Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
good morning crazies...

@reena, millii: loved your jokes ...

@aditi: dearie, by a tension free day, i meant that we need one...cox the whole week & even in the coming weeks we will have a lot of tension where Maan & Geet are concerned... so i thought we deserved a break from it all... so today we dont talk about anything sad, or bad... today is all about trying to have a good time with great friends...where we share jokes...

@spee: thanx dear...

ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile"?
JOHN : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
JOHN : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!

TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?
SARAH : "HIJKLMNO"!!
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
SARAH : Yesterday you said it's H to O!

TEACHER: Why are you late?
WEBSTER: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all - sindu1231 - will be joining us so plzz welcome her girls ........... i did not even bri=ush my teeth ........... so will get ready & will be back ........... C U later .............

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ix2u

good morning crazies...

@reena, millii: loved your jokes ...

@aditi: dearie, by a tension free day, i meant that we need one...cox the whole week & even in the coming weeks we will have a lot of tension where Maan & Geet are concerned... so i thought we deserved a break from it all... so today we dont talk about anything sad, or bad... today is all about trying to have a good time with great friends...where we share jokes...

@spee: thanx dear...

actually....i had my write up ready at 4.30 a.m last nite....and i didnt know where to post it so that max ppl will read it....and i thot in sunday's thread everyone will be coming...so i posted it here...
i cud hv created a new thread....but then...hmm...plz dont laugh....actually....hmm....i feel shy to open a new thread all by myself πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
adoremevirgo thumbnail

Things You Wouldn't Know Without Movies

-It is always possible to park directly outside any building you are visiting.

-A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.

-If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.

-Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communication systems of any invading alien civilization.

-It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.

-No one involved in a car chase, hijacking, explosion, volcanic eruption or alien invasion will ever go into shock.

-Police Departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.

-You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.

-Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds, unless it's the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.

-An electric fence, powerful enough to kill a dinosaur will cause no lasting damage to an eight-year-old child.

-Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at that precise moment you turn the television on.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HI THIS IS SINDU..you can call me BHARATHI.,
I AM A DOCTOR., FEMALE
I AM UNMARRIED AND I LIVE IN INDIA...

I LIKE TO JOIN CRAZIES BECAUSE OFYOUR POSITIVENESS TOWARDS MY MAANEET..AS I LOVETHEM TOGETHER  AND WANT THEM TOGETHER...

hope i will enjoy with crazies and please i cant be so so formal., since this is the introduction session i meant to be formal..all all your jokes are making my Sunday..nice to see you girls., hope you all like me...thanks for dew., and aash who invited me.....
😊
adoremevirgo thumbnail
wecome bharathi....i am sure u will enjoy here....we r crazies...so dont expect sane talks here πŸ˜‰ Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
@all girls i don't know jokes 😭😭😭😭😭😭me not gud in humour too😭😭😭😭 

welcome bharthi ..... which part of india u r from dear .........

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@all girls i don't know jokes 😭me not gud in humour too😭 

welcome bharthi ..... which part of india u r from dear .........

dew i am from south india...btw how should i call you😊...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindu1231

dew i am from south india...btw how should i call you😊...

bharthi i am from hyd .....& U can call me hima .....just like evry one .... so which part of south are u from ..........

deepz .... spee........arti .........varsha = all from south india ...........