Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Today's Episode (march 19th)

Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!  I actually  liked today's episode....Dev exactly told Maan what happened...and instead of him interferring, he told Dadi to help him out....he has good intentions (at least up to this point, who knows later)...Based on the precap...it seems that Dadi told Geet that all this was Dev's idea...(that might have been a stupid move on Dadi's part...and an even more stupid move on Geet's part to tell Maan that the reason she is smiling is Dev's nek kaam...at least knowing how Maan feels about Dev....but hey....can't fix that)

It seems like Dev has finally figured out what Geet and Maan's problem is, and he is rightπŸ˜•....their silence is their problem....

Maan had a surpise for Geet....he should have showed it to her...I know he didn't want to say anything cause he didn't want to mess anything up, but he should have simply said, "Geet, mujhe tumhe kuch dikhanan hai...." and taken her to the room....nothing else would have needed to be said....😊

Dadi did good....she finally told Geet that she should try to come out of this and move on...if not for herself than for Maan...because he is upset and hurt too....for the baby and seeing Geet like this....and I am so proud of GeetπŸ˜›  she listened and agreed!!!!!!

Maan's acting was good...even though Dev lost the Gurgaon project, he didn't yell at him or get too upset...he simply told him...."aisa doobara nahin hona chahiye..."  Good job Maan...no anger....😊
So proud of him....

But.....based on precap....this is where the fight is going to come....at least I think....I don't want to jump the gun or anything like that....but Geet seems to have done her part to try to move on...but her mention of Dev....is going to get Maan all upset....

All Maan lovers....don't hate me for what I am about to say, because I love Maan....he is the reason I watch the show....but I think this time, Maan may be the one at fault....he might be the reason for the fight....not saying that he will be the reason for her leaving or anything like that....but I think his reaction will at definitely start the fight.....πŸ˜•

But....now we have to wait till Monday😲 "Yaar ye Monday kab aayegi?"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
don't worry all have own pov and we shud respect it πŸ˜Š
Anita1118 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

don't worry all have own pov and we shud respect it πŸ˜Š

Thanks!!!!!  So, what's your POV...what did u think about today's episode?
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sahil0225

Thanks!!!!!  So, what's your POV...what did u think about today's episode?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u read it na     https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1641268
Anita1118 thumbnail
Got it....same view as mine!!!!  Great!!!
ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[no maan will definately solve and overcome this problem too
but geet is very silly
how can she trust tht dev again?
Anita1118 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ana56

[no maan will definately solve and overcome this problem too

but geet is very silly
how can she trust tht dev again?

I agree...trusting Dev is hard....but if they forgive Dev....at least they can move on....I am sure though Maan will solve this problem too....😊