Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww AP,Nose touch and Penguins /Edit*-Caps incl - Page 5

MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I knw i noticed tat..and it was freaking cute and tat penguin theory rocks..so technicaly we got a kiss..this jst shows how desperate we Abhaiya franatics are for a kiss..can we get a second kiss plz one that is considered a kiss in continents other than Antarctica?plzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doris. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumadear13

just loved the way Abhay just pulled her close n Pia was MELTING n drowning into his eyes ..... n he knew he has that effect on her, kuch kahane ki zaroorat nahin hai, mujhe haq hai tumpar........WOW MAN LOVED IT !!!!! we demand more of this....
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yea, if he hadnt said that, 'if you want a guy get some other' line, she would have keept drowning in his eyes, and we would go for another kiss session๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. btw i still cant belive he said '' 'Do' someone else'?....was it only me? or did he actually say that......cause that means something real wrongConfused๐Ÿ˜†.....maybe the creative dont know that, or if he actually meant what he said, i'm surprise Piya would take it so light๐Ÿ˜†

We sure Demand more, but the creatives seem to be deaf and blind these daysConfused. i thaught their ranks and TRPs would make em wake up, but seems like no change yet. but well, still hope for changes in comming weeks.
Edited by fahidlover - 13 years ago
Doris. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Haan how sweet they were, na ??? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Toooo sweet na?!๐Ÿ˜†...ofcourse AP are, the scene didnt end sweetly though

This content was originally posted by: Super Kool

Awwwww so cute...thank you for the pic...the best thing about today's episode....great observation...thank you for bringing it to notice....simply luved it muahhh....๐Ÿ˜ณ

u r welcomeEmbarrassed, sure the best thing abt todays epsidoe, not the scene itself buth the closeness and this off script moment was for sure the best.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Aww!! I hadn't noticed it! Thank you so much for pointing it out! How adorable! 
Thanks for the caps as well. This topic made my day, night, afternoon, everything ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

These caps shouldn't be wasted at all!! Siggy makers, koi sun raha hai? ๐Ÿ˜›
Doris. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

OMG ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ You cracked me up!!! Thank you so much sweetie! I was feeling a bit low right now due to so many things. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But, your post was breath of fresh air.................they look so good in that picture...........our little penguins Abhay-Piya............lol. Yeah, according to penguin's society standards they have kissed already! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for making such delightful topic we really needed that after all that stress of this stupid show.

Btw............this picture of Abhay and Piya.......SPEAKS CHEMISTRY!!!

Awww, Happy to make u feel better, trust me this simple off-script even made me feel better due to this torturous storyline and screenplay .

@our little penguins AbhayPiya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†----yea, i'll try my best to imagine them as close to penguines as its possible today๐Ÿ˜† a 'total black' penguine๐Ÿคฃ  and the other with a 'S' Pendant๐Ÿ˜†...trying to reach eachothers nose๐Ÿ˜†

u r welcome sweety, yea, the show has been through a mess, hope they know or learn to come out of it fast. its such a pity to loose something that was so 'great' for not long time ago.

@Chemistry, indeed!....this chemistry have been spoken abt ever since the first promo was out. let be fans, even costars have mentioned its magic. and thats i guess what hurts the most, to have something so awesome beeing wasted.
Doris. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME....POST..SCENE & THOSE SNAPS..WOHAAAAAAA..THANK YOU..SO MUCH..!!

AWESOME Reply!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
U r so welcome sweets!๐Ÿ˜ณ its all thnx to ViSu!๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanku fahid lover, awesome topic

thank u maine notice hi nahin kiyaa tha ,
tadap tadap ke iss dil se aah nikalti rahi, finally ekta maoyaa ne kuch toh diyaa๐Ÿ˜†
Doris. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx alot for caps nd noticing us......very hatt k post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผnd after reading ur post....i saw too many times times dat AP scene.........omggggggggggggggggggggggg yesh yesh their noses really touch....awww tecnically they kissed today like penguin!!!!amzing๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

This content was originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

@guyz listen listen the scene was out f practise rite??so u guyz notice sukku ne unintensionally i mean she turnd her face little when he pulled her bcz their face was abt going to meetโ˜บ๏ธnd we got natural abhiya sceneโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

lol, u r welcome hun๐Ÿ˜ƒ...yea, i have watched the scene over and over again now, in slowmotion๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

@Our of practice....yes, their noses touched, and then Suku came close with her face again and Vivian followed her too๐Ÿ˜†. so yes, the bump in was very natural.
Doris. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PKYEK-Abhiya

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Thanks to say that ke mein cute hoon but kya karein they killed me it's not my fault ๐Ÿ˜†
Me too I still miss Abhiya scenes ๐Ÿ˜ญbut I want more scenes Abhiya !! You are right it's not enough ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lol, i know we are not at fault at all, its all due to these hot dou!

its indeed not enough. and no progress yet again:(
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fahidlover

lol, i know we are not at fault at all, its all due to these hot dou!

its indeed not enough. and no progress yet again:(

Yep but wait parna karega for a better scene Abhiya !! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Anyways what's your name ? ๐Ÿ˜Š