Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hi dee--- see i'm replying to u!!

and u didnt do ur sazaa..and u taking devils name again...!!

meri acchai ka fayda utha rahi ho aap!!

OMG!! now i cant tell u tu!!1 i have to tell u aap !!!
@ aditi== plz have faith aditi...maybe geet will slap the devil for it...dont you think tat wud be a soothing balme.....and i liked dee's POv..

and dont leace us n sulk...

stay here n feel our positivity...

dew n milli n dee...see such brilliant ideas...till tom... we will assume their POVs ...tom u can bash CVs if u want!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bharati, welcome to the family of Crazies πŸ€— 

We love Maaneet, love ogling or drooling over Maan & admiring Geet. We are all totally crazy but love each and respect each other and their opinion. We don't bash Maaneet but love bashing the CV's and cribbing over NAAG (Nitya, Annie, Arjun & Gujjar)

I hope you have lotsa fun with us πŸ˜ƒ
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hi dee--- see i'm replying to u!!

and u didnt do ur sazaa..and u taking devils name again...!!

meri acchai ka fayda utha rahi ho aap!!

OMG!! now i cant tell u tu!!1 i have to tell u aap !!!

No didn't take the devils name see I typed D**** (it spells devil) πŸ˜† and I know you and Varsha are my darlings and will forgive my sazaa please 😭 

And sweetheart please call me Tu not aap or you'll make me feel so oldπŸ˜•
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ mairti== hi dear welcome to the crazies
Originally posted by: drdee142

D**** even if his intentions are good should realize that any interference from him will create only problems. But I think the CV's want this whole Dev intolerance to explode cause maybe they will be getting rid of the character. I hope that is happens.

caught u!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

and me is evil.....

no makkkhan bazi works...

yest me thot of a wonderful sazaa...and all the crazies loved it...me in search pf a bakra for it now...

and guess wht???

U ARE IT!!!!

*ha hha haha ha hahhahhahahhahha*  evil AASH ki evil laugh
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know now that the CVs r again going to do some mess ups because of guru's absence....

i wud hv tolerated more of NAAG instead of dev-geet till guru comes back...

btw...can anyone tell me on wat date will guru resume shooting....

as i am thinking more on this....i am getting the feeling that maybe maan is hving this nightmare....maybe this dev touching geet wala scene is actually a fragment of maan's imagination....
just imagine...how much maan is disturbed by dev's presence around geet that he is getting such awful dreams...

as for me leaving this forum....that can never happen....i told that out of frustration and quitting the show is next to impossible for me....

i can see now...the CVs plans were just to spoil our holi....nothing else....
hmm....me thinking how to take revenge on them....

sumona28 thumbnail
hai all crazies this is true that Geet will leave KM soon . I have a bad feelings that this time the separation will be long . Devil kamina ke wajai se Mu and separation hoga ,I think after all this maan will shak Geet and Geet will not tolerate this and will leave Maan . Geet will start to work in a new office pta nahi aur kya kya hoga . I am super confused now . Crazies please give me some hope . Hima hope tera jungle wala baat saaach ho jai.....................I am crying thinking about Maaneet's separation aur ye long hogi tau mera kya hoga ....................
sumona28 thumbnail
@dee
Unfortunately both Maaneet are victims of circumstances and lack of proper communication is creating unforeseen issues for this lovely couple.

Maan in his own way trying to make things right for Geet and longing to see Geet forget her sorrow and smile, but when he sees Dev being succesful in indirectly succeding in the task is unsure how to react. Maan has been surpressing his pain so that Geet will be happy & now with all this tension with regards to Dev has Maan pent up with emotion and he's like a ticking bomb ready to explode.

Geet fully lost in her grief and cannot find the reason to live or smile, but also reacts for her Maan though very minimally. I kow she doesn't understand the extend of Maan's pain because the intensity of her pain has blocked all other emotions but one could see in yesterdays episode that all her imaginations of the baby were centred around Maan and after Daadi's talk to her it does seem that now she'll realize that Maan's suffering too.

D**** even if his intentions are good should realize that any interference from him will create only problems. But I think the CV's want this whole Dev intolerance to explode cause maybe they will be getting rid of the character. I hope that is happens.

Anyone I'm open to see what unfolds as long as our Maaneet come closer even if it means that they have to have a big argument as long it doesn't drag and is cleansing to their system😊

Dee supeb dear . Very well said .Hope CVs doesn't drag the separation part...............I am dying...........

sumona28 thumbnail
@all

kissiko ko bash karna hai tau CVs and Devil ko karo . No bash Geet and no bash Maan ...................Maaneet bash is not allowed.