Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
it would be good to see another guy coming up to Gopi n being interested in her.  but firstly lets see how he reacts on monday 😃
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

it would be good to see another guy coming up to Gopi n being interested in her. but firstly lets see how he reacts on monday 😃

I think another guy needs to come in, instead of anita. If there is no attraction, ahem should not feel jealous. But as mentioned in a previous post in a different topic, he is definitely attracted to her but his ego hates to admit it. The only way to address his ego, is if it has to deal with another pain: jealousy. I think it would be a superb plot.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think we are all getting ahead of our selves, the show is still going to move at snails pace, I don't anticipate seeing anything until their marriage anniversary, like the show on Colors Bhagyavidhata.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I know we r getting carried away but currently that is the only joy we have. CVs certainly know how to keep torturing us. Why do they think that if they get together, the TRP will drop?! There are shows where the main leads get together and the show remains a success.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hkhb17

I think another guy needs to come in, instead of anita. If there is no attraction, ahem should not feel jealous. But as mentioned in a previous post in a different topic, he is definitely attracted to her but his ego hates to admit it. The only way to address his ego, is if it has to deal with another pain: jealousy. I think it would be a superb plot.

Absolutely Hanni, that ego needs to be conquered, if another guys notices her, has a conversation with her, actually seeks her out again and again on the same night (holi festival), that will do it.

The way he looks at her sometimes, the look is too intense and yearning, and i agree sometimes he even finds it hard to tear his eyes away from her, when he was refusing to be tilaked the last time, when he eventually conceded he struggled to leave her stare, when she isn't looking at him, he will stare at her (arti, when she is sleeping on the floor). He always snaps out of it remembering her education. 

This is an easy way, please CV's just take it, we are tired of waiting for you to bring them together.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If they show Ahem getting jealous I will be on cloud 9😍