Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx alot for caps nd noticing us......very hatt k post👍🏼nd after reading ur post....i saw too many times times dat AP scene.........omggggggggggggggggggggggg yesh yesh their noses really touch....awww tecnically they kissed today like penguin!!!!amzing😍😍😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanx alot for caps nd noticing us......very hatt k post👍🏼nd after reading ur post....i saw too many times times dat AP scene.........omggggggggggggggggggggggg yesh yesh their noses really touch....awww tecnically they kissed today like penguin!!!!amzing😍😍😆

RIDHIMAA....!!! .AAJ MUJHE NEED NA AAYE RE...!!😍🤗
Doris. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

Awwwwwhhhhhh! freakin adorable ☺️ gosh how i miss AbhIya romance :( am happy we got atleast something today...

yea, the crave for the romance and intmiticy is a torture these days, and i cant blame us😆, ViSu behold the entire blame there😆. yea, at least todays something and this oout of script nose moment was a treat. even if the scene was not enough and progressive of much.
Doris. thumbnail
Originally posted by: asena

OMG THOSE PICS ARE KILLING ME 🤢
Thank you for posting them 🤗

yep, thats when chemistry is screaming even through a capture😳

u r so welcome😳
Doris. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumadear13

thanks a lot for posting this, we are loving it.....😍😍😍

U r so welcome😳😳

Originally posted by: sumadear13

I loved that scene too, I agree Abhay pulled her too hard n noses touch ho gaye and we all got something to drool at,... kya kare he got out of practice as these scenes are so few n far between you kno, @ Srevian ... you rightly said yaar hum Abhiya ke pyaar ke bhookhe pyaasey log .....🤣🤣 have to send our AP to Antarctica to get them technically kissed, haye Ektaa Pl hame itnaa mat tarsaaoo 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Shrevian

🤣 🤣 OMG! Rofl! "out f practice" !!! Waise u hv a valid point!! Bt its gud dt dy r out f practice! Odrwise "itna acha" scene nai milta na!😉

you guys are to good! 🤣.....yea, probably cause theyr were out of practice...like they were so eager for the romantic scene that he pused her close to hard out of excitment🤣🤣. I hope he keeps doing this kind of mistakes more often then!😆 i so dont mind to droool more often!lol
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

RIDHIMAA....!!! .AAJ MUJHE NEED NA AAYE RE...!!😍🤗

awww totzy 🤗my dear scene hi asa tha balke every abhiya scene asa hi hota hai neend nd hosh dono get fly😆 😍
@guyz listen listen the scene was out f practise rite??so u guyz notice sukku ne unintensionally i mean she turnd her face little when he pulled her bcz their face was abt going to meet☺️nd we got natural abhiya scene☺️😍 Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 13 years ago
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahidlover

haha, u r to cute.....'its to hot i am gonna cry' 😆😆

lol, yea...how can they be so Hot??😡

lol, well i wouldnt say mindblowing episode, but deffo better than past days.
and hey, i still miss Abhiya scenes, this was so not enough😆

🤣 🤣 Thanks to say that ke mein cute hoon but kya karein they killed me it's not my fault 😆
Me too I still miss Abhiya scenes 😭but I want more scenes Abhiya !! You are right it's not enough ! 😭

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

@guyz listen listen the scene was out f practise rite??so u guyz notice sukku ne unintensionally i mean she turnd her face little when he pulled her bcz their face was abt going to meet☺️nd we got natural abhiya scene☺️😍

woha..Ridzi..I so saw that tooo..yayyyyyyyy..CHO CHWEET..THAT PULL WAS like my heart also got pulled ..exactly like PIYA yaar..!!
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

woha..Ridzi..I so saw that tooo..yayyyyyyyy..CHO CHWEET..THAT PULL WAS like my heart also got pulled ..exactly like PIYA yaar..!!

awww same here yarrr..........abhiya killed us hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🤢😍