bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We all talk about Anmol who kept his promise for his friend Ranveer and decided to  marry Ragini
later we saw his feelings for her he  would sit and admire her in the cottage, he would see her dress up through the mirror, dance in the rain thinking about her dancing with her or even when he put the necklace on her and said she was  truly indeed beautiful..

From Ragini's POV  do you think she was  in this past  7 years  also  dwelling with her promises for Ranveer, as a women do you think placing your self in Ragini's positin, given a chance  would you have expressed whats in your heart and when you think would have been the right time

I feel she always was  thinking she needs to keep her promise for ranveer and therefore she never  stepped ahead to share her thoughts  about her feelings for Anmol
She was scared to fall in love again or  she thought she was  doing thins for tammy's happiness and not hers

Whats are your views on this !! Please share !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@bhondu..nice topic for discussion..

will definitely pen down my thought about it and post in a few mins..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In my point of view anmol made a promise to ranveer and its to look after the wellbeing of his family.

His family meaning the rajvansh..definitely ragini was part of the rajvansh family..

But  we must not forget that sacred bond of marriage and it changed in certain circumstances the relationship of anmol/ragini..they were husband and wife..

From that day he entered rajvansh house as anmol rajvansh he kept his promise to the T..with time started developping feelings for his wife.i don't think its anything abnormal cos living with someone for 7 yrs the bond grows deeper .thats WAT happenned to anmol he fell in love with his wife esp her simplicity..her good heart..her devotion for the family..as a mother to her kids..for anmol his wife wasthe most beautiful..

The true gentleman he was never asked for his husbandly rights but respect her privacy and gave her space in this relationship..his feelings he kept it deep in his heart where ragini has got that special place..we got to see the level of his love for ragini through out his dreams..he had that patience to wait for ragini's love for him..thats for anmol..

Now coming to ragini..my take on her she too made a promise to ranveer to marry anmol for the sake of the family and tammy..

Looking at ragini she was more a bahu to vasu..she abided to her rules and we got to watch it in the beginning of the show where she stood just as an spectator while vasu insulted anmol..she was more in her family priorities than being anmol's wife.with time things began to change when certain issues made her trust and faith on anmol more concrete..their daughter somehow acted as a catalyst in their relationship..like she wanted to sleep in same room with them..ragini began to be more aware of anmol's presence..her smile..her blush was so often..

The feelings was developping for anmol slowly but she was not ready to accept it..there was still one big hurdle in their relationship vasu hatred for anmol..that was very important for ragini as we must not forget she was ranveer's mom whose son she married first..knowing ragini's upbringing with so much values though her heart was opening to accept the second chance in love with anmol she withdraw it next sec..

The day tammy accepted anmol as her father and vasu too accepted anmol as her son it was the happiest day for ragini..the auspicious festival of KC wat we got to watch ragini day dreaming about her feelings for anmol..next her being hysterical of hearing his accident.the build up of all those hidden feelings came out ..the hug .her outburst at anmol..it was a ragini in love and this time with her husband anmol..

Well this is reel so they add the twist and turn in the story..

Real if I put myself in ragini's place might be in beginning I would have kept that gap too in the relationship..but with time living esp with such a wonderful man who is always there for me ,my family definitely I would have had  a change of heart..not so long as 7 yrs as ragini but with some time i would have for sure embrace the second chance life is giving me ..a past is past and it will always be in memories but its life too and we move on for our present and future..

so second chance in love happens in life and same goes for ragini she got the most devoted husband ever who loved her more than himself..

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Saveeta well said...

Actually  for mean I think they showed so much depth in Anmol's feelings for Ragini  I kinda sidelines her  POV,  But  thinking as a women the depth I would feel or understand  how a man like him would be  just so devoted to  his wife and not once   get a chance to express to her in tehse 7 years of their relationship amazes me...
Well the 7 years they were locked somewhere as a viewer POV, but then when unfolded, I wished Ragini would just give a thought sitting infront of the window or doing somthing understanding the relastionship she has with this person way before she actually realized that  he had a life in teh past and he  may also be underneath promises..

The main thing she thought always  by her mind was she is doing this all for a promise..
The magnitude of a promise  decreases with time and the  sincerity  and the love and affection for that promise becomes more of longings and feelings for each other which Ragini may have felt for Anmol but time ran short to express it ..

Ragini given a chance she would go all out to express her feelings for Anmol and even confess it during the time of the 4 1/2 months the post leap happened, but  was pulled with responsibilities and we did'nt get her part of teh story.
So i feel she  was over whelemed with the promise but with time her heart had accepted Anmol as her husband but time fell short in expressing

I hope i was convincing !
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice topic bhondu...

OK coming to my views......

i feel Anmol first took this duty as just duty.Only person he fell in love with in instant was Tammy--he later adds on ke the day i saw u ;i became Ur papa and that is what i have been ever since.....

but for Ragini he understood her almost rudeness.Ragini and Anmol came into a relationship after being forced by a promise made to a dying man.
In my opinion he started the relationship as respect for Ranvir's wife..and very slowly he observed her attitude and determination to keep her family together.He saw vasu's insults for Ragini as she felt ragini betrayed ranvir's memories ,all these small changes kept drifting his heart to wards Ragini but later on he became aware of her as a woman he is human being after all ,but he was a bit of fictional character, in real he might have been more affected by her rude and careless attitude.
Ragini was too much into her life and her family to bother about Anmol as human being.I found her some of actions bit inhumane but she respected him a lot..in real life i would have at first kept my differences but later on after seeing his devotion to my family and all i would have accepted him and made more effort to get a chance at love second time around.
I also feel personally Raginia nd vasu deserve to know ranvir's truth and only then their relationship should move to total commitment
hope that happens in season 2

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey bondhu a nice topic yaar.

Edited by SukuluvsParul - 13 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice topic bhondu. i think after ranvirs death, she closed the doors to her heart, kept herself too busy with everyone else being her priority, she did not want to think about herself, this is quite reasonable.as she always protects her family,and when this was threatned she turned to anmol for support which opened up her heart slowly, as we see in so many scenes before the channel decession to pull off the show,hence cvs hurried up the track leaving us all pining for angini. hope our wish is granted in bidaii 2.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice Topic Bhondu,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It's true Ragini was too late to accept Anmol's love but it was because of her undying love she had on Ranvir.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I dont know when you started to watch Bidaai๐Ÿ˜Š,but if you have seen Ranvir Ragini's story that is from Anmol Anamika track till their marriage๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,you'll definitely support Ragini's stand on delaying a second love in herr life.๐Ÿ˜Š

Anmol was such a wonderful husband ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผand his uncondituonal love for Ragini was too pure๐Ÿ˜ that we wanted Ragini to accept him and give him his share of love.๐Ÿ˜Š

7 years was too long for Ragini I agree ,but such was the love both Ranvir and Ragini shared๐Ÿ‘ but when she started to realise and accept the true and unconditional love Anmol had on her๐Ÿ˜ƒ and she even imagined Anmol applying sindoor and hugging her๐Ÿ˜ณ ,these St.Plus people ended the show.๐Ÿ˜ก

Atleast I wish I could see very much needed Ragini's side of love for Anmol in Bidaai 2๐Ÿ˜ƒ,which is always in my imagination๐Ÿ˜‰

Apurva fans please dont hate me for this๐Ÿ˜ณ,I just shared my POV on Ragini.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago
bhondu2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Very nice Topic Bhondu,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It's true Ragini was too late to accept Anmol's love but it was because of her undying love she had on Ranvir.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I dont know when you started to watch Bidaai๐Ÿ˜Š,but if you have seen Ranvir Ragini's story that is from Anmol Anamika track till their marriage๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,you'll definitely support Ragini's stand on delaying a second love in herr life.๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes I have seen their  story and understand her POV, Its a lot of changes which went for her.

Anmol was such a wonderful husband ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผand his uncondituonal love for Ragini was too pure๐Ÿ˜ that we wanted Ragini to accept him and give him his share of love.๐Ÿ˜Š

I guess I was overwhelmed by seeing Anmol's feelings for ragini.. Right from the cottage scene which he  proved that he had so much of longing for her since  atleast 6 years which he could'nt share with her coz he never knew her side of feelings.. She was truly in her braket of promise  but women though being so strong  breakthrough in the feelings  sit at a threshold where they cannot take it anymore so I always  felt Ragini's heart and mind kept batting  and the promise she had for ranveer.

7 years was too long for Ragini I agree ,but such was the love both Ranvir and Ragini shared๐Ÿ‘ but when she started to realise and accept the true and unconditional love Anmol had on her๐Ÿ˜ƒ and she even imagined Anmol applying sindoor and hugging her๐Ÿ˜ณ ,these St.Plus people ended the show.๐Ÿ˜ก

They rushed it too much at the end and they showed Ragini's side of her feelings  like a forced one I feel there could have been m,ore depth in her way of wunderstanding the love which Anmol has  for her but they rushed it thanks to Starplus to pull out the no 1 show and make it quite disspointing for viewers

Atleast I wish I could see very much needed Ragini's side of love for Anmol in Bidaai 2๐Ÿ˜ƒ,which is always in my imagination๐Ÿ˜‰

Very much needed  I hope RS and creatives see the uniqiness in their  jodi and the  importanbce of the depth of relationship which is  left a lot undone
๐Ÿ˜ญ

Apurva fans please dont hate me for this๐Ÿ˜ณ,I just shared my POV on Ragini.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

O no dear I doubt any Apurva fan  would'nt understand your POV,  its just that I think many are overwhelemed by the love Anmol has for ragini and was clear crystal cut shown that I feel there was a lag and delay from Ragini which fell short on viweres side who wanted to see more  in their stoyr  on a persoanl level

Thanks fior sharing your views !~
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very nice topic.. ragini's promise....
ragini deeply loved ranvir... he was her whole world.... but in his beth bed he took a promise from his wife.... that she would marry anmol after his dath.... she did it.... but she took more than 7 years to move her life with anmol. after ranvir's dath raginis whole world was dad.... she just lived for the family.

for anmol it was his duty to care ranvir's daughter tammy and his death frend ranvir's wife ragini... with in 7 years it all was just his family tammy is angel ragini was his love and life....
but when anmol and ragini start to move their life the serial ended...... so sad.... there is much to see in this love story. so i want bidaai 2 with anmol and ragini life story