Sasural Genda Phool

Exacltly what was that? - Page 9

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

[
Ya khuda, maine ek gambhir baat kahi thi aur yeh dekho kiya kardia Netri aur Rubal ne!! Hai hai hai...ab main kahan jaaoon?😭

Ohhh Sheemu tumhare bina ye Forum soona soona ho jaye ga....  V need someone to keep us on track.... Plz.... Man jao.....🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Ya khuda, maine ek gambhir baat kahi thi aur yeh dekho kiya kardia Netri aur Rubal ne!! Hai hai hai...ab main kahan jaaoon?😭

Oh Di I told U na I didnt Like the Dialogueless Episode........Hum toh bas Thodi Si Joking shoking Kar Rahan Hai........Dont Cry😭

I am trying to hold back my tears of utter disappointment. I'll be okay..you continue with you joking and masti. Reading you comments and others, it makes me smile.
😃
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Netri dear You really are such a sweetheart😃, but seriously put your hand on your heart and tell me that this episode was THE SGP that we know and Love. Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail

Netri dear, seriously put your hand on your heart and tell me that this episode was THE SGP that we know and Love.

Seriously ??  while I like all the songs but it was more musical SGP . What I enjoyed most was non musical part... Meaning BM, RB, Deepak, MA, and Dadiji Scenes....  Last scene was good too.... But It could have been wonderful....  and What I wanted to see was Manju Aunty , was worried that she will not b in the 2day's episode but seeing her made smile alot... 
     If they had 2 songs at the most or just 1 .... it would have been nice.... but come to think , what else more could have they done.... More i mean...???? I didn't expected anything from them... Sorry I didn't ... What I wanted was timepass episode and wanted to laugh a lot which i did in Ma scenes.  That 's why I m happy with what they gave....
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Timepass 😃Thankyou Netri I was looking for a word to descibe the episode and you're right its great if you want full timepass. Thats a great word to describe the episode. Nothing special. I didn't expect anything either and as I said before all I wanted was better scenes and less of the singing and dancing. 
iViews thumbnail

Timepass 😃Thankyou Netri I was looking for a word to descibe the episode and you're right its great if you want full timepass. Thats a great word to describe the episode. Nothing special. I didn't expect anything either and as I said before all I wanted was better scenes and less of the singing and dancing. 

Come to think , Sheemu I didn't expected Musical SGP.... 🤣 I didn't... I thought there will b songs and little bit of this & tht.... Chalo... I m so tired from  work so that I just wanted to sleep in today and laugh so much... From monday it will b busy schedule at work so I didn't wanted to use my brain at all... Poor way to spend weekend... So Timepass Musical SGP it is....  🤣🤣
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree di it was such a bore episode i hv wasted my full 1 hr...there were no such sushaan scenes for which i was waiting for...itz was jst a time pass episode only d last scene was nice...lk ragini's expressions when she blush while taking ishaan's name...oh she was luking choo cute
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

Come to think , Sheemu I didn't expected Musical SGP.... 🤣 I didn't... I thought there will b songs and little bit of this & tht.... Chalo... I m so tired from  work so that I just wanted to sleep in today and laugh so much... From monday it will b busy schedule at work so I didn't wanted to use my brain at all... Poor way to spend weekend... So Timepass Musical SGP it is....  🤣🤣

Oh bless you my dear. I hope you get plenty of rest. Have a good day off and relax (if thats possible)😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

agree di it was such a bore episode i hv wasted my full 1 hr...there were no such sushaan scenes for which i was waiting for...itz was jst a time pass episode only d last scene was nice...lk ragini's expressions when she blush while taking ishaan's name...oh she was luking choo cute

I know the last scene was the one worth watching, she looked sooo sweet.😳
panic_monger thumbnail

ya its true dat dey didnt show more cute scenes of sushaan but it was time to celebrate wid family and they did dat.ishaan n suhana were enjoying wid the whole family and some cute scenes were there in the song" jo tu ne muje thaam na liya"  and i think itna hi romanse enough tha wid family.ab her event per to wo shameless nhi ho sakte na............😆 

i liked the whole episode it was superb👏 n all in all fun and enjoyment....