Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww AP,Nose touch and Penguins /Edit*-Caps incl (Page 5)

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Awwwwwhhhhhh! freakin adorable Blushing gosh how i miss AbhIya romance :( am happy we got atleast something today...

yea, the crave for the romance and intmiticy is a torture these days, and i cant blame usLOL, ViSu behold the entire blame thereLOL. yea, at least todays something and this oout of script nose moment was a treat. even if the scene was not enough and progressive of much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumana-13

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

OMG THOSE PICS ARE KILLING ME Dead
Thank you for posting them Hug

yep, thats when chemistry is screaming even through a captureEmbarrassed

u r so welcomeEmbarrassed
Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

thanks a lot for posting this, we are loving it.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

U r so welcomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by sumadear13

I loved that scene too, I agree Abhay pulled her too hard n noses touch ho gaye and we all got something to drool at,... kya kare he got out of practice as these scenes are so few n far between you kno, @ Srevian ... you rightly said yaar hum Abhiya ke pyaar ke bhookhe pyaasey log .....ROFLROFL have to send our AP to Antarctica to get them technically kissed, haye Ektaa Pl hame itnaa mat tarsaaoo ROFLROFL

Originally posted by Shrevian

ROFL ROFL OMG! Rofl! "out f practice" !!! Waise u hv a valid point!! Bt its gud dt dy r out f practice! Odrwise "itna acha" scene nai milta na!Wink

you guys are to good! ROFL.....yea, probably cause theyr were out of practice...like they were so eager for the romantic scene that he pused her close to hard out of excitmentROFLROFL. I hope he keeps doing this kind of mistakes more often then!LOL i so dont mind to droool more often!lol

sumana-13

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx alot for caps nd noticing us......very hatt k postThumbs Upnd after reading ur post....i saw too many times times dat AP scene.........omggggggggggggggggggggggg yesh yesh their noses really touch....awww tecnically they kissed today like penguin!!!!amzingDay DreamingDay DreamingLOL

RIDHIMAA....!!! .AAJ MUJHE NEED NA AAYE RE...!!Day DreamingHug
awww totzy Hugmy dear scene hi asa tha balke every abhiya scene asa hi hota hai neend nd hosh dono get flyLOL Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@guyz listen listen the scene was out f practise rite??so u guyz notice sukku ne unintensionally i mean she turnd her face little when he pulled her bcz their face was abt going to meetBlushingnd we got natural abhiya sceneBlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 19 March 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doris.sumana-13TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahidlover

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Yes yes yes yes their noses touched...OMGGGG.... I can't breathe !! Dead
It's soooooo hoooooooooooot Day Dreaming!!! I'm gonna cry ROFL ROFL ROFL
 Vivian.....he kill me almost..Dead Dead How can anyone be so hot and handsome ??? Can someone tell me ?? ROFL

No seriously mindblowing episode today !!!Day Dreaming
Mein itani miss kar rahi thi Abhiya scenes Cry But now i'm just...deadDead

haha, u r to cute.....'its to hot i am gonna cry' LOLLOL

lol, yea...how can they be so Hot??Angry

lol, well i wouldnt say mindblowing episode, but deffo better than past days.
and hey, i still miss Abhiya scenes, this was so not enoughOuchLOL

ROFL ROFL Thanks to say that ke mein cute hoon but kya karein they killed me it's not my fault LOL
Me too I still miss Abhiya scenes Crybut I want more scenes Abhiya !! You are right it's not enough ! Cry

Doris.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

@guyz listen listen the scene was out f practise rite??so u guyz notice sukku ne unintensionally i mean she turnd her face little when he pulled her bcz their face was abt going to meetBlushingnd we got natural abhiya sceneBlushingDay Dreaming

woha..Ridzi..I so saw that tooo..yayyyyyyyy..CHO CHWEET..THAT PULL WAS like my heart also got pulled ..exactly like PIYA yaar..!!

Doris.RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

woha..Ridzi..I so saw that tooo..yayyyyyyyy..CHO CHWEET..THAT PULL WAS like my heart also got pulled ..exactly like PIYA yaar..!!
awww same here yarrr..........abhiya killed us hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDeadDay Dreaming

Doris.TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index