PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys!

I'm really confused about certain things in KMH and whom better to share it with than you guys😉

Ok, this is what has me thinking:

Why is Arohi not confessing her love to Arjun? Of course, she is trying hard to keep up her promise to Dhondhu who said they have to pretend to be in love with each other so that no one suspects him and Archana. But neither is Arohi pretending to like Dhondhu nor is she saying she does not like Arjun😕 But it does not make sense😕 Hasn't she already made it clear to Arjun that she loves him and only him? She even hinted on the radio program that he should pay attention to her actions. She told 'I love you' to Arjun too. So why doesn't she say that she loves him and save herself and him a lot of trouble😕😕😕😕😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeahhh
she cud atleast confees her luv to arjun n tell arjun dats she is gonna help dhondhu
but dis archana thing crashes dis option also

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarohi..

yeahhh
she cud atleast confees her luv to arjun n tell arjun dats she is gonna help dhondhu
but dis archana thing crashes dis option also

True Now that Archana has confessed her love for Dhondhu, I feel he should do something for Arohi now. Maybe all three of them- Dhondhu, Archana and Arohi could go to Arjun and explain things to him😕 After all Archana too realized her love for Dhondhu only because of Arohi.
How can anyone be so selfish
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
uff i don't want stupid dhondhu to be there when Arohi truly confesses her feelings to Arjun nor i want any explanation from Archi..... Arohi should do it herself and somehow convince Arjun.....
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaniD

uff i don't want stupid dhondhu to be there when Arohi truly confesses her feelings to Arjun nor i want any explanation from Archi..... Arohi should do it herself and somehow convince Arjun.....

That is what I personally want too😳 But I was thinking from Dhondhu's point of view. Anyone in his place will want to and should want to make life better for his friend especially when it is because of him that she is in a mess And the least that he can do is to ensure that Arohi doesn't have problems because of him.
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dats ryt....
me to thnks dat aroi ,archana n dhinds shud say d truth to arjun as well as jay..
if dey infrm dem early, thngs wnt go out of control..😳
bt again if dey try to hide d thngs n cntues to act day arohi n dhonds r involved n wen once d truth s out, aarjun s nt gonna 4gv arohi..
coz she will also be d reason fr hurting jay !!🤓
i hope nthng s gonna wrse on arjuhi's relation in dese 6days..
as gauri s also backk in action,n rudra has a secret to seperate arjuhi 4ever lets only pray to god fr gd thngs..😔
i wanna c arjuhi's happy married lyf W*H deir babe raj atleast fr one day..😍😳
😳we hadnt gt such a scene  in kmh2 till date..
everythng was a dream/drama
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

dats ryt....
me to thnks dat aroi ,archana n dhinds shud say d truth to arjun as well as jay..
if dey infrm dem early, thngs wnt go out of control..😳
bt again if dey try to hide d thngs n cntues to act day arohi n dhonds r involved n wen once d truth s out, aarjun s nt gonna 4gv arohi..
coz she will also be d reason fr hurting jay !!🤓
i hope nthng s gonna wrse on arjuhi's relation in dese 6days..
as gauri s also backk in action,n rudra has a secret to seperate arjuhi 4ever lets only pray to god fr gd thngs..😔
i wanna c arjuhi's happy married lyf W*H deir babe raj atleast fr one day..😍😳
😳we hadnt gt such a scene  in kmh2 till date..
everythng was a dream/drama

Exactly my thoughts! I only wish nothing goes wrong in these 6days😭 And awww baby RajEmbarrassed😍🤗 I miss him so😭

Look at the irony of the situation, when ArJuhi were at each other's neck, it was so funny and when they are actually in love with each other, it's so heartwrenching😭 Love your Raj-Arjun-Arohi pic😍
Spiahwe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laado_007

Hi guys!

I'm really confused about certain things in KMH and whom better to share it with than you guys😉

Ok, this is what has me thinking:

Why is Arohi not confessing her love to Arjun? Of course, she is trying hard to keep up her promise to Dhondhu who said they have to pretend to be in love with each other so that no one suspects him and Archana. But neither is Arohi pretending to like Dhondhu nor is she saying she does not like Arjun😕 But it does not make sense😕 Hasn't she already made it clear to Arjun that she loves him and only him? She even hinted on the radio program that he should pay attention to her actions. She told 'I love you' to Arjun too. So why doesn't she say that she loves him and save herself and him a lot of trouble😕

You are right, but how can Ekta move the sitcom on then? They have to prolong misunderstandings and drama.
Spiahwe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laado_007

That is what I personally want too😳 But I was thinking from Dhondhu's point of view. Anyone in his place will want to and should want to make life better for his friend especially when it is because of him that she is in a mess And the least that he can do is to ensure that Arohi doesn't have problems because of him.

'personally i dont think Dhondhu would do anything like that. If he had that much guts to stand in front of Arjun and Jay he would have done it in the first place instead of hiding behind arohi. I think he is just going to disappear now.
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi harsha nice to c u here 🤗..

at last archi.. .. told that .😃. omg b coz of her my poor ARJUN and AROHI  had been suffereingg .now i hope arjun cools down and accepts arohi .i adnt want anythng to go wrong now 

.kash arohi jaldi jaakar arjun ko satch satch bathadi and kash arjun b maan jay .i really want everythng to b set right befre arjun knws about his family and and the so called trashhhh .i dnt want soap to move like fillmy style i mean "by the time arohi confess her self arjun wll knw smethng wch  will make him go against her and then ................."no no no i no mare want any misunderstandingsssss.wat do u all say??