Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doris. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: MyArchangel

I knw i noticed tat..and it was freaking cute and tat penguin theory rocks..so technicaly we got a kiss..this jst shows how desperate we Abhaiya franatics are for a kiss..can we get a second kiss plz one that is considered a kiss in continents other than Antarctica?plzz

haha, yea...thnx to madmaxine for the penguine theroy😆..thats sure added to the cuteness,lol

oh, i am very desperate for a real kiss, and have no shame in saying it....when the coact and chemistry is on such rare and great level as ViSu's u would automatically want more intimaticy and even normal interactions with progress. reason why the majority is going crazy on this torturus screenplay and storyline.

@bold😆😆, yea, plz!.... a real kiss, not a tellywood kiss eaither😆...but a hollywood one🤣
Doris. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifrah.

yeah i too noticed:)

Great, there are more than me who go very detailed on the scene😆😆
madmaxine thumbnail
Awww! Am thrilled everyone loved the Penguin theory! Think "Happy Feet" people! 2 fat, waddly penguins holding hands (well wings!) and tap dancing. Apna Abhay toh waise bhi aadha penguin lagta hai..he's always in black.

And yes, as someone aptly said, let us hope for a kiss that can be considered one on Continents where people actually live, not just penguins😉! To that, I will only add: Pray that Piya is not fainted, hurt, in coma or sleeping while he kisses her this time😆!

*runs to watch their noses touch for the gazillionth time*
Doris. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Aww!! I hadn't noticed it! Thank you so much for pointing it out! How adorable! 

Thanks for the caps as well. This topic made my day, night, afternoon, everything 😆 😆

These caps shouldn't be wasted at all!! Siggy makers, koi sun raha hai? 😛

u r  welcome hun😃 aww glad it made u happy😆 adorable indeed! hope for more of these off-script mistakes😆😆

siggy makers should deffo get to work!😆
omg noses touched and Penguins theory...what a connection ..🤣..awesome pics
so that means finally all AP fans got a kissing scene on full screen 🤣
Doris. thumbnail

Thnx for all comments guys.

^^ will come back for the rest of replies later. gotta go off a while before some duty-penguine comes and give me a theory totally oppsite  the nose one,looool

Originally posted by: fahidlover

Toooo sweet na?!😆...ofcourse AP are, the scene didnt end sweetly though

So you agree with me about the finishing... Ohhh gooood so cute se ho gaya sooo sad... 😔
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fahidlover

Yea, thats what reduction of AP scenes does to one. when u finally get a scene, even smallest details becomes of importance😆😆, so yea, i noticed when Abhay dragged Piya close to himself as she kind of bumed into him, their noses touched out of script🤣☺️.....that was cute, so thaught of higlighting it in case anyone missed it. in case u can watch with VLC player, put it on slowmotion for better scoop into it🤣. it was a fun moment for me to forget how mad i am on the unbelivably destroyed screenplay and storyline.

Regards/
AP Despo Maniac😆

PS. -The Penguine Theory (Credit to Madmaxine)

Edit-
Caps on Demand🤣🤣

OMG!!! I am speechless...Todays episode was superb yaar...full time waste vasool ho gaya aaj ek hi episode mein..😆😆

Thanks for the pics dear...😊

HIBA0072 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwww.
love them.

LOVE PKYEK.
Luckyone thumbnail
lol so cute inoticed that too. it was really sweet. haha the penguine theory rocks.hope to geet more of them soon with some progress.