Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Could we see Aham Jealous this week???

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know guys and girls for sure, but i just remembered that Gopi new look in the holi video's, white sareer with green trim, but what about her hair fringe? The fringe is so thick it's covering the sindoor in her maang. 

What did Kokila say about covering the sofa's, they will get a lot of guests coming to celebrate the holi festival that night, do you think all know who Gopi is??? That she is married to Aham.

I'm thinking we will see her being chatted up by someone, and as Gopi is so much an innocent she won't realise the guy is interested in her in that way, and will think his just being friendly, and as she smiles all the time, Aham will notice and we might see a reaction from Aham...What do you all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavya.S thumbnail
if it happens then that will be nice atleast v can c something between gopi and ahem...let the cv's do anything but they should bring gohem together
Fsgtsarakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That would be fun to watch... aham jealous. but will that be the big plan that the cvs have. I feel like someone is going to die. Baa seems to be really sick so maybe she will and she had promised gopi that she will bring aham and gopi together before she dies.  
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Fsgtsarakhan

That would be fun to watch... aham jealous. but will that be the big plan that the cvs have. I feel like someone is going to die. Baa seems to be really sick so maybe she will and she had promised gopi that she will bring aham and gopi together before she dies.  

You know we discussed that Baa is the one that invited her childhood friend and best friend to do this work for her, bring Gopi and Aham together, Baa wasn't strong enough to force Aham to bring Gopi back home that's why she contacted her friend to come. This responsibility is Naani's, however saying that normally in Bollywood films when someone is dying they do that hand together thing, so she might ask to see them together and do this, so Aham can't then surly his Grandmothers memory by throwing her out of his house. 
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
another hopeful wish... but who will lend mind to cvs.. i am wondering... what is all about Switzerland plan... i hope its not any other disaster by... cvs..

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
But wasn't there an article that stated that gopi will leave the house after naani leaves?

I definitely think baa had a role to play in bringing naani to MM. The timing was impecable. And that also Naani insisting that she needed to see gopi before she ate. And all the things she has been doing to get them together.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if even a part of your idea works, i'll treat u wid an elaborate virtual feast, nafisa....btw, how do u manage 2 notice all these minute details in the show? its great really...

and coming 2 the situation, i'll take it one step further....not only the new guy chatting up gopi, but also trying 2 play holi wid her...or the new guy tries 2 misbehave wid gopi due 2 the baang's effect, and ahem saves gopi, gopi breaks down on ahem's shoulders and ahem consoles her....
i'm pretty sure this cant happen, but just gave my imagination a run....

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys ur imagination running too fast... and i am landing in lalla land... why cv's don't show pity on us... stupid cvsssssssssssss
i hate them..

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
he dont care for gopi neither he has any feelings for her so how can we see him jealous
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shobi12500

he dont care for gopi neither he has any feelings for her so how can we see him jealous

shoaib  i think he does have feelings but he refuses to to admit to them.