Posted: 13 years ago

hi all after long time i am making a post b'cse i felt geet was wrong this time.....

i am not bashing geet its my POV

in a married relationship  x-lover or even x-friend can create prob why not x-husband and dat too a cheat..

geet's character has been ruined to the core how can she ever go with him out .... she can go in a taxi also .... she shuld think abt maan first as a wife .... and over all praising dev in front of maan is the worst ever....

cant say much its just 🤢🤢
anyone agrees with me....
Originally posted by dmgfan7

hi all after long time i am making a post b'cse i felt geet was wrong this time.....

in a married relationship  x-lover or even x-friend can create prob why not x-husband and dat too a cheat..

geet's character has been ruined to the core how can she ever go with him out .... she can go in a taxi also .... she shuld think abt maan first as a wife .... and over all praising dev in front of maan is the worst ever....

cant say much its just 🤢
today for the very first time i am sleeping with headache seeing geet......
really this is crap........
though i know this is reel life i am unable to digest because geet and maan love story is created by swathi pandey as very divine.....

Originally posted by dmgfan7

cant say much its just 🤢🤢
 i so agree with u....i'm sooooo maaaaddddddddddddddddddd!I don"t understand Geet...she knows how much Maan can't stand Dev but y is she rubbing Dev's name in Maan face all the time and hurting him...i feel so sorry for Maan...i do like Geet but seriously she is not thinking about Maan's feeling at all...i feel his love is taken at granted....it's high time Samira comes in the picture...i think only when she has competition she will realize how much Maan is worth...
This time I completely agree.............I really felt bad for MSK!
truly agree, Geet is not doing the right thing.  First she tells Dadi....... that there is no reason to be happy in her life????? Isn't Maan the love of her life.      And if that is not enough she says she is smiling coz of Dev's plan.   There is something seriously wrong with her, confused girl
Everyone boycott ghsp..then cvs will understand HOW DUMB THEY ARE and what the hell they are doing to the characters and the show!!

Geet should understand maan .she is not understanding maan problem and pain she is giving more pain for him ...
yaar yeh geet kya kar rahi theeeeeeeeee i cant understandddddddddddddddd
Omg !!!! Geet has totally gone mad. She is praising Dev that too infront of MSK. She didn't even think abt his feelings. Biggest mistake done by Geet.😭