Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Good treatment from MSK

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today i loved his attitude towards Geet and DEV. He kept Quiet and also show his full Attitude. When she told how she went with DEV to that place there also he was cool. Especially i loved his action in the precap. Oh god she is praising DEV. Ok i will not talk more about her. MSk he stared DEV like seeing a worm or any other bad creature. He ordered DEV that he is an employee only and he told nothing should be repeat again. According to GEET nothing there in her life. Good, very Good. I totally loved MSK silence today. wow he is great.I wish that Geet will understand that how he is hurt to see her with him because she also knows that he loves her. Hope Geet and MSK clear their MU.

Oh God CVS trying to show what for us. Making Dev mahan and MSK insecure. And AAN,gujjar. please CVS spare us

GURU today portaryed a silent MSK. Incredible acting. He today also in the staring scene of DEV never blinked his eyes. Thank u GURU for your beautiful acting
Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
He did the right thing by walking away, when Geet was ranting about Dev being the reason for the smile coming back on her face.  
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the precap when he walked away and instead of realizing shes surprised????????????šŸ¤¬It was such a crap episode. When Geet said to Dadi tht she doesnt have desires and blah...i understand as shes still depressed but the precap was tooooo muchhhhhhhšŸ˜”. After all what MK did for her she doesnt  feel happy but is all smiling coz Dev did something just for once??????????šŸ˜”šŸ˜”. 

What rubbish the CVs are showing???? 
All at once Dev understands Geet better.
Geet isnt happy what Maan is doing but does over something which Dev DOES???????????????????????????????
CVs CAN WE ATLEAST EXPECT SOME REALITY???????Screw you ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mg777 thumbnail
Exactly di......

MSK did the best job .....
and GURU was as usual awesome....

I dun wanna talk about some other person as they are not worth it.šŸ˜”
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

I loved the precap when he walked away and instead of realizing shes surprised????????????šŸ¤¬It was such a crap episode. When Geet said to Dadi tht she doesnt have desires and blah...i understand as shes still depressed but the precap was tooooo muchhhhhhhšŸ˜”. After all what MK did for her she doesnt  feel happy but is all smiling coz Dev did something just for once??????????šŸ˜”šŸ˜”. 

What rubbish the CVs are showing???? 
All at once Dev understands Geet better.
Geet isnt happy what Maan is doing but does over something which Dev DOES???????????????????????????????
CVs CAN WE ATLEAST EXPECT SOME REALITY???????Screw you ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes that too when the orphange only called her because MSK donated money, not because Dev did anything
SSWATIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yah i'l agree wid u......MSk is mindblowing today.šŸ‘.......but no comments for Geet behavouršŸ’”
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for the first time I was so happy when he walked away from her...go Maan...that's the attitute...don't even come down...u have spoiled her too much by pampering her with whatever she wanted...get back to ur MSK attitude...ur ignorance might ring some bell in her head at last....Dev is her best friend now...u should make Samira ur best friend and rubb her name in her face like how she does...and let her leave the house...maybe being alone will teach her a lesson...i can'r beleive i have become so rude with GeetšŸ˜­...she used to be a good character
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Becahara Maan did soooo much for her and this is how he gets repaid????????????I really wish tht now its Maan who walks out on Geet instead of the other way round.šŸ˜”

I dont get y CVs are hell bent on ruining both MKs and Geets charcater all the time????? They have butchered her charcater alot today. They r making all the viewers hate the character Geet

Is this the same Geet who hated even the site of Dev once??????
Who badly wanted MK to put Dev in jail no matter what??
Who would shut Dev up whenever he would voluteer to help Geet or MK?
but the most important is - Is this the same GHSP we used to watch 549447474 times non stop and still would never get bored of it???

Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Becahara Maan did soooo much for her and this is how he gets repaid????????????I really wish tht now its Maan who walks out on Geet instead of the other way round.šŸ˜”

I dont get y CVs are hell bent on ruining both MKs and Geets charcater all the time????? They have butchered her charcater alot today. They r making all the viewers hate the character Geet

Is this the same Geet who hated even the site of Dev once??????
Who badly wanted MK to put Dev in jail no matter what??
Who would shut Dev up whenever he would voluteer to help Geet or MK?
but the most important is - Is this the same GHSP we used to watch 549447474 times non stop and still would never get bored of it???

I would be the biggest insane ever if I would watch it even two times...........now...
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

I would be the biggest insane ever if I would watch it even two times...........now...

I know man. I have stopped watching it ever since this sh**** crap track started as i cant bear to watch Geet acting as Dev is her boyfriend and MAan all heartbroken