Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Aww AP,Nose touch and Penguins /Edit*-Caps incl - Page 2

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hayyyeee....Vivian and Sukku😍😳If it were not for these two i would have stopped watching this show a month ago.
Thanks for the caps😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doris. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madmaxine

OMG! OMG! OMG! Their noses touched! What! OMG! That's so amazing! Oh! I'm so breathless!! OMG! OMG! OMG! 😳😳

Maybe next time one lock of her hair will fall over his face, and he will brush it away ever so slowly, looking deep into her dark eyes as he does so. And then, he'll say something like, agli baar apne baal theek se bana ke aao! 😆

Sorry, couldn't resist! Your post seemed in good humor, so I had to! Don't mind! Its the 16 year old in me trying to express herself😉

FYI, I think I remember reading somewhere that when penguins' noses touch..its akin to kissing. So, hey, in Antartica, technically, our Abhiya kissed today😆!

😆😆no need to be sorry, i really need to be in good humor these days😆, so nice imagination. yea next time her hair should fall over his face out of script so he has to brush it away as u sayEmbarrassed😆....god we are so desperate!!😆 their fault for beeing so hot!😡
 @bold.....yea thats our Abhay....destorying the romantic moment😆😆

@green.....oh really?😲.....i am so gonna pretend that AP are penguins today!🤣
Doris. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kritz08

I too noticed that😳

@AP despo mainac
😆😆😆lol we guys don't miss anything when it comes to AP.We are starving for their scenes

Starving is  an understatement yaar. i have these 'heat' craves since past two days, its insane🤢😆😆...all their fault, their chemistry and Hotness should be illegall😡😆
Edited by fahidlover - 13 years ago
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey me toooo!! Luvd da scenes!! Hum abhiya scenes k bhuke pyaase log! 🤣 i gues aj ekta ko humpe thori daya aa gai!!🤣 n ya...2dae's epi ws kind f bttr dn lst few days...n likd wn pia foght bck "excllnt abhay! Aao sunao aur chale jao!" 😆😆
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ka7eela

OMG !! 🤣 thanks for making me laugh!! i really needed that after crying that is🤣🤣  the hair dialog and Abhay and Piya penguins!!! i so can imagine that🤣

Abhay-Piya as penguins?!!?? LMAO!!!!!!!  
i Actually got a sudden visiom of that scene!!! 
🤣
Doris. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PKYEK-Abhiya

Yes yes yes yes their noses touched...OMGGGG.... I can't breathe !! 🤢

It's soooooo hoooooooooooot 😍!!! I'm gonna cry 🤣 🤣 🤣
 Vivian.....he kill me almost..🤢 🤢 How can anyone be so hot and handsome ??? Can someone tell me ?? 🤣

No seriously mindblowing episode today !!!😍
Mein itani miss kar rahi thi Abhiya scenes 😭 But now i'm just...dead🤢

haha, u r to cute.....'its to hot i am gonna cry' 😆😆

lol, yea...how can they be so Hot??😡

lol, well i wouldnt say mindblowing episode, but deffo better than past days.
and hey, i still miss Abhiya scenes, this was so not enough😆
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Awwwwwhhhhhh! freakin adorable ☺️ gosh how i miss AbhIya romance :( am happy we got atleast something today...
Doris. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Imagine abhiya as penguines.😆 BTW abhiya scene after so long.

I am so gonna imagine them as penguins today😆😆😆

yea, finally a scene after long....not that satsfied with it, but this nose moment was sure a treat😆😆
Doris. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Thanksssssssssss  still drooling 😳.............................loved it

u r welcome, yea keep drooling😆, we need that to get trough this disastrous time of the show, hope it ends soon
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Humaira-

Abhay-Piya as penguins?!!?? LMAO!!!!!!!  
i Actually got a sudden visiom of that scene!!! 
🤣

I loved that scene too, I agree Abhay pulled her too hard n noses touch ho gaye and we all got something to drool at,... kya kare he got out of practice as these scenes are so few n far between you kno, @ Srevian ... you rightly said yaar hum Abhiya ke pyaar ke bhookhe pyaasey log .....🤣🤣 have to send our AP to Antarctica to get them technically kissed, haye Ektaa Pl hame itnaa mat tarsaaoo 🤣🤣

Edited by sumadear13 - 13 years ago