Posted: 13 years ago

Katrina won't dance with Salman

TNN | Mar 19, 2011, 12.00am IST

Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan were to do a song together in Shirish Kunder's 'Joker'...

'Joker' is being shot in Chandigarh for a while now, and the movie starring Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha has been in the news constantly. Being directed by Shirish Kunder, there were talks that Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan would be making a special appearance together in this flick. It was touted that they would do a special dance number for it.

With Katrina having been the main lead for Farah Khan's 'Tees Maar Khan' and with her 'Sheila Ki Jawani' number having become a craze, news spread like rapid fire that Shirish and wife Farah were keen that Kat make an appearance in 'Joker'. Also, Farah Khan's close proximity to Salman (they are good friends) is well known. And the potential of Salman being a part of this venture isn't too far-fetched either.

The world now believes that Salman and Katrina will groove to a song together in 'Joker'. However, sources close to the actress say that the above news is just speculation. We are told, "Since Farah is close to both Katrina and Salman, people are assuming that she'll approach the two for a song. Nothing has come forth yet. As of the moment, Katrina isn't dancing with Salman to any number in 'Joker'."

even the promotions for this movie are annoying....i cannot imagine how the movie would be...

shirish kunder has loser-filmmaker written all over him..
If Kat was a lead in this movie she would hav had danced !!!! 😆

Keep--------------Smiling !!!!😊
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

If Kat was a lead in this movie she would hav had danced !!!! 😆

Keep--------------Smiling !!!!😊
Unlike some actresses who are just item girls in movies? Yeah.. that is so much more commendable than dancing in movies where you are actually the heroine 😕😕
i can guess the movie will be a flop just by the title.. like "joker".. ? umm

akshay should nott have signed it after the disastrous TMK!
Originally posted by Relda

Unlike some actresses who are just item girls in movies? Yeah.. that is so much more commendable than dancing in movies where you are actually the heroine 😕😕

thn y she agreed to dance with Salman in Wallha ???  😛  wasnt tht hurting salman's dignity jst to dance in a song for a min or two  !!!!!  😛 thts how things go in bollywood now a days... everyone is doin item nos n special appearances..!!!!

Keep----------------Smiling !!!! 😊
Originally posted by tomnjerry2

thn y she agreed to dance with Salman in Wallha ???  😛  wasnt tht hurting salman's dignity jst to dance in a song for a min or two  !!!!!  😛 thts how things go in bollywood now a days... everyone is doin item nos n special appearances..!!!!

Keep----------------Smiling !!!! 😊
Ummm.. because... maybe.. she WAS the heroine of the movie. Salman was the item guy there. Here in Joker she is not the heroine. So, she has no reason to be in a number if she doesn't choose to.

And I can name many who do not do item numbers in Bollywood. Item numbers are mostly done by starlets.
Originally posted by Relda

Ummm.. because... maybe.. she WAS the heroine of the movie. Salman was the item guy there. Here in Joker she is not the heroine. So, she has no reason to be in a number if she doesn't choose to.

And I can name many who do not do item numbers in Bollywood. Item numbers are mostly done by starlets.

i only said tht if she was the lead she would hav done ..she is not so  not willing to do !!!! 😆 but u said being heroine  dancing is more commendable as if Salman n odrs do not hav commendable things to do whn they do guest appearances  !!!! 😆

thts ur wish u cn name  !!!!! 😛

Keep-------------Smiling!!!!  😊

Well.. saying someone will dance in a movie where she is the lead is kind of self-evident, isn't it. That's what you are supposed to do. I didn't get the point of your first post.

Oh well.. I am out.
I meant with Salman of course seeing the title of the topic... point!!!! 😛

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 13 years ago