Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
You know what? I so agree. Spare T, have ShaSha for lunch and dinner, respectively. And then EK can get a new guy for Misha, preferably RSA. πŸ˜³ Oh yeah, I'm selfish. πŸ˜†
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

You know what? I so agree. Spare T, have ShaSha for lunch and dinner, respectively. And then EK can get a new guy for Misha, preferably RSA. πŸ˜³ Oh yeah, I'm selfish. πŸ˜†

So, the consensus is overwhelming. Maybe we shd send in a petition to EK. Spare T. Eat Shawshank.

On a diff note, is RSA around these days, acting? Haven't seen him in a while now.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: madmaxine

So, the consensus is overwhelming. Maybe we shd send in a petition to EK. Spare T. Eat Shawshank.

On a diff note, is RSA around these days, acting? Haven't seen him in a while now.

Don't really know. He's been offscreen for a while, now. Latest I heard is that his shows got shelved midway. :/ 
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think he will drink his blood...OMGGG πŸ˜²
But it will be interesting if she turns into a vampire !!! πŸ˜ˆ
I have no problem with that but I also want Piya turns into a vampire !! πŸ˜Š
madmaxine thumbnail
Originally posted by: PKYEK-Abhiya

I think he will drink his blood...OMGGG πŸ˜²

But it will be interesting if she turns into a vampire !!! πŸ˜ˆ
I have no problem with that but I also want Piya turns into a vampire !! πŸ˜Š

You know what, honestly, I think T would make a way better vampire than Piya. Piya toh phuski haiπŸ˜ƒ! She prolly can't kill a chicken to save her life, what blood she will drink! Piya...as is, would make a very poor vampire. Usko toh blood IV dena padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Piya toh phuski haiπŸ˜ƒ! She prolly can't kill a chicken to save her life, what blood she will drink! Piya...as is, would make a very poor vampire. Usko toh blood IV dena padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!

🀣
🀣

Edited by -Humaira- - 13 years ago
abhiya_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bichaari T.....uski kismat pe mujhe tharas aatha hai...jab bhi voh kisi ko apni bf bana ne jaathi hai thab hi voh uski haath se nikal jaatha hai.......
ab bichaari sid se kuch aur expect kar rahi thi aur use mila kuch aur.......par sid tum T ko bilkul math khaana....use kavoge tho tumhe indigestion hogaπŸ˜†......aur tumhare pet aur sehath ke liye yeh bilkul achcha nahi hai🀣...tho beta hamari fully despo,dumb n beauty ki queen(sirf uska maan na hai)T ko math kao......

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
4 possibilities for next epi:
1) sid won't be able do anything..something might come up..
2) abhay will come and save her b4 somethign happens
3) abhay might be a bit late in coming to save her..and she turns vampire
4) she dies..

if someone's supposed to be a vampire..then i would rather see misha turned into a vampire..and abhay help her deal with her amplified emotions and thirst..and they becomes best friends..tht way both priya wal and us can be spared from gay track torture..then may misha can finish off shaw-shanky..as she may not be able to control her thirst in the beginning..

and T for now..sid can do watever he wants with her..though i enjoy her scenes sometimes..i would rather see misha as vampire and get a good track than T...at this point..i wouldn't even mind if she dies...i just want all main characters piya, abhay, misha get their deserved screen space and proper and meaningful scenes..
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yes. For all reasons stated above, most importantly that she is NOT tasty, Sid please don't feast on T. We beg of you...don'tπŸ˜†! Hamari T ko chod do!

gonna miss t..................lets bid adieu to her........... fat less cake etc.............any farewell party guyz................don't forget me.............
Shaw and Shanky πŸ˜² πŸ€£ No.. nooooooooo way... I like them.... 

I don't think T ko kuch hoga... she is our permanent bit**... πŸ˜†
And imagining her as a vampire... ohhh gooood no... mamuli insaan ho kar hi sab ka band baja deti hai toh vampire ho kar toh sab ka neend uda degi... noo noo noo baba... πŸ˜†