Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CVS have RUINED GHSP to the maximum

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow i am just grossed out by geet's words..in the precap she is telling msk i am smiling cuz of my rapist>??!?!?!!? WHAT😡
Kya ghateya cheez dikha rahey hain yeh log!!😡 Grrrr
They have seriously LOST IT
Ab GHSP ko bhi DMG bana deingey
This is STUPIDITY at itz peak!
I hate this..i quit watching from today..cant digest something so pathetic..cvs wanna sink their show so badly...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I sweaar yaar i just read it and my blood was boiling at 400 C. I mean i understand when Geet said no desires but in the precap she came to MK and said" im so happy coz of Dev...." I wanted to break the computer screen. W*F is this??MK trying to make her happy all the time and she didnt and now when Dev does something she s grinning lik  an idiot😡
Mg777 thumbnail
Calm down yaar....

I think It's Maan thinking .........remember the SBS segment...

Maan ka sapna?/??Maybe...
dmgfan7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Wow i am just grossed out by geet's words..in the precap she is telling msk i am smiling cuz of my rapist>??!?!?!!? WHAT😡

Kya ghateya cheez dikha rahey hain yeh log!!😡 Grrrr
They have seriously LOST IT
Ab GHSP ko bhi DMG bana deingey
This is STUPIDITY at itz peak!
I hate this..i quit watching from today..cant digest something so pathetic..cvs wanna sink their show so badly...

wowwww u stole my words was thinking the same in my mind
as my name says i was a dmg fan and now i am afraid geet too will follow dmg way Angry🤢
nothing more to say .... if i am in maan's place surely will MU geet and dats natural ..... geet huld repend how can she ever forgive him how can cant even imagine .... even if he gives his life for her also she shuld not forgive him AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
CVS ko das joote maar na bhi kam hai...😡!!!!!!!! Geet's character ruin kardiya!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO STUPID! I have so many galiyan for them right now! IDIOTS..never guna watch again..leaving this show..
Mona khanna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what is going onnnnn.............not good hope it turned out good
Sab kuch khatam ho gaya hai..sab kuch...DD and GC shud leave the shwo so we can as well....bohot bhukteingey cvs...das joote par ne waaley hain inko! OMFG..i feel like pulling my hair out! THIS IS PATHETIC..!
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They ruin geet character i hate its cv you are disgusting
aroti thumbnail
cv made the geet character sooooooooo disgusting...plz geet leave maan & go with dev.........i m quitting the show.......
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  my answer to cv ðŸ˜†