thanks for considering me ........ but maan & geet's role maaneet have to play ...no one will take their place ...... we will be fitting in and out .........πŸ˜† 

sammy ko dev ki girlfriend bana diya ...... she will choose death before dev ....... she hates him ........

ek kaam karna ........aarti ko dev ki girl friend bana do ......... she likes SS .........so will not mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually I know how much Sammy hates Dev that's why I said this so she can convince Aash to cancel my sazaa, seeing staying with Aash even my mind works in evil ways πŸ˜†

Ok so Maaneet in original character that means I'll just write and not play a role.

Spee can be Vicky's girlfriend, Izzat can be Vicky's saali. Hima you can play Sameera and don't worry I'll keep her positive like your FF.

I'm sure Aash, Varsha & Deepz will never let me write this OS if they are Maan's sisters πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: drdee142

Actually I know how much Sammy hates Dev that's why I said this so she can convince Aash to cancel my sazaa, seeing staying with Aash even my mind works in evil ways πŸ˜†

Ok so Maaneet in original character that means I'll just write and not play a role.

Spee can be Vicky's girlfriend, Izzat can be Vicky's saali. Hima you can play Sameera and don't worry I'll keep her positive like your FF.

I'm sure Aash, Varsha & Deepz will never let me write this OS if they are Maan's sisters πŸ˜†

OMG .......deee kya plan banaya sazaa se bachne kaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†samata to cancel ur sazaa hope she comes soon & sees ur post ..........

dee u have 2 play a role ......... dee U play dadi ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh I would love to play sameera ........... as at one point ....... maan did love her so me in to play the role of sameera .......... I have a plot for sameera in mind do u need me to help u ......... in tht plot ..........

let's C what will B ash....varsh....deepz verdict .........
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by dewdropred

dee u know what was aash's punishment is .......... to write a MAANEET - OS ............ which has all our crazy names included in there ....... so now get ready to write an OS with all our names fitting in there ......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hima if you all make me write an OS I'll write all weird roles for the crazies and the most weirdest one for Aash (I already have thought of an embarrasing character for her), manzoor hain toh bolo, phir mat kehna ke I didn't warn you. πŸ˜†

I'll have Aash, Varsha and Deepz as Maan's sisters, Sammy as Dev's girlfriend, Mona as Arjun's wife, Aarti and Reena as Sasha and Tasha, Izzat as Gujjar's girlfriend & I'm still thinking of good roles for Hima, Spee, Aditi and the rest of the crazies πŸ˜† I still have to find a wife for Nakul πŸ˜†

Oh BTW I'll be playing Geet's character, Maan's only love and wife πŸ˜†

Dee ye tumhe mujhe kiska wife bana dia .Chi CHi CHi . This punishment Idea is cancelled now . Mujhe kya bana dia ...............Oh God

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@hima

OMG .......deee kya plan banaya sazaa se bachne kaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†samata to cancel ur sazaa hope she comes soon & sees ur post ..........

dee u have 2 play a role ......... dee U play dadi ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh I would love to play sameera ........... as at one point ....... maan did love her so me in to play the role of sameera .......... I have a plot for sameera in mind do u need me to help u ......... in tht plot ..........

let's C what will B ash....varsh....deepz verdict .........

Hima you are right ye saaza se bachne ka plan hai .........Mujhe arjun's wife bana dia and Hima sameera  Maan ko dhoka dia tha and you want to be Sameera ............tau punishment cancell karo

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@hima

Hima you are right ye saaza se bachne ka plan hai .........Mujhe arjun's wife bana dia and Hima sameera  Maan ko dhoka dia tha and you want to be Sameera ............tau punishment cancell karo

mona dee ko request kar she might give u some other role ....... not arjun 's wife πŸ˜†. 

mona dee said that ......... I will play a positive role ........ & I did not give dhoka to maan .................... sameera is +ve ...........she will come to increase the love between maan & geet but not to separate them .......... so me don't mind playing sameera .......... & I might die in the end of the OS ...... just like my FF ......... so me happy to die in maan's arms ...........😊as I love maan ........... & maan too loved me once .............

this proves that I am real crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

ok i will b back after some time

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi lovely crazies,

Finally i'm here on funday' thread after checking and replying to all lovely and sweet PMs!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

@ijjat-love u hun for coming up with such a superb and rocking idea!......

@ijjat, reena, milli............loved ur jokes yaar!!!..........sach mein aaj funday hai!

@sangh-loved ur sazaa for cvs lol

@aarthi-r u out of station?.........hope u can join us with ur lovely analysis soon dear!

@sindhu-hi dear........welcome to the crazy world dear.....have fun!!!

@maitri-loved ur joke dear!.........welcome to the crazy world.........have fun!!!

@all.........mona thanks for posting pics...cvs par shayad baang ka kuch jyaada hi asar hogaya hai ab humsko jaakar unka nasha utarna chahiye iss pehle ki bahut der ho jaaye!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...........also girls see positive side frm the pics............see pehle Maan ki Geet uss dev(il) ki band bajayegi i want her to slap that dev(il) very hard and then Geet's Maan will come to complete the baaki kasar..........MAANEET dono milke dev(il) ki band bajayenge uski yesi dhulai karenge ki dev(il) kudh bhul jaayega ki woh insaan hai ki koi kapda!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(i know bad jone but still just trying to make u all laughπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†) aur iske baad hum sab crazies milke party karenge hamare pyaare MAANEET ke saath!.........phir jab party khatam hogi hum MAANEET ko akele chodenge kyunki u know y rite?!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.............hum sab unke romance aur passion dekne ke liye taras gaye hai yaar!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.............ab cheer up my lovelies my sweeties my crazies!

@dee-aaj teri baari hai......iss aash ki bachi bahut evil hai!..............dee yeh hum sabko hamesha sazaa deti hai.......v all shud give her sazaa for giving us all saza lol!

@dee-loved ur roles for ur os lol!......also thanks for giving hima and me good roles!!!...........hope u will give us really nice roles!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

dewdropred thumbnail

@dee - I think U got ash sazaa wrong .......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know u did this on purpose .... according to ash .......... we all character names should be taken from maan's mouth & he & geet will be playing the roles ..........& I think if u want u can include NAAS & devil

@spee - I said the same 2 mona ........ here it is .......

to  see the positive side of that picture ............. geet still hates devil ........ so she does not want to see his face & going away .......... I want geet to turn & slap him tight on his face .......... for holding her hand ........... how dare he holds her hand 😑😑😑😑😑😑 if I was there i would have cut his filthy hand into 100000000000000000000 pieces for holding maan ki geet ...... & after cutting ......... would have fed to don't know which animal coz i am not sure if any animal would even want to eat him .............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† coz for them also he is like poison .........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†