Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Don't worry dear I am not getting angry with you or any other members. It nothing to do with us is it? We are only the audience, what can we do? I pleaded so much in my requests last week. I sent to somany of them thinking something good will happen. Well I got my Paan scene on Thursday but thats it!! WHO AM I or anyone of us for the CV's to listen to?😡 😡 😡

yeahhhh we can't do anything.   but you know im horrified by your anger. ðŸ˜†

i shall run away now.  i'll talk to you guys later today maybe, i'm going shopping once again ðŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don't worry dear I am not getting angry with you or any other members. It nothing to do with us is it? We are only the audience, what can we do? I pleaded so much in my requests last week. I sent to somany of them thinking something good will happen. Well I got my Paan scene on Thursday but thats it!! WHO AM I or anyone of us for the CV's to listen to?😡 😡 😡

They will listen to U Sheemu..... If they read our forum,  and they do they can hardly ignore ur angry posts.... ðŸ˜†  sorry , But they will listen .... While this scenes were shot before our post reach them so V have to give them little more time..
iViews thumbnail
I know but U can kill me later ... knowing she buggs u the most... and i know u do like my making fun of it..... ðŸ˜³  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

[Plz Tell me how that is better..????  ðŸ¤£

Yar Tum Ek Joke Bhi nahi Samjti.......Discussion Ko Thanda Karna ke liya Joke Mara Tha  ðŸ¤£
[/QUOTE]

To main bhi joke mara tha....🤣🤣🤣🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I know but U can kill me later ... knowing she buggs u the most... and i know u do like my making fun of it..... ðŸ˜³  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

You are soooooo cheeky. Yes I am smiling and laughing because of your comments regarding my favourite subject. Thankou so much for reminding me.

mjtruelegend thumbnail

Yar Tum Ek Joke Bhi nahi Samjti.......Discussion Ko Thanda Karna ke liya Joke Mara Tha  ðŸ¤£

To main bhi joke mara tha....🤣

Ya khuda, maine ek gambhir baat kahi thi aur yeh dekho kiya kardia Netri aur Rubal ne!! Hai hai hai...ab main kahan jaaoon?😭
iViews thumbnail

You are soooooo cheeky. Yes I am smiling and laughing because of your comments regarding my favourite subject. Thankou so much for reminding me.

U r so So sweet ðŸ¤—  U get angry but cool down really fast.... ðŸ˜†  No need to b scared of sheemu feefi.... she is cool...
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

To main bhi joke mara tha....🤣

Ya khuda, maine ek gambhir baat kahi thi aur yeh dekho kiya kardia Netri aur Rubal ne!! Hai hai hai...ab main kahan jaaoon?😭

Oh Di I told U na I didnt Like the Dialogueless Episode........Hum toh bas Thodi Si Joking shoking Kar Rahan Hai........Dont Cry😭
munni_sgp thumbnail

I guess V learn on Monday Abt Suhaana 's Chakkar... ðŸ¤¢  Can she not b just Anemic.... ðŸ˜¡

mujhe bhi yahi doubt hua netri.atleast nausea can be shown.these films and serials show this chakkar as obvious sign of pregnancy
mjtruelegend thumbnail

U r so So sweet ðŸ¤—  U get angry but cool down really fast.... ðŸ˜†  No need to b scared of sheemu feefi.... she is cool...

Awww a 🤗 to you too. 😃
Aray par main abhi bhi gussa hoon. Okay less then I was to begin with. I think I just feeling..... ugh after that I just don't know exacly what to say....
😕