Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CI - Sunday - one tension free day... - Page 6

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Will come after sometimes.............................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-aashluvsmaan

caught u!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and me is evil.....

no makkkhan bazi works...

yest me thot of a wonderful sazaa...and all the crazies loved it...me in search pf a bakra for it now...

and guess wht???

U ARE IT!!!!

*ha hha haha ha hahhahhahahhahha*  evil AASH ki evil laugh

Aash ki bachchi you so set me up, I didn't even realize I typed his name, I was being so careful and I'm pertrified thinking of your sazaa, my evil Aash can only come up with something super evil😆 And God forbid if those crazies Varsha and Deepz join you; toh main gayi kaam se😆
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@all - this track will finish this week ........ & maaneet will get together ......... don't take tension ....... GHSP main MU 2 - 3 days se jyada nahin hothi hain ..........

next saturday we will get SR ........ 1 hour special ....... teek hain ............. mark my words ............ 

P.S. agar this words don't come true ........ don't start with the punishment varsha .........ash & ixx .......... i am trying 2 cheer mona & aditi .........

drdee142 thumbnail

Hi Crazies, for some reason I cannot like any of your posts and I'm at works so some of the pages which have the pics or avatars are not clearly visible to me so will check your posts when I get home and reply to you.

Here my likes for all of you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
dewdropred thumbnail

dee u know what was aash's punishment is .......... to write a MAANEET - OS ............ which has all our crazy names included in there ....... so now get ready to write an OS with all our names fitting in there ......😆😆😆

dewdropred thumbnail

crazies banner contest votes .......... I know some crazies including me have not voted yet ........ so don't forget to vote & varsha earlier sindhu1231 was under non - crazies but I moved her to crazies coz now she is a part of crazies ........ & we have 3 more new crazies .......

right now #9 is leading followed by #7 & then # 3 ......

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9
grand total  4 7 40 4 0 31 40 4 51
drdee142 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-dewdropred

dee u know what was aash's punishment is .......... to write a MAANEET - OS ............ which has all our crazy names included in there ....... so now get ready to write an OS with all our names fitting in there ......😆😆😆

Hima if you all make me write an OS I'll write all weird roles for the crazies and the most weirdest one for Aash (I already have thought of an embarrasing character for her), manzoor hain toh bolo, phir mat kehna ke I didn't warn you. 😆

I'll have Aash, Varsha and Deepz as Maan's sisters, Sammy as Dev's girlfriend, Mona as Arjun's wife, Aarti and Reena as Sasha and Tasha, Izzat as Gujjar's girlfriend & I'm still thinking of good roles for Hima, Spee, Aditi and the rest of the crazies 😆 I still have to find a wife for Nakul 😆

Oh BTW I'll be playing Geet's character, Maan's only love and wife 😆
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG...Dev holding geet's hand 😡 so...Some more to smile..hope u all know hindi.

1.HIGHT OF OPTIMISM:
A man married his secretary thinking that she will still follow his orders!!!

2. Santa ne apane 6 month k baby ki birthday party rakhi.

Someone ask…6 month ke baby ki birthday party?
Santa :- Hum semester system follow karte hai. 😆

3.    Beti: Maa Gaon me Filmwale aye hui.

Maa : Andar aaja beti inki niyat bahut karab hoti hai.😉
Beti : Ma Abhishek aur John bhi aye hai.
Maa: To apne BHAI ko bhi andar le aa.😉😆

4. A girl was attempting suicide by hanging.

A man saw it through window. Guess what he said?
Sirf latkne se height nahi badhegi, mummy ko bolo Complan pilaye.😆
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@hima

@all - this track will finish this week ........ & maaneet will get together ......... don't take tension ....... GHSP main MU 2 - 3 days se jyada nahin hothi hain ..........

next saturday we will get SR ........ 1 hour special ....... teek hain ............. mark my words ............ 

P.S. agar this words don't come true ........ don't start with the punishment varsha .........ash & ixx .......... i am trying 2 cheer mona & aditi .........

Thanks hima for your +ve prediction . SR nahi hua tau chalega but don't want maaneet's separation

dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-drdee142

Hima if you all make me write an OS I'll write all weird roles for the crazies and the most weirdest one for Aash (I already have thought of an embarrasing character for her), manzoor hain toh bolo, phir mat kehna ke I didn't warn you. 😆

I'll have Aash, Varsha and Deepz as Maan's sisters, Sammy as Dev's girlfriend, Mona as Arjun's wife, Aarti and Reena as Sasha and Tasha, Izzat as Gujjar's girlfriend & I'm still thinking of good roles for Hima, Spee, Aditi and the rest of the crazies 😆 I still have to find a wife for Nakul 😆

Oh BTW I'll be playing Geet's character, Maan's only love and wife 😆

dee thanks for considering me ........ but maan & geet's role maaneet have to play ...no one will take their place ...... we will be fitting in and out .........😆 

sammy ko dev ki girlfriend bana diya ...... she will choose death before dev ....... she hates him ........

ek kaam karna ........aarti ko dev ki girl friend bana do ......... she likes SS .........so will not mind 😆😆😆